dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Heather is a choleric hysteric and a bitch attidude, don't take her seriously. The most ironic thing is that she is dating the most Massive DIK in the frat, but she does not like this behavior at the same time (oh female logic and how can you understand?)

DIK's answer is of course very funny, but Neutral's answer seems to me the most reasonable and adequate. "Don't use us to start a fight and don't look at the behavior of other couples." The line Heather is using - a bad one, John Boy and Neutral MC explained it. But she reacted in a bitch - "Oink-Oink, YOU ARE NOT A MAN."
The reason why I don't like Heather's personality and I already mentioned it is shown in your examples.

You are right on the last one. We all play in our own way and perceive in our own way. Just my opinion about the CHICK game. For me it's boring.

Hitting a man in the balls in a fight is very difficult. Defending this place in a fight is inherent to us on an instinctive level. The opponent should not expect such a blow, just such an opponent is Tommy, if he was "fly" to this place several times. He must be absent-minded when it comes to fights.
I have nothing against Tommy and do not consider him a bad person, so the second reason means nothing to me.
The whole scene is actually a great move by the MC when he agrees with Heather. The MC stands out from John and Tommy in a positive sense. He has the gentlemanly touch of JB, but in return, he's not afraid of Tommy like JB is. Yes, JB is afraid to speak his mind to Tommy. That's why JB later admonishes Jacob to look over his shoulder first when he mentions that the MC made out with Josy and Maya at the dorm party. Jacob found out from JB. That makes the MC better than JB and Tommy. That puts the MC higher up or above John and Tommy in the pecking order.

As for Heather herself, I can only write that Josy said to Maya in EP8 that she was temperamental but cool in her own right.

As for the second point, I agree with you. After all, it's the most vulnerable part of a man that immediately incapacitates him.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hmmph. Some of us are just mature people with refined sensibilities and a strong sense of empathy. Plus it's fun to get under Quinn's skin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More seriously, I didn't set out to do a pure CHICK run, but as it happens most of the DIK options aren't very appealing. I do go to the bar with Tommy since he's clearly trying to bond with the MC there. I'd probably fight the DIKs in Episode 2 as well, if the MC's subsequent monologues didn't make it clear he didn't need to fight them to get away (despite what our lying eyes tell us). But that's about it.
I'm already quite a maturing person in his late 20s. But in hindsight, I think it would have been a lot more fun to do more crazy shit to have something to laugh at years later.
I don't refuse to have sex with Quinn, beating Quinn at her own game is a matter of principle for me. I will never lose the CUM-petition!
My canon path in the game is not 100% DIK, I usually ditch Jade, don't always fight Tommy, choose nursing home because it's responsible for the frat and don't cheat on midterms in Ep8.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Do you think this is a fake ID? Ha ha, no. This is a diploma in gender sciences.
Yes, with a helmet not so much, you're right. I fixed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL:
So much "hate" for the Chick affinity :p

The way i see it that DIKs are in for the fucks and Chicks for the story.
Both got its charms but personally i'm drawn in for the story so Chick/Neutral are the ones for me.

Honestly i think there are more pirates online here who are secretly in this for the story. For example how many of you played Summer's Gone? Now thats a true blueball VN but damn so frikkin good.

Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Both got its charms but personally i'm drawn in for the story so Chick/Neutral are the ones for me.

Honestly i think there are more pirates online here who are secretly in this for the story. For example how many of you played Summer's Gone? Now thats a true blueball VN but damn so frikkin good.
No hate, it's just humor, take it easier. :) I myself have a CHICK save.
Blueball VN are not for me. Sex is an important ingredient in AVN, without it it's like food without salt.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
you know how it is, people who vigorously speak against something are most likely to be the exact thing they appear to hate

I'm pretty sure geralt is a carebear irl, huggable and fluffy, probably a better best friend than derek :)
a real CHICK bro

I got a hug for you buddy, come on, you know you want it :)

unnamed.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Both are for the story, it's just MC personality what is different.
this was a very thoughtless statement :LOL:

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Both are for the story, it's just MC personality what is different.
this was a very thoughtless statement :LOL:
True, it's based on personality, but don't you think you miss out alot if you don't play Chick?
The main story stays but as Chick you go way deeper into some specific "side" stories which you will miss out as a DIK. A DIK just goes deeper into the girl :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The whole scene is actually a great move by the MC when he agrees with Heather. The MC stands out from John and Tommy in a positive sense. He has the gentlemanly touch of JB, but in return, he's not afraid of Tommy like JB is. Yes, JB is afraid to speak his mind to Tommy. That's why JB later admonishes Jacob to look over his shoulder first when he mentions that the MC made out with Josy and Maya at the dorm party. Jacob found out from JB. That makes the MC better than JB and Tommy. That puts the MC higher up or above John and Tommy in the pecking order.

As for Heather herself, I can only write that Josy said to Maya in EP8 that she was temperamental but cool in her own right.

As for the second point, I agree with you. After all, it's the most vulnerable part of a man that immediately incapacitates him.
I would not say that I choose other options because I am afraid of Tommy. There is no point in being afraid of him - the MC already has great authority among DIKs. He kicked Chad out of the alphas (unwittingly), under his leadership the mansion was repaired, thanks to connections with his father and Louis, the windows were made cheaper. Even outside of the frat, he is known as a leader (Sage's comments). He is respected and listened to. If I were Tommy, I wouldn't look for problems with the MC, because other DIKs can support Tremolo.
Yes, there are the sacrifices you will make to unlock all scenes in 100% :LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I agree with you, so that it will happen the fight against Caleb. The Brah from the gym almost confirms that. He said that you don't always have the luxury of not fighting.

Still, I think it's a mistake to fight Caleb in EP5.
It's actually canon that MC fought with him. If you look, and you are the expert of hidden clues;) :LOL: . whether you fight or not, Caleb will hold his stomach, as he was hurting.
so in DPC's mind that is the Canon :ROFLMAO:

Even back then, when he was promoting episode 5, he used the twitter post of Jam-Jam having the bruises on his face

so, canonically, MC fight with Caleb;)

Jul 22, 2022
Well, it's going to happen anyway. The story pretty much leading to it. knowing this, the first fight at least give a taste to what to expect. :LOL:
Absolutely and there’s nothing wrong the MC defending himself, when forced to do. Picking a fight with someone with such overwhelming physical advantages is a bad idea, because the odds are heavily stacked against you.

I hope the MC gets his hands on some brass knuckles or something before the Caleb fight.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
True, it's based on personality, but don't you think you miss out alot if you don't play Chick?
The main story stays but as Chick you go way deeper into some specific "side" stories which you will miss out as a DIK. A DIK just goes deeper into the girl :ROFLMAO:
I didn't play chick, So I can't speak, but, Side stories are more in line with the Dik MC. Better, connection, with quinn, with the pink rose girls, Jade. in the end of the day what chick offer, is a shower wiht Jill, a hug with Maya, and a 69 wiht Bella, wihc is indeed at least can be considered as a loss :ROFLMAO: if you are dik, or neutral
but overall, you don't gain more as a chick, in fact you gain less.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
A lot of good points, but there are two different playstyles for a reason. It impacts who you end up with because not everybody is down with the frat boy bullshit just as Captain Gender Studies isn't exactly gonna drop all the panties. Different strokes. Personally, I enjoyed both paths for different reasons. Now somebody gonna dip in the say for the 10,000 time that neutral is the best because being a fence-sitting, wishy-washy milquetoast is what we should all aspire to. But you know what? Fuck. They are probably right.
The best way for me to play this game is to play a neutral path with the affinity cheat mod so you can choose your preferred option without being restricted by affinity which is way too restrictive. I mean i ain't getting restricted in a chick route if i like Jill, just because i want to beat the jocks doesn't mean i cannot be a nice guy and comfort/hug somebody. I got the neutral permanent affinity which is right because i choose both DIK and Chick major choices.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I would not say that I choose other options because I am afraid of Tommy. There is no point in being afraid of him - the MC already has great authority among DIKs. He kicked Chad out of the alphas (unwittingly), under his leadership the mansion was repaired, thanks to connections with his father and Louis, the windows were made cheaper. Even outside of the frat, he is known as a leader (Sage's comments). He is respected and listened to. If I were Tommy, I wouldn't look for problems with the MC, because other DIKs can support Tremolo.
It is not about the MC getting more acceptance from the DIKs. Much more important is what kind of image Elena and Heather get from the MC and that will be discussed among the girls on campus. First like a soft whisper that becomes a rock concert.

My favorite line. It's not how many girls the MC fucks, it's how many girls want to fuck the MC. Sarah almost came to orgasm when the MC played at the concert. She actually only saw it on video. Which guy from campus can say that about himself?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klopdwerg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It is not about the MC getting more acceptance from the DIKs. Much more important is what kind of image Elena and Heather get from the MC and that will be discussed among the girls on campus. First like a soft whisper that becomes a rock concert.

My favorite line. It's not how many girls the MC fucks, it's how many girls want to fuck the MC. Sarah almost came to orgasm when the MC played at the concert. She actually only saw it on video. Which guy from campus can say that about himself?
Tremolo has already earned a good reputation among girls. And not always with the help of our 9" Mandingo. We already know everything about the MG, it makes no sense to list it. But about the SG ... for example, help for Riona and such moments can be remembered a lot. And this is all reputation by actions, not words - and it doesn't matter what Heather says.
Of course people listen to Elena, she is a very intelligent girl and gives good advice. In general, a very pleasant personality. But again: Tremolo already has an earned reputation. Elena's reaction speaks for itself: she liked Tremolo's DIK joke and laughed, covering her face, while Heather was frustrated.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tremolo has already earned a good reputation among girls. And not always with the help of our 9" Mandingo. We already know everything about the MG, it makes no sense to list it. But about the SG ... for example, help for Riona and such moments can be remembered a lot. And this is all reputation by actions, not words - and it doesn't matter what Heather says.
Of course people listen to Elena, she is a very intelligent girl and gives good advice. In general, a very pleasant personality. But again: Tremolo already has an earned reputation. Elena's reaction speaks for itself: she liked Tremolo's DIK joke and laughed, covering her face, while Heather was frustrated.
Still, Elena will appreciate the answer from the MC because she is in love with JB who put the jacket on her just before. Elena said in the conversation so Tommy should treat Heather better and Heather's will. So why is Elena laughing at the other answer? Because the MC is just as much of a jerk as Tommy.

Besides, it wasn't just words, it was action. He openly went against Tommy's conviction and opinion. Again JB didn't do that in the whole game.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The hidden clue is already the fight against the jocks. The MC thinks that he should not show his fighting skills. If the MC doesn't fight the Jocks, he can't fight Caleb in EP5.

While fighting Caleb, Dawe gives Jamie a bloody nose. This draws the ire of Dani on the MC, which wouldn't really matter if Dani hadn't come to the table where Jade is making out with the MC.

The fight against Caleb will happen because the MC still has something to prove in that direction. He told Sage that his personal code only allows him to fight to defend himself or others. He himself defends himself against Dawe, Chad and Tommy. But he has not yet fought to defend anyone else. So that evidence has not been provided yet.

So I assume that the MC has to defend someone against Caleb.
this is nice, and all :LOL: . But it has nothing to do with the Fact , that the Canon Storyline based on DPC implication, that are from the games, not from your mind, from the game, from the Creator himself, That MC fight with Caleb in episode 5.

Admit it, I want to read, that you wrote , Yes. you are Right. Not an another fanfiction, but a simple, Yes Chip you are right
:ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Still, Elena will appreciate the answer from the MC because she is in love with JB who put the jacket on her just before. Elena said in the conversation so Tommy should treat Heather better and Heather's will. So why is Elena laughing at the other answer? Because the MC is just as much of a jerk as Tommy.

Besides, it wasn't just words, it was action. He openly went against Tommy's conviction and opinion. Again JB didn't do that in the whole game.
It's not a jerk move as i see this situation. Heather made a "drama queen" scene over something as small as a jacket and used other people (JB and MC) to make her position look stronger and better in front of Tommy. MC does not fall for her provocations and releases a joke that broke her game. Of course she was offended and called Tommy and MC pigs, but I think that this is her temperament. And most likely she loves bad boys, otherwise she met not with Tommy, but for example with Jamie, Jacob or someone like them.

To summarize, I see the situation like this:
DIK-response "go get it, it's in my room" - defuse the situation with a funny joke, everyone laughs, Heather's manipulation is broken. Tremolo looks like a winner.
The Neutral "don't get me involved" response is the most sensible and grown-up, but Heather makes you feel uncomfortable by calling you "NOT A MAN". Although this is a smart answer, Tremolo looks humiliated.
The CHICK response "Of course I'd bring a jacket" is the response of a man who wants to look like a well-mannered gentleman, but has just succumbed to Heather's manipulation and allowed her to dominate. She won.

In general, in this whole situation (personal opinion) I sympathize more with Tommy. Not only does he have to put up with this circus every day, they also humiliate him publicly in front of the rest. Of course, as a couple they have a comedic effect in the game, but it would be better for them to break. They do not fit together - two impulsive choleric.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes