name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
In my opinion Maya can't be Chad's girl because when Chad is talking with his side chick (or whoever he is talking to) in the locker room, Maya got a call from someone else. Maya didn't call anyone and Chad didn't call anyone. They received phone calls at the same time. It's more likely that Josy will be his side chick but I am 90% sure that it's not Maya.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
First, you need to be neutral or chick. Second, you need to say that you want to stay with her instead of going to the party. Third, when talking to Derek at the party chose to go back to Maya. Fourth, chose to kiss her. I didn't test it yet but you might need a minimum amount of points with her, it might be 10/15 or something.
maya scene can only be acchieved when your neutral or chick. if your dik then that scene is not visible you can still get the scene where she shows you the picture of her family but all sexual content minus the kissing will be skipped on the dik path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
In my opinion Maya can't be Chad's girl because when Chad is talking with his side chick (or whoever he is talking to) in the locker room, Maya got a call from someone else. Maya didn't call anyone and Chad didn't call anyone. They received phone calls at the same time. It's more likely that Josy will be his side chick but I am 90% sure that it's not Maya.
This just passed through my mind, dunno if someone said it tho but whatever. ^_^
What if, the girl Chad is talking to is Dawe girlfriend? ^_^ That will be priceless.
But anyway, Maya is out of question here because there is nothing to gain or lose, pointless all the way for everyone and not worthy of a secret that get's you pissed.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Or he is banging one of his teachers, but honestly why any of the girls would want Chad he just comes across as an asshole it's a bit of a head scratcher on how he managed to get Sage in the first place.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Or he is banging one of his teachers, but honestly why any of the girls would want Chad he just comes across as an asshole it's a bit of a head scratcher on how he managed to get Sage in the first place.
She reacts in a positive manner to the DIK choices,she`s attracted to the bad boys(ain`t a saint herself)

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes