4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

UncleVT

No more Pandas
Jul 2, 2017
ML_game_menu.png

Overview:
Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-18
Release Date: 2019-04-16
Developer: OrbOrigin -
Other Games: , , , , ,
Censored: No
Version: Part 1-2&3
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Romance, Deal, Vaginal, Oral, TitJob, Groping, Voyeur, Not very big tits, NTR(Avoidable)

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Developer Notes:
Why Is It Part One? :
A Mother's Love will be a longer game compare to the previous games we've released. The game is actually schedule to have two parts and Part Two is still being worked on. Honest note; the game wasn't supposed to have two release hahahah. But we read about how much our games were too short, so we made it longer and at the same time more content! Hopefully, it suits your boat.

DOWNLOAD
PC(PLUS): - - -
Mac:
- -
Others: COMPRESSED -
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Patches: UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
Extras: - Walkthrough
Thanks @pindosxxxl for the plus ver.

CafeMeet_002.png Deal4_Five_001.png Deal6_One_013.png Deal5_One_002.png Marilyn2Scene_14.png DealStore_13.png SilviaEncounter001.png WakeUpNicole.png
ML_1.png ML_2.png ML_3.png ML_4.png ML_5.png ML_6.png ML_7.png ML_8.png

djkunn

Apr 25, 2017
yeah and i was stupid to download it and waste 1gb of mega, next time i will read before downloading... damm you @UncleVT :p

ThunderRob

Respected User
May 10, 2018
GF's mother..i'm in....and that she looks so frikkin stunning..thats a hell to the yes!! huge D/L for a first release..that gives hope..(or fear..this site goes both ways :p )
also..my boat has no opinion on the matter..so does not care if the game suits it :p

MrKnobb

Retrieving The Past
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Looks interesting and great looking renders... PIty the first release is so huge.

Reactions: Megnold

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
This kind of plot is definitely something I already saw in some hentais, but I'm not complaining if I get such amazing renders !

Reactions: tm

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Uploader
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
A Mother's Love [Part 1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (52 MB): - - -
MAC (36 MB): - - -

@UncleVT pls? Thank you

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes