sampow

May 14, 2023
So, guys, what are the current theories about the black box?
My first guess was that it's Vinnie's stash with some sort of healing powder inside, it was well enough hidden for a trashed library, but after the MC decided to take up residence there, Vinny paid a surprise visit to pick up his stuff and got mad, when he didn't found it.
View attachment 2694005
So here's my theory. I posted it a while ago, in another life, so I'll post it anew (and run it through chatGPT so no one can see the blatant plagiarism :p):

When Vinny joins the DIKs, he goes batshit weird, trashing his own room:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it's all a bit of subterfuge, to keep people out, and hide his stash (or whatever).

Vinny starts acting like he's the vice prez and eventually gets into a fight with Tommy and it's expulsion for you motherfucker! :mad:

But Vinny has left something important at the mansion. Not some lame li'l eight ball, but something really expensive... and smalll. :unsure:

During the Cathy Cluck freeroam, we hear that the laptop has been found in the library, but we find Nick still searching for something in the library. Is he really looking for the already-found laptop? Or is he looking for something for Vinny? :unsure:

Anyway, Nick the DIK doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for, so it's time to escalate things...

The mansion is trashed, and I don't believe for a second it was the Alphas. It's a frame job: dildos, Alpha tags, the lot! Vinny and his crew have ransacked the joint and Vinny's personally looking for whatever the fuck he left there and scapegoated the Alphas in the process to cover his tracks. :mad:

But what is it they are looking for? You fucking guess it motherfuckers! (term of endearment of course):

And what's in this box? What's all the fuss about?

My guess. Whatever was in the safe is in that box. And it's like some 5ct diamond or some shit. Vinny has a history with Quinn and Buddy, so he probably has history with Rox.

I'm thinking Vinny stole whatever was in that safe, and did away with Rox (overdosed him on coke), and Quinn doesn't even know (she knows Rox overdosed on coke, just doesn't know there was foul play involved).

Hang on a second, my phone's ringing...

Nah it was just DPC, telling me to "Shut the fuck up! :eek:"

:p

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
So here's my theory. I posted it a while ago, in another life, so I'll post it anew (and run it through chatGPT so no one can see the blatant plagiarism :p):

When Vinny joins the DIKs, he goes batshit weird, trashing his own room:
But it's all a bit of subterfuge, to keep people out, and hide his stash (or whatever).

Vinny starts acting like he's the vice prez and eventually gets into a fight with Tommy and it's expulsion for you motherfucker! :mad:

But Vinny has left something important at the mansion. Not some lame li'l eight ball, but something really expensive... and smalll. :unsure:

During the Cathy Cluck freeroam, we hear that the laptop has been found in the library, but we find Nick still searching for something in the library. Is he really looking for the already-found laptop? Or is he looking for something for Vinny? :unsure:

Anyway, Nick the DIK doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for, so it's time to escalate things...

The mansion is trashed, and I don't believe for a second it was the Alphas. It's a frame job: dildos, Alpha tags, the lot! Vinny and his crew have ransacked the joint and Vinny's personally looking for whatever the fuck he left there and scapegoated the Alphas in the process to cover his tracks. :mad:

But what is it they are looking for? You fucking guess it motherfuckers! (term of endearment of course):

And what's in this box? What's all the fuss about?

My guess. Whatever was in the safe is in that box. And it's like some 5ct diamond or some shit. Vinny has a history with Quinn and Buddy, so he probably has history with Rox.

I'm thinking Vinny stole whatever was in that safe, and did away with Rox (overdosed him on coke), and Quinn doesn't even know (she knows Rox overdosed on coke, just doesn't know there was foul play involved).

Hang on as second, my phone's ringing...

Nah it was just DPC, telling me to shut the fuck up!

:p
Just one thing wrong with your theory.
Quinn has seen that little black box when you help her out after she gets punched. And if it came from Rox, I think she'd have recognized it, no? But instead she just grabs it, fiddles a bit with it and puts it back. I'd imagined if that was something Rox had asked her to keep quiet about, wouldn't she be wondering "WTF is this thing doing here?" and take it back?

sampow

May 14, 2023
Just one thing wrong with your theory.
Quinn has seen that little black box when you help her out after she gets punched. And if it came from Rox, I think she'd have recognized it, no? But instead she just grabs it, fiddles a bit with it and puts it back. I'd imagined if that was something Rox had asked her to keep quiet about, wouldn't she be wondering "WTF is this thing doing here?" and take it back?
Nah, the box is Vinny's, what's inside is Rox's.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Nah, the box is Vinny's, what's in side is Rox's.
Not buying it, sorry. lol

I'm thinking there's a security deposit box key inside. Or some sort of memory cards with compromising videos of certain faculty members, thanks to Quinn's restaurant. Probably for blackmailing ppl.

But the build-up to your theory is intriguing. Because it was Odd, that Nick would immediately head for Vinny's old room under the pretense of looking for the laptop. :unsure:

Reactions: yossa999 and sampow

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Let Vinny deal with Quinn? And now she have to put her over to him? This is a nasty and vile act.
Right, because Quinn is goodness incarnate... poor Quinn... :cry:

Quinn didn't want this herself, Lily was interested in this in the first place when she found out that Quinn's was selling shit cheaper and wanted to buy from her and drop Vinny, fucking him back in such way.
Just stop. You're not one of those guys who defend your favorite character to the death, are you? Quinn didn't want that? Quinn is broke financially, every plan she comes up with goes awry, and even Riona has realized that Quinn has no idea what she's doing. If Quinn didn't want that she should have just told Lily the truth. She should have said that she only deals drugs to B&R students as that is the only area she is allowed to sell. :rolleyes:

In the game, de facto, at least 5 antagonists are clearly visible. Stefan, Vinnie, Buddy, Mick, Quinn.
By Stefan you mean Stephen, but who the fuck is Mick? :unsure:

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
If Quinn didn't want that she should have just told Lily the truth. She should have said that she only deals drugs to B&R students as that is the only area she is allowed to sell. :rolleyes:
Lily is a B&R student, though. Dealers don't care what the quantity is or what the buyer does with it, as long as nobody snitches. A grey area for sure, but Quinn can make an argument that she isn't breaking her deal with Vinny. That would screw Lily over and Quinn likely doesn't give a shit, but the drug trade is full of that. Just look at why Vinny is being replaced.

7thOmen

Reactions: yossa999

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
i have a theory that the guy we briefly meet at the prep party in ep5, the one that mentions he thought his daughter would be there, is Jill's dad
I am thinking the same thing. He fits what we know of Jill's dad by Ep.9.
I also thought, as others around here have, that he is Arieth's father. I think we are supposed to think Sage at the time of the episode release, but we know better now. A DPC red-hair-ing.

7thOmen

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
A grey area for sure, but Quinn can make an argument that she isn't breaking her deal with Vinny.
Lily wanted to buy drugs in a high quantity, too high for just one person to consume. Even though Lily had a free pass to buy from Vinny and Quinn because she belonged to B&R and Pink Rose, Quinn should refuse to sell more than what a single person consumes to prevent Lily from buying drugs from Quinn to the Pink Rose girls. Like I said, no need for drama... or Quinn is a terrible drug dealer.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Quinn is a terrible drug dealer.
That right there is it. Short of the mugging, Rio is on to something. Quinn is over-consuming and loosing her ability to 'pay the bill'. Happens a lot to small time dealers.

Given a choice, I bet most would go for the cheaper route, particularly if it is the same product... more for your money. It isn't uncommon for a dealer to try to move up the supply chain in search of better pricing. Same for buyers, when they can.

7thOmen

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
But when the DIK's leave the mansion and go to the Alphas, Tommy takes the dildos and uses them to smash the Alphas' windows, doesn't he?

And when they get back to the destroyed mansion we can see the dildos thrown there, will you say that the Alphas called Vinny and offered the dildos to him, so he could use them to destroy the mansion and put the blame on them?

It doesn't make sense to me, the Alphas have the time, motivation, people, and opportunity to do this, I can't think of anyone else who could have destroyed the mansion.

And about the box, if it's that important he could have gone back there to get his stuff, or even asked Nick to get it for him, nobody would have minded.

It's been a while since I've seen these scenes, if I'm wrong, correct me.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
But when the DIK's leave the mansion and go to the Alphas, Tommy takes the dildos and uses them to smash the Alphas' windows, doesn't he?

And when they get back to the destroyed mansion we can see the dildos thrown there, will you say that the Alphas called Vinny and offered the dildos to him, so he could use them to destroy the mansion and put the blame on them?

It doesn't make sense to me, the Alphas have the time, motivation, people, and opportunity to do this, I can't think of anyone else who could have destroyed the mansion.
But it also doesn't make sense that they take such a risk when they are trying to lay low. Even Tommy acknowledges that it doesn't make much sense that they trashed the mansion. Not to mention that they never rubb the DIKs noses in it or even mention it. Maybe they threw the dildos through the windows and someone else took advantage of it and trashed it, or was looking for something.

And about the box, if it's that important he could have gone back there to get his stuff, or even asked Nick to get it for him, nobody would have minded.

It's been a while since I've seen these scenes, if I'm wrong, correct me.
It does feel like there would have been an easy way to get it, yeah. And why didn't Vinny take it when he was there in Episode 9? It's not like the MC hid it. But it can also be a plot hole.

Jumbi

With my good eye closed
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
But it also doesn't make sense that they take such a risk when they are trying to lay low. Even Tommy acknowledges that it doesn't make much sense that they trashed the mansion. Not to mention that they never rubb the DIKs noses in it or even mention it. Maybe they threw the dildos through the windows and someone else took advantage of it and trashed it, or was looking for something.
It is Dawe, Big A, Caleb and company we are talking about... Excluding Arieth, you can't go dumber than these elements.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Well this is something I had never done before.
MC status: Chick MC, extra drunk and wasted
situation: Helping Derek get revenge on Ron.
If MC is too drunk, this happens, otherwise the nerd gets it :D

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
It is Dawe, Big A, Caleb and company we are talking about... Excluding Arieth, you can't go dumber than these elements.
True, but they also respect Chad and he told them to lay low. Despite him being thrown out, they still see him as their leader and do whatever he tells them.

Reactions: Lexkar83

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
If they used the dildos to destroy the windows of the DIK's mansion, the glass is already half full, if they can destroy the mansion from the outside, they can destroy the inside too since they are already there, and it's revenge, they already have reasons to to take revenge on the DIK's (They lost their president because of the MC who is already considered a DIK, the blackmail, Arieth, HOT's...), and the DIK's still have the audacity to appear destroying their windows even though they are avoiding conflict with the DIK's, there's a limit to what they can take, it was the DIK's that came to them.

Of course, it's all my guess, we'll have to wait and see.

(DIK's provoking Alphas)
1541600016_151289.jpeg

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
What do you guys do while waiting for the Ep.10 update? Are you guys still replaying Ep.9 over and over again or is it just me doing this? I've played Ep.9 so many times that I think I'm starting to see things where there isn't. Is it just me or does Sage still have a crush on the MC even though he's on a different route than hers? Guess I better take a break from this game, I could swear I saw Karen staring at Zoey's ass. o_O

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mtmtmt007 and Kpyna
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes