sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The jocks seem to be complete meatheads, especially Anthony and @VDawe. The DIKs are different. They are idiots too. But they are smarter, scheming all the time. They sent MC and D-boy after the preppers already. We all know this will only excalate. And they will also cause alot more trouble outside of the silly fraternity rivalry too.

• Haha
Reactions: VDawe

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Well, the last 48 hours has kinda sucked as far as good game updates. BaD and LoML are the only two decent games with updates released in that time window. However, the fact that we did get updates of BaD and LoML is enough to make up for not getting any others ... until you've finished the current content in both and are then left wanting for something else with new content to play.
LoML? What is that?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.05.2019 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
This game is just ARG!!!!. It has really made me hate how I am force to choose between girls. Every female main character just pulls on my heartstrings especially Maya she so goddamn adorable xD Or at least calls up other forms of emotion like: annoyance, hate/dislike or compassion. All the characters feel interesting and unique I love that and the overall story is so far is also very believable (and funny at times!). The renders look great (I love the animation here and there) and the music fits the setting so wel. But for me the characters are knocking it out of the park. Well done sir well done indeed!

4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes