atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
as of now, I can't find that user or the game on itch.io so maybe it finally sorted itself out.

Jul 22, 2022
She's my second favourite after Maya, but I have to admit that this scene is embarassing.
Jill and Maya are probably my lowest ranking LIs, yet I found that scene very endearing, but I also dig her imperfections. To your point one of Jill’s main weaknesses imo is her lack of humorous wit. She’ll laugh at the MCs jokes, but she’s yet to show off her own joke game.
She’s very sweet though, and it’s good to have a wholesome run with her and OD on Jillybeans once in a while.

Reactions: ffive and Sasanid

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
There's no status update this week because I'm dealing with a case of identity theft, which is halting development.
I mean why putting that announcement behind a 1$ paywall?
We can't even spam itch.io mail support with it or report anything with a proof to backup; it don't even give awareness to other potential victims.. :cautious:

links:
to report go to games pages at the bottom, example:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

There's no status update this week because I'm dealing with a case of identity theft, which is halting development.
A user on is impersonating me and selling my games illegally under the name "drpinkcakegame".
If you bought the game on , you might have downloaded malware. Those versions aren't mine. I'd recommend you delete what you bought, demand a refund, and report the game to staff on .
I'm trying to reach about this, but they are acting very slow, and the whole situation has given me insomnia and is making me feel deflated and disgusted to the point that I'm not fit to work.
You can help me by reporting drpinkcakegame on for copyright infringement, theft, and fraud.
My apologies to anyone who bought the game from thinking it was the real deal. What saddens me the most is how this scammer is fooling honest customers/players/fans with a cracked product and fake communication pretending to be me.
My games are only allowed for resale on Patreon, Steam, and with the handle "DrPinkCake".
My only social media outlet is
My only discord server is
Anything else that uses my name or product names is fake, not endorsed, and/or doesn't come from me.
Thanks for your support and understanding. I'll bring you development news again when this matter has been sorted. Hopefully, sooner than later.
Dr PinkCake
yeah well... dont think anything will happen here...

I mean, lets be honest... software piracy is a common thing, and there are so many sites out there where cracked or leaked games are sold, without anybody doing something about it... there are pirate sites (yep F95 is of course one too) that every body knows about, but they are still running big time.

DPC has to deal with it, and live on... if he cant, than he will stop developing the game, but if everybody would do so, there wouldnt be any games out there anymore... Every half-sucess-game gets cracked and illegally published somehow someday, and even sold this way. It is what it is... itch might be doing something about it and will remove the game from their site... but it doesnt matter that much, the guy who is doing this, will just move to another site. Simple as that.

DPC is a rather unstable person, we know this. I would go that far to say he is even manic. Difficult for him to deal with that shit, but if he thinks this will go away, he is mistaken. If he cant deal with it and move on... well i call it as i see it... he will end the development... and thats my prognosis. If he cant handle this, its the end for being a dik, cause this will not stop. The scammer will just move to another site.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

A user on is impersonating me and selling my games illegally under the name "drpinkcakegame".
If you bought the game on , you might have downloaded malware. Those versions aren't mine. I'd recommend you delete what you bought, demand a refund, and report the game to staff on .
I'm trying to reach about this, but they are acting very slow, and the whole situation has given me insomnia and is making me feel deflated and disgusted to the point that I'm not fit to work.
You can help me by reporting drpinkcakegame on for copyright infringement, theft, and fraud.
My apologies to anyone who bought the game from thinking it was the real deal. What saddens me the most is how this scammer is fooling honest customers/players/fans with a cracked product and fake communication pretending to be me.
My games are only allowed for resale on Patreon, Steam, and with the handle "DrPinkCake".
Anything else that uses my name or product names is fake, not endorsed, and/or doesn't come from me.
Thanks for your support and understanding. I'll bring you development news again when this matter has been sorted. Hopefully, sooner than later.
Dr PinkCake
At least those long animations can still render if they aren't done yet. I guess this kills September for sure

Sep 9, 2021
Sage loved Chad but non of the Girls loves MC more then Josy does. She can not keep her hands off mc thats how it should be when your in love.
View attachment 2020532
If I remember correctly there is conversion between mc and Josy(message and oth). . . where she directly put mc to his place . Does she stay with you if your not inserted in maya ?

While I don't deny she have strong felling( I love more than to my dog. :cautious:;) ) for mc and proofs are there but maya and josy will be in relation even if you(your mc) are not so that all will tell you the importance on mc in their relation.

So . . . :cautious: who is the third wheel.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, they hit him in the wallet - where it really hurts him - and he isn't able to work anymore.

Why don't you think about YOUR FANS and YOUR GAME'S FANS that are waiting for that fucking damn HALLOWEEN PARTY since the end of episode 6 at least - more than 1 year and a half ago? Why don't you think about YOUR FANS and YOUR GAME'S FANS that have been waiting to know who the FUCK leaked Cathy's pic and what the fuck happened to Bella's husband (for example) for 3 damn years?

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Dr PinkCake

Someone reported it to DPC on Discord four days ago. The original message was deleted, so I didn't know until now what site they were talking about.

DPC has been absent from Discord ever since. I guess I see why now.

Fucking pirates.

Oops.jpg

So, they hit him in the wallet - where it really hurts him - and he isn't able to work anymore.

Why don't you think about YOUR FANS and YOUR GAME'S FANS that are waiting for that fucking damn HALLOWEEN PARTY since the end of episode 6 at least - more than 1 year and a half ago? Why don't you think about YOUR FANS and YOUR GAME'S FANS that have been waiting to know who the FUCK leaked Cathy's pic and what the fuck happened to Bella's husband (for example) for 3 damn years?

FUCK YOU

This never would have happened if he released shorter and faster updates, right?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Dr PinkCake
If something bad is going to happen, it will. First Friday Prophets, now a scam. I think we can forget about the release in October.
The delay has already been secured for a week and how long it will last is unknown.
And many here wonder why the DPC doesn't like pirates so much.
I can only wish a scammer that a dick would grow on his forehead.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
as of now, I can't find that user or the game on itch.io so maybe it finally sorted itself out.
dont know what youre talking about, the game and the user is still running on itch, funny thing btw... he is selling the game even way more expensive than DPC is doing on all his sellings...and it worked... how dumb people are to buy that on itch.io oO well as i said, dont think itch will do something about it, and even if they do... the scammer will just move on...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Someone reported it to DPC on Discord four days ago. The original message was deleted, so I didn't know until now what site they were talking about.

Fucking pirates.

View attachment 2020565
Are you ready to hand over your fingerprints and retinal pattern?

Only with them from now on can you have the game

Of course the development time will slip further...

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
If something bad is going to happen, it will. First Friday Prophets, now a scam. I think we can forget about the release in October.
October? DPC takes ~9 months in between releases, this wasn't coming out until November-December. I don't care that the last release was the Interlude, he probably went out of his way to make sure he didn't work on anything for episode 9.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

Fucking pirates.

View attachment 2020565
You do realize that this is a pirate site?

I dont have that big of a problem with pirates... well, i am here for a reason.

But stealing something and than resell it (and he is doing it for a higher price too), is on a complete other level.

DPC had a hard time dealing with the fact that sites like F95 are existing and that he cant do a thing about it that his game will be out here and on other sites for free... but he mangaed somehow, and to be fair... without F95 his game wouldnt be even close that sucessful for sure.

But as i think DPC is, i have a real hard time to imagine that he can deal with scamming like this in any way. But he has to if this game should go on... but yeah, dont see that.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If I remember correctly there is conversion between mc and Josy(message and oth). . . where she directly put mc to his place . Does she stay with you if your not inserted in maya ?

While I don't deny she have strong felling( I love more than to my dog. :cautious:;) ) for mc and proofs are there but maya and josy will be in relation even if you(your mc) are not so that all will tell you the importance on mc in their relation.

So . . . :cautious: who is the third wheel.
Yes Maya is a part of it, Josy loves both and has a strong fear of being left alone. Josy still loves the MC more then anyone else. Keep in mind she is the Only girl that cry's at losing MC(to this point), Sage is perfectly happy just being friends yes that's still love but not as deep as Josy's

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
the way you talk it seems you prefer that the dev cancels the game and you wish the pirate to continue doing what he is doing.
more like the way you read i think... i hate the scammer, but its just reality that you cant do shit about it.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
From reading some comments since the 'update' news.

I just feel the need to remind people it's only a game.

He won't abandon the game cause of that, the situation will resolve itself, and we'll probably have, like many are supposing for a while now, an october release.

I know I have no qualms with that, I support him on Patreon and I don't see why he would stop all of a sudden anyway.

He knows full well most people download it for free, here or elsewhere, what he hates are people making money on his name, that is understandable.

Again, it's only a game.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The delay has already been secured for a week and how long it will last is unknown.
And many here wonder why the DPC doesn't like pirates so much.
I can only wish a scammer that a dick would grow on his forehead.
10 minutes to be full aware of what happened. 15-30 minutes for contacting Itcho and doing what you can do. 30 more minutes to blow off steam. That's it.

Stopping development is inexcusable.

I wonder what excuse is going to be next: depression? illness? divorce? house on fire? dead pet?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes