allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
any similar games??
If you're looking for a game that has a similar college theme, I don't think there are any that are as good. Especially College Kings. It's like they tried to put in everything that BADIK has but failed at every point. I now understand why they specifically target anything mentioning BADIK.
If you're just looking similar quality, Summer Heat and Freshwomen (has a college theme) aren't as far along in terms of development time but are shaping up to be around that level of quality.

Reactions: Ilhares
Jul 22, 2022
I know I'm not the only one who wants to cheat on Jill... Well, except for the Incels
Just like the “ Be a DIK” and “Because of Tybalt” choices for asking Jill out. You just want to cheat on her, not because you’re particularly interested in another woman, but just cheat on her and be di(c)k:KEK:. That is fucking hilarious my dude.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sure. Try out Acting Lessons, same author.
:eek:

You got the point right, I don't care about Jill. I'd bang Bella right in front of her eyes again in the next episode.

You see this bitch? This is what happens when you tell me that things are going way too fast and keep cockblocking me with Bella in the sauna. :Kappa:
For someone who doesn't care about Jill that's sure a lot of energy and thoughts put towards hopes of making her miserable.

Just admit she got you good and you can't get over it. :v

Reactions: WastedEfforts

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
when the prospect of getting your Bianca lewd scene is still practically zero :Kappa:

View attachment 2037709
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It’s fine, tho. Shirley one of Cathy and Mona will make an appearance to at least somewhat make up for it, right? Clueless

Also, didn‘t you say you ran out of Harold gifs? :unsure:

Agahnim

Apr 1, 2020
Is there a link anywhere for 0.8.2 so for those that need to redownload the game but dont want to lose the music with 0.8.3?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
no way... never ever is this game gonna end with a harem. Its already ruled out that you can be with more than two LIs at the same time after chapter 8. (and you can only with two LIs at the same time when you choose Maya and Josy... to be precise, you only can follow one route)

The closest thing to a harem would be the throuple with Maya and Josy, and maybe possible other relationships with some "sharing" or so... but not a real harem, its not happening.

Even if you choose the "others" path, which means not going for any of the main girls, i dont think there is anything close to a harem route...

The game is all about choices and the consequences. If you cant decide... than the game is not for you, if you want all the girls at the same time... wrong game too, and no a mod doesnt solve this, it will just screw up the savegame.
Sounds like if player can't make up his mind MC will become depressed and alcoholic.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It’s fine, tho. Shirley one of Cathy and Mona will make an appearance to at least somewhat make up for it, right? Clueless

Also, didn‘t you say you ran out of Harold gifs? :unsure:
No worries, my homie schinoize, I'm sure Bianca will show up at the Halloween party even if silly Jilly-bean doesn't and we'll get the opportunity to get her. She can tell us more about how her mom and Lynette were friends as we impregnate her. :devilish: :Kappa:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
No worries, my homie schinoize, I'm sure Bianca will show up at the Halloween party even if silly Jilly-bean doesn't and we'll get the opportunity to get her. She can tell us more about how her mom and Lynette were friends as we impregnate her. :devilish: :Kappa:
Impregnate Bianca is part of destiny
ep8_jill_lewd139.jpg
I still wonder what DPC thought of doing that scene but well then I remember that people over forty like that sweet and innocent thing

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Impregnate Bianca is part of destiny
View attachment 2038182
I still wonder what DPC thought of doing that scene but well then I remember that people over forty like that sweet and innocent thing
Impregnating Jill's mom is also a part of our destiny. :devilish::Kappa:

You know what else I noticed? Every Jill stan is over 40 years old, divorced, but you know head over heels in love with a fictional character that's a virgin. :unsure::Kappa:

Mr. Grant

Jun 6, 2018
Try to play Jill's path and you will know. Just be careful, Jill changes during the full moon and can eat Tremolo when she's hungry :LOL:
View attachment 2038411
This community got so weird since the last time I checked in. <_< I do appreciate the hint. I've played her path (favorite path so far, yes I'm a Jill stan... no I'm not over 40. :p ) So I'm guessing it's one of her friends from the "gathering". None of them... um... stuck out enough for me to remember what they looked like or their names... sooooo (please don't burn me at the stake.)

Jul 22, 2022
This community got so weird since the last time I checked in. <_< I do appreciate the hint. I've played her path (favorite path so far, yes I'm a Jill stan... no I'm not over 40. :p ) So I'm guessing it's one of her friends from the "gathering". None of them... um... stuck out enough for me to remember what they looked like or their names... sooooo (please don't burn me at the stake.)
Redhead, freckles. Eyefucks the MC. Speculated to be a landmine on Jill's future path.

IIRC her boyfriend is seen cheating by an MC pursuing Quinn.
She's hot, but so is almost every character in the game, and you're more than excused for not having remembered her since she only appears in what 2-3 (?) scenes in the game. I can only remember the recital and dinner party.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
We were consumed by madness in the long wait for a new episode. We're slowly going crazy. :ROFLMAO:

Bianca is Jill's hot friend, you could see her at dinner with Jill and her friends in Episode 8. She constantly teased both Jill and MC. She is on the right in the picture.
20220828231532_1.jpg

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
when do you all think EP 9 is going to come out? Late October perhaps?
Current estimates are hovering around November. There's speculation that it might go into December. Just follow ename144 or mpa71. They're the ones that chart out progress based on weekly updates from Patreon.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes