-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
I'd imagine just the same

Honestly, most of the fights so far haven't really meant much for me apart from maybe Dawe it felt good beating him, my whole outlook of Chad changed after 0.3 I really don't have any issue with the guy he just got the wrong idea of the MC being involved with the pictures, also I stuck up for him in the office I have a feeling that will decision will come back into the story at some point.
I agree about Chad, I also felt bad for the guy when I found out what his motive was to attack the MC, and I also stood up for him when Burke delivered his sentence.
Chad seemed equally confused and impressed by the MC's actions, so it's entirely possible that this would have a long-term impact.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I am keeping my fingers crossed for sex scenes with Envy, Sage and Quinn in the next update lol
If she's on this Swiper app there will be most likely some content with her.
I think so we did see the Mc go to her Room doing the end credits
I don't think there will be sex that night in any of the rooms.

Well, maybe Derek's :ROFLMAO:

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
Wonder if Maya is still interested in us or she's gonna stay with her gf or it could be like WVM where they both like you and want to share we see the Mc go to Sage's room by the end so either the girls told us to leave or the Mc just losses his shit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Elena-Sarah-Melanie-Riona-Quinn-Maya(probably)-Camila-Mona-Lily-Heather
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I missing something here? How come Slick Willie doesn't have more likes on this post? Nail on the head right there. The girl with her head out of view is most likely Maya. She's the only one that would feel uncomfortable and a bit of shame for being there (thus hides her face)... And after what happened the last update Quinn will be looking to keep Maya close by. And Sage is taking the photo.

I'm not a big Bill Clinton fan (please don't have me arkancided, Mr. President :oops:), but the man knows his girl asses ;)

I didn't read any further back than Bill's post, so forgive me if I'm just re-stating the blatantly obvious

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Avoid Quinn...a dev in my discord went through the code..nasty surprises await...ima not say more..but its the "burning Missy" in a different form :p do NOT read that..dont do it!!! you do not want to read that..in case he's a total idiot and read shit wrong..but he seems smert..sorta

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well considering this is the biggest update yet that is coming soon. Its safe to assume there be definatly something for everyone in there.

For hell week it will be some nerd content some teacher content that's for sure

The doors probally each have a little story section to them so that means for sure scenes with Sage and Derek and Bella

The Jill date thing so will have scenes with her

The Maya and Josy situation so scenes with them are for sure coming.

And Quinn is the antagonist so u can be sure she will show up troughout :LOL:

So people lets relax will be plenty for everyone this coming update ;)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Well my maggot brother let me simply say this... She does nothing for me so I couldn't care less about that girl :LOL:

Just my humble opinion ofcourse don't mean u cant have her go ahead sir ;)
well, in this case, i'll order the special pizza
tenor.gif
for me and for my gals
but I think I need to find a better place where to eat it instead of the bathroom
:whistle:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
From all previews this is what we will get in episode 4:
Sunbathing with bella
Dinner with bella
Booty night with HOTs
Sage pole-dancing
Tennis with Jill
Quinn,josy,maya discussing about sharing MC
Controlling boner at gym
Ride with jade I mean Car ride don't get your hopes high
Lakeside with Josy and maya
Sad riona without makeup mystery
Couple of shower scenes

Tell me if am missing something.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Sunbathing with bella
Dinner with bella
Booty night with HOTs
Sage pole-dancing
Tennis with Jill
Controlling boner at gym
Couple of shower scenes

Sexy car wash with Derek :cool:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I don't know about you fellas, but after looking at that HOT's movie night preview and that buffet of ass, it made me reconsider if I should pick Bella/Jill route as the first one.... decisions, decisions :eek:

I'm still probably choosing Bella above everyone else.... but damn, the HOTs certainly live up to their name :love:

MichaelJordan

Jul 23, 2017
Sunbathing with bella
Dinner with bella
Booty night with HOTs
Sage pole-dancing
Tennis with Jill
Controlling boner at gym
Couple of shower scenes

Can anyone put together previews that are out so far? Seen only couple of them. Thanks.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes