allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

Here's an attempt at a status update to give you some stats as I wanted for Friday.
Work completed:
  • 3652 renders (3569 produced and 83 in the render queue)
  • 211 animations (201 animations produced, 10 in the render queue)
  • 22 songs
Work that remains:
  • 8 scenes left to write
  • 50 scenes left to pose art for (~1000 more static renders)
  • 3-4 lewd scenes to make animations for (<100 animations)
  • Make some missing GUI for the new mini-game.
  • Write some code needed for other mini-games.
  • Add music (almost done)
  • Add SFX (almost done)
  • Rooster (90% done)
  • Other phone content (Phone chats/Calls, Bios, Stats, Pack Quest, Vault)
  • Collectibles (special renders/2D art/scenes) - Only testing remains
  • Playtest and polish
  • Verify bug fixes from the Interlude.
Overall completion:
My best shot at estimating a completion % right now is:
Static renders: 79%
Animations: 70% (based on animation count, not duration. The longest animations are almost done, so this number should increase faster from now on.)
Writing/Coding: 95%
Render and animation numbers are based on a target of ~4652 renders and 300 animations; subject to change if needed.
The writing/coding percentage is my gut feeling.
Further insight:
Lately, I've done most of Rooster, the main menu art, Jill's special render set, and placement of magazines/unlockables. These tasks require a lot from me, and I'm happy I'm close to done with all of them.
Long animations have been rendering for the last month, and I haven't been animating a lot which is why this count isn't much bigger than the last report I did.
The longest animation I've done to date has almost been completely rendered. It's currently 1 minute 16 seconds (2281 renders) long. It needs a few more hundreds of renders before PCs are freed up for other animations; this should happen before next Friday.
Threesome animations are still in the render queue and have been there for the last two months. They take a very long time to render but are worth it.
I will have a split focus on renders and animations in the upcoming weeks.
I hope you had a nice weekend! I'm still a bit tired, but I've rested and am fit to work again.
Thanks again for your amazing support. I couldn't ask for a better community.

Dr PinkCake
We've got numbers!!! Fuck yes.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Hey, guys. Just had time to actually finish all the content (i was at ep 7 so had a lot to catch up lol) and am loving all the new things so far.

Removing those songs is gonna be sad, i gre quite attached to them to even buy them myself, but anyway the thing is: Don't you think things have been like... too good to be truth recently? i played Acting lessons and know how Dr. Pinkcake tends to write, but that's what worries me, like there's gonna be some major plot twist for the worse, at first i thought it would be something like Tyballs putting something in Jill's drink during their last date and assaulting her, but thank god that wasn't the case, now what really bugs my mind is: You think that reading that diary we will find out that Neil is not MC's biological father?

What made me think about it is that Luis commented: "Wow you don't look much like your dad now" and since then that posibility got stuck in my head
I think DPC said he wasn't going to do something like what he did for the ending in Acting Lessons. There's going to be some melodrama stuff but nothing that'd make someone just want to sit down and process what the hell just happened. So just a few twists here and there but no gut punches.
As for Neil not being the his biological dad, it just seems out-of-place and something I think DPC would do if he really just wanted to add more drama because there's nothing else. Plus, I mean it could just mean MC looks more like his mom. Which makes sense because let's be honest, he wouldn't be getting almost every female character in the story telling him he's "hot" (meaning his physical appearance and not just about his horse dong) while looking like Neil.

oliverdavis

Aug 31, 2022
Lol but to be fair, 99% of the posts here are just people making wild theories since it's been a hot minute since the last episode.
I was just suggesting it was a baseless supposition some random guy made and then probably people who had some bone to pick with DPC decided to just run with it until it got to the point where other people are repeating it. As soon as the next episode comes out, no one's going to care lol.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
An hour each run? Are you suggesting that as an average after skipping through seen text on subsequent runs? I’m guessing the first run will be close to 6-10 hours!

If you’re gonna skip through seen text for the rest then they take minutes, but given how long the wait will be until the next episode, why not play each path correctly, and pace yourself?

I know I’m gonna play the first run pretty quickly, after which there’s no mad rush to get through all the other paths.

On that note, which paths are you guys most eager to see first?

Mine would be:
  1. Quinn
  2. Jill
  3. M&J
  4. Sage
  5. Bella
That’s not necessarily my preference for LI, but the order that I’m curious to see where things are headed.
as much as I doubt that there issue is fully resolved, I am intrigued by the handling of the 2 triangles Sage/Jade and Bella/Jill

so the runs I am most curious about are Sage in the 2 variations with and without Jade and then Bella's with and without Jill

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
as much as I doubt that there issue is fully resolved, I am intrigued by the handling of the 2 triangles Sage/Jade and Bella/Jill

so the runs I am most curious about are Sage in the 2 variations with and without Jade and then Bella's with and without Jill
The Bella/Jill will go one of two ways. Either Jill's been crying herself to sleep every night but will eventually get over it and be happy for Bella. Or Jill will go full Tybalt and blackmail Bella into letting her continue to date Fuckface and go all-out to seduce him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sleepy666

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Imagine if Jill walks back her BS with Tybalt just so they can team up (lulz) to take down MC/Bella, like she's that mad that Bella "stole" the dude she was crushing on.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Bella/Jill will go one of two ways. Either Jill's been crying herself to sleep every night but will eventually get over it and be happy for Bella. Or Jill will go full Tybalt and blackmail Bella into letting her continue to date Fuckface and go all-out to seduce him.
I don't think Jill undergoes such a transformation, but it remains possible that it will generate a game over with Bella (for me quite unjustified), but I am also very curious about the quieter option, perhaps it will be a chance to find out, through Jill, what happened to James

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Paths:
  1. Main - Nora/Nicole Others as they both seem to make an appearance. Also check for Heather and possibly Bianca :)cry:) content.
  2. Jill
  3. Lily/Riona/etc Others
Also have Sage and DIK runs but don't reeaally feel playing them atm? We'll see.

razick0

Nov 13, 2019
Yes. You've just walked into the apartment, took a look around, looked liked you've seen a ghost then locked yourself in the bathroom for God knows how long. She's entitled to be pissed.
Thanks! Panicked for a second here. Did a save that I chose her and this was unexpected, but comprehensible given his reaction.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Thanks! Panicked for a second here. Did a save that I chose her and this was unexpected, but comprehensible given his reaction.
Did you fuck Jade on that save or use the restaurant? It so you may still have future reason to worry.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Imagine if Jill walks back her BS with Tybalt just so they can team up (lulz) to take down MC/Bella, like she's that mad that Bella "stole" the dude she was crushing on.
If the MC is not on Jill and Bella's path, Jill and Bella could end up in a relationship. I can imagine it because Jill and Bella have been complimenting each other since EP7 and the word love has been mentioned several times.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: znar25 and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'll have Carolyn content before you could ever get Bianca scene... Bianca Man :Kappa:

View attachment 2026119
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(btw: wiiide :Kappa:)

Also, unlike you who had his Carolyn pfp for a mere 10 mins today, I'm back to Bianca for good, this time for real. :Kappa:
You know he doesn't need Carolyn for a pfp, the girl is already literally named after him. You simply can't compete with that! :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes