razick0

Nov 13, 2019
Did you fuck Jade on that save or use the restaurant? It so you may still have future reason to worry.
Nope. Went full chick. Didn't use the restaurant, but fucked Mona and Cammy on the bathroom. My SO wanted me to fuck Jade, but something put me off the path. Sixth sense, maybe.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
If the MC is not on Jill and Bella's path, Jill and Bella could end up in a relationship. I can imagine it because Jill and Bella have been complimenting each other since EP7 and the word love has been mentioned several times.:unsure:
But they may need MC to come over and take pictures with Jill's camera.

Jul 22, 2022
If the MC is not on Jill and Bella's path, Jill and Bella could end up in a relationship. I can imagine it because Jill and Bella have been complimenting each other since EP7 and the word love has been mentioned several times.:unsure:
I have a hard time imagining either one of them wanting that, since they have more of a older/younger sister kinda relationship going.

Reactions: ppwlkr and Sasanid

razick0

Nov 13, 2019
But she will be happy with any MC that uses the CONTROL key as much as possible with the Interlude. :ROFLMAO:
Even though the Interlude was nice to flesh out Zoey, I didn't like her as much as other people do. So she's coming back to someone who, albeit won't treat her badly, is largely indifferent to her.

Jul 22, 2022
The way Jill and Bella wrote "I love you" to each other in Rooster is more indicative of a love relationship. If it's a friendly relationship, it's more likely to write "I like you" or "I love you for that".:unsure:
I’m sure they love each other, in a platonic sense, like you do with a really close friend. Saying I love you to a friend or sibling is not all that uncommon, especially women with English as their native language.

Have you never had a close friend say “ I love you man/bro “ during a bender?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I’m sure they love each other, in a platonic sense, like you do with a really close friend. Saying I love you to a friend or sibling is not all that uncommon, especially women with English as their native language.

I will not tell a guy, even my best friend, that I love him. I call myself Dalli_x and not Chad.

Hey. In the original post I wrote that the MC is not in his business. In this case, the MC and the player of the MC can not care.

You can't expect a rejected LI to wait forever for the MC and then be returned unopened to the sender god, after 80 years or so.

The joke is that in EP2 Maya no longer considers herself a virgin, even though she has never had sex with a man.

Reactions: dav3knight

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have a hard time imagining either one of them wanting that, since they have more of a older/younger sister kinda relationship going.
The way Jill and Bella wrote "I love you" to each other in Rooster is more indicative of a love relationship. If it's a friendly relationship, it's more likely to write "I like you" or "I love you for that".:unsure:

I will not tell a guy, even my best friend, that I love him. I call myself Dalli_x and not Chad.
My brother-in-law always tells me "I love you man" and gives me a bro hug. Creeps me the fuck out! :eek:

But my sex life aside, and back to Jill & Bella, their interaction when they are sharing Bella's bed (since the mc's on the couch) has been discussed quite a bit here, and many believe there are sexual overtones:

Jill: "Is something wrong?"​
Bella: "No. Nothing's wrong."​
Jill: "If you say so."​
Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."​
Bella: "..."​
Bella: "I thought we had an understanding."​
Jill: "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."​
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."​
Jill: "Wow..."​
Jill: "Fine! But I wasn't though."​
Jill: "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."​
Bella: "Can we just sleep?"​
Jill: "I'll take the couch instead."​

We obviously don't know what it is they are talking about, but somethings making them feel awkward, and since Jill mentions she was going to use the couch but couldn't (because the mc took it), and that's what's triggered the situation, it seems very likely that they had at least one sapphic adventure in the past. :sneaky:

It may or may not be related to Bella's thoughts when she's yelling at students in the library (although the yelling is due to her being jealous of Jill with the mc):

Bella: "(I can't lash out at students like that...)"​
Bella: "(...)"​
Bella: "(I did the right thing.)"​
Bella: "(This was for Jill.)"​
Bella: "(Married women don't fool around with young students.)"​
Bella: "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)"​
Bella: "(But that...that was different!)"​
Bella: "(It doesn't matter... I've stopped it.)"​
Bella: "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"​
Bella: "(Please, just come home again...)"​
Bella: "(It's been long enough now.)"​

The bit where she mentions she shouldn't be intimate with friends, kinda excuses it as "different", and then dismisses it as having already stopped... Is she just talking about the mc? I don't believe she's talking about the Burkes because it sounds like she's shot down all of Stephen's advances, that kinda only leaves Jill... :unsure:

So yeah, something really looks to have happened between Jill and Bella, and I can't see any reason to vaguely throw a few lines in that hint at something only for it to go absolutely nowhere, so I believe there really is a potential for some Jill/Bella/mc three-way action before the end of this story. :sneaky:

But I really don't expect Jill and Bella to "end up together" under any scenario.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The 'I love you' thing needs to be taken into context a bit, it's not because it's not said that way in said country that elsewhere it isn't either. I know plenty of women (no men, though, because yeah, women and men are different) who says 'I love you' on a daily basis to each other and the like, they're not in a relationship at all, heck one of my oldest/best friends is a woman who says that to me, and I say that to her, it's purely platonic, we've been through a lot of shit together (and younger we both were wrecks, so a relationship wasn't possible) but there's nothing ambiguous.

DPC comes from Sweden, ok he's doing a game based in USA but he's still from Sweden, I suppose they're just way more open there than say the weirdly 'prudish' country that is USA where swearing is considered 'bad' and 'fuck' is censored. I'm from Canada (Quebec more precisely) and swearing here is just common.

Just examples, cause I don't see Bella and Jill hinting to a lesbian relationship all of a sudden, like someone already mentioned, to me it's purely an older/younger sisters thing.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
My brother-in-law always tells me "I love you man" and gives me a bro hug. Creeps me the fuck out! :eek:

But my sex life aside, and back to Jill & Bella, their interaction when they are sharing Bella's bed (since the mc's on the couch) has been discussed quite a bit here, and many believe there are sexual overtones:

Jill: "Is something wrong?"​
Bella: "No. Nothing's wrong."​
Jill: "If you say so."​
Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."​
Bella: "..."​
Bella: "I thought we had an understanding."​
Jill: "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."​
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."​
Jill: "Wow..."​
Jill: "Fine! But I wasn't though."​
Jill: "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."​
Bella: "Can we just sleep?"​
Jill: "I'll take the couch instead."​

We obviously don't know what it is they are talking about, but somethings making them feel awkward, and since Jill mentions she was going to use the couch but couldn't (because the mc took it), and that's what's triggered the situation, it seems very likely that they had at least one sapphic adventure in the past. :sneaky:

It may or may not be related to Bella's thoughts when she's yelling at students in the library (although the yelling is due to her being jealous of Jill with the mc):

Bella: "(I can't lash out at students like that...)"​
Bella: "(I did the right thing.)"​
Bella: "(This was for Jill.)"​
Bella: "(Married women don't fool around with young students.)"​
Bella: "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)"​
Bella: "(But that...that was different!)"​
Bella: "(It doesn't matter... I've stopped it.)"​
Bella: "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"​
Bella: "(Please, just come home again...)"​
Bella: "(It's been long enough now.)"​

The bit where she mentions she shouldn't be intimate with friends, kinda excuses it as "different", and then dismisses it as having already stopped... Is she just talking about the mc? I don't believe she's talking about the Burkes because it sounds like she's shot down all of Stephen's advances, that kinda only leaves Jill... :unsure:

So yeah, something really looks to have happened between Jill and Bella, and I can't see any reason to vaguely throw a few lines in that hint at something only for it to go absolutely nowhere, so I believe there really is a potential for some Jill/Bella/mc three-way action before the end of this story. :sneaky:

But I really don't expect Jill and Bella to "end up together" under any scenario.
Jill and Bella throuple is possible in the future but I’ve heard they’ll only end up with Magnar. :Kappa:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The 'I love you' thing needs to be taken into context a bit, it's not because it's not said that way in said country that elsewhere it isn't either. I know plenty of women (no men, though, because yeah, women and men are different) who says 'I love you' on a daily basis to each other and the like, they're not in a relationship at all, heck one of my oldest/best friends is a woman who says that to me, and I say that to her, it's purely platonic, we've been through a lot of shit together (and younger we both were wrecks, so a relationship wasn't possible) but there's nothing ambiguous.

DPC comes from Sweden, ok he's doing a game based in USA but he's still from Sweden, I suppose they're just way more open there than say the weirdly 'prudish' country that is USA where swearing is considered 'bad' and 'fuck' is censored. I'm from Canada (Quebec more precisely) and swearing here is just common.

Just examples, cause I don't see Bella and Jill hinting to a lesbian relationship all of a sudden, like someone already mentioned, to me it's purely an older/younger sisters thing.
:Kappa: :Kappa::Kappa:

I'd imagine Jill has sleep-humped Bella, and that's what the conversations were about.
This.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes