Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
So I ended 0.3(It´s my first gameplay) and again I feel like this will be the best adult game of All Time just like I felt when I played Acting Lessons but sadly for me I´m one of the few persons who didn´t like the turn of the script in certain moment of the game in Acting Lessons (I won´t do spoilers), I like drama(I loved Liam script in AL) and I want you put me as a player in tough situations but I don´t want some random girl appear again and fuck the gameplay experience for me also I would like in Being a Dik you can end with one or two girls (for example I think Bella and Jill could be a realistic relationship between 3 persons) because let´s face a thing: every girl seems to like you so you as a player are being hurt with their decisions (End of episode 3 have hurt me) so I think the game should give you something as reward just like in Acting Lessons gave you something as punishing but I´m 100% the devps will punish you as a player again and won´t consider this and that´s why I´m afraid because I love this game just like I loved Acting Lessons but I know the player will be punished just because you have so many girls (In real life you don´t even have one) and even if you are a Massive Chick you will be punished because you are breaking hearts with your decisions (even if the girls break your heart too they won´t have consequences).
I hope I´m wrong and I can enjoy from the beginning until the end this game even with dramatic moments and a lot of tough situations because I love the characters and the plot so much, for me Isabella and Jill are the best at the moment just cause they are honest with you, Sage is cheating and just use you because Chad doesn´t care about her, Maya and Jossy are cheating , Isabella can be considered as cheater but the difference for me is that she tells you everytime I´m married and she keeps some dark secret about her husband also the talk with Isabella is so mature and so deep that I love her so much (I hope she can be helped by us about her problems)
I want to thank you the devps the work and I hope this time I can be happy about the ended product, good luck with the plot decisions and thanks for everything.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
So I ended 0.3(It´s my first gameplay) and again I feel like this will be the best adult game of All Time just like I felt when I played Acting Lessons but sadly for me I´m one of the few persons who didn´t like the turn of the script in certain moment of the game in Acting Lessons (I won´t do spoilers), I like drama(I loved Liam script in AL) and I want you put me as a player in tough situations but I don´t want some random girl appear again and fuck the gameplay experience for me also I would like in Being a Dik you can end with one or two girls (for example I think Bella and Jill could be a realistic relationship between 3 persons) because let´s face a thing: every girl seems to like you so you as a player are being hurt with their decisions (End of episode 3 have hurt me) so I think the game should give you something as reward just like in Acting Lessons gave you something as punishing but I´m 100% the devps will punish you as a player again and won´t consider this and that´s why I´m afraid because I love this game just like I loved Acting Lessons but I know the player will be punished just because you have so many girls (In real life you don´t even have one) and even if you are a Massive Chick you will be punished because you are breaking hearts with your decisions (even if the girls break your heart too they won´t have consequences).
I hope I´m wrong and I can enjoy from the beginning until the end this game even with dramatic moments and a lot of tough situations because I love the characters and the plot so much, for me Isabella and Jill are the best at the moment just cause they are honest with you, Sage is cheating and just use you because Chad doesn´t care about her, Maya and Jossy are cheating , Isabella can be considered as cheater but the difference for me is that she tells you everytime I´m married and she keeps some dark secret about her husband also the talk with Isabella is so mature and so deep that I love her so much (I hope she can be helped by us about her problems)
I want to thank you the devps the work and I hope this time I can be happy about the ended product, good luck with the plot decisions and thanks for everything.
there's no dev team, just one guy,and he said that badik will have a lighter tone than AL, so if you were able to enjoy AL i think you shouldn't worry about badik hurting you.and you are so right about bella! one of the reasons i compelled to her character is i know there's going to be a bunch of deeply intimate emotional moments in her story,she's just that kind of character.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For the people talking about Josy being more into MC than Maya at this stage, I have to say that I agree. She asked MC directions to go to his dorm and Maya acted very surprised when she saw who was at her door. So we can easily conclude that Maya was not expecting her, and that Josy was there for MC and not Maya, even if she would have gone to her at some point later.

I think she was quite surprised when Maya opened the door for her. Poor thing, I bet she meant to reveal everything to him as soon as she had arrived, and maybe even had made up her mind with a decision about what to do next. Looking at the bags in her hands, I would say she had chosen to stay with MC for good.
I don't think it's possible that Josy went to that dorm room to see the MC. When Josy calls him, they have the following conversation:
MC: "I don't know what to say..."
Josy: "You don't have to say anything... ...except... ...tell me your dorm number."
MC: "Why do you ask?"
Josy: "Well, I was thinking... Maybe...until I get my own dorm...I could stay with you?"

At that point there is a choice for the MC to say that he is staying with a girl, or just that he is living with someone and there is no room. Either way Josy responds understandingly and says,
Josy: "I can always stay with a friend or something."
Implying that the 'friend' is Maya. While Josy does ask directions from the MC, he never provides them.

It also seems to me that Josy would have already known where Maya's dorm room was. She may have already contacted Maya to say she was coming. Just not when. I don't really know about that. But she did no where to go, just not from the MC.

So Josy's stunned look was not because Maya opened that door, but because the MC was there, and Josy suddenly realizing that Maya was the person the MC was staying/living with.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think MC not telling her the # is an oversight by DPC, or it happened off-screen and we just didnt' see it. Maya was surprised when Josy shows up. I also dont think Maya would've sexed (almost at least) MC if she knew Josy (her ex/current GF) was coming to her dorm.

MC is shocked Maya/Josy are/were a couple.
Josy is shocked that MC's roommate is Maya, her ex/current GF.
Maya is shocked that Josy, her ex/current GF shows up at her dorm.

I think Josy would've asked Maya if she could stay in her dorm, she asked MC so why wouldn't she ask Maya? So it wouldn't make sense for Maya to be surprised when she shows up, she should've expected it (assuming she said yes). It does bring back a previous question though; Maya's original roommate doesn't show up. Was that roommate supposed to be Josy? Thats the only way Josy showing up without either Maya or MC knowing makes sense. She knew Maya doesn't have a roommate (because it was supposed to be her) so, since MC didn't give her directions (assumption) to his dorm she goes to Mayas dorm (her dorm) without Maya knowing it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
some parents are like that, plus he is megaconservative douche, so it checks out.

also, derek looks awfully cheery in that picture, you'd expect him to be aware of his sister's pain, maybe he has a fake persona he puts up for his dad?
Nah! Derek is just happy to have surprisingly made it out of school with a diploma. As to his sister being ignored, that's just Derek being his usual clueless self. He loves his sister very much. But, come on, he's Derek!

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
I think Josy would've asked Maya if she could stay in her dorm, she asked MC so why wouldn't she ask Maya? So it wouldn't make sense for Maya to be surprised when she shows up, she should've expected it (assuming she said yes). It does bring back a previous question though; Maya's original roommate doesn't show up. Was that roommate supposed to be Josy? Thats the only way Josy showing up without either Maya or MC knowing makes sense. She knew Maya doesn't have a roommate (because it was supposed to be her) so, since MC didn't give her directions (assumption) to his dorm she goes to Mayas dorm (her dorm) without Maya knowing it.
Since Josy didn't made first cut i doubt Maya's original roommate could be her, no one would assign person who's not in the lists to a dorm room. As for her showing up, well, Maya's room had free bed and they gave it to her.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Nah! Derek is just happy to have surprisingly made it out of school with a diploma. As to his sister being ignored, that's just Derek being his usual clueless self. He loves his sister very much. But, come on, he's Derek!
right,right,but there's something i don't understand, how can,supposedly, an uptight,morally traditional,demanding parent not just tolerating,but be proud of his school cheating,every skirt chasin,trash animal,dumbass son?

May 26, 2018
I just finished the game for version 0.3.1 and holy. crap..this game is amazing. FUCKING SPECTACULAR! (THAT PLOT TWIST AT THE END THOUGH!!!!!) This game feels like Blue Mountain State, Van Wilder, and American Pie rolled into one. Just earned a new patron. I know 0.4 is going to be a long wait but holy shit, take the time to do whatever you need to do to create this masterpiece of a game. Godspeed fellow Maggots

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes