• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Never heard of that game, I searched for it here and it didn't have a incest tag. And what I said wasn't meant as stating a fact, rather something that I think is true. The reason being is that I read about it on another forum thread concerning another game. But not matter what's what. It doesn't seem to be DPC's thing.
i tell you grisaia should have fucking incest tag, if they dont have is probably because the one that did upload it here doenst know shit or you are looking at the wrong grisaia game since is in the last game that have mc & mom etc
in any case never trust f95 to have proper tags, there is a lot of mods and uploaders here and not all of thems properly tag the games.

let me make it even more fucking clear here--- >
34662705052ea562ade16f.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Knight_BP and Deoku

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I'm pretty sure in real life even if I pledged for the DIKs (which is highly unlikely even though other sororities are even worse), I'd tell them to f off when they demanded me to break into HOT's house and steal the panties.
U sure? You'd be 18/19 yo AKA stupid, impulsive, immature and w/ no functional sense of self-preservation.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
i think tybalt raping jill and per se netorare us in a way is fucking soul crushing lol, thank god dpc will never make something like that... (i hope) hahaha

jokes apart, tybalt wont be able to rape jill in a million years even if he wanted, she will kick his ass pretty bad if he did try lol
Put Jill and Tybalt in a cage, watch what happens. Jill would use Tybalt's body like a fleshlight.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Do you know how at the end of movies they're like "this one did this and now he's married etc etc..." it makes me happy but at the same time sad cause I'm always sad when a good movie ends. Now imagine BaDIK would have a similar ending. I would punch a hole through the roof

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You have several choices to be dishonest: Telling maya about going on a date with Josie (some girl back home at that point) being one of them.

There is also dishonesty by omission. At no point apart from Jill do you specifically say that you are seeing other girls. Or fucking around if that's your play through. That builds false expectations. Cus outside of Josie and Maya, you're not dating bella, or sage, or quinn, or any of the other HOTs. Big difference between whoring around and dating.

Now a lot of this is down to the fact that you do not have a choice to either say these things or not. Hence that is a problem within the confines of the story, no player agency. But that does not change the fact that the MC is not blameless in this. I'm really coming round to the theory it's more of a kick in his face, as it also shows how much of a schmuck he has been.

There is a double standard going on. Anyone arguing that anyone in the triangle is completely blameless is really only filtering what they want to see.

Also, interesting thing about facts, they eventually become untrue. Look up QI's half life of facts. What you want to be looking at is evidence.
I'll start from the end. What I'm saying is that the blame on anyone cheating in a relationship is on the ones in said relationship. It's not a double standard. MC is not in a relationship, MC is not to blame. It's funny because Josy, Jill and Sage seem to agree with me.

It's true that you can not tell Maya you're seeing Josy. I wouldn't call him dishonest, but I can see this one being a grey area.
IIt actually gets even better,You can tell both about seeing both - Josy phone call in ep 3 and Maya when going on a date with Josy.
What`s interesting both of them get it.
That's the thing, you can tell them all at some point now. (Not sure about Bella).
Are the characters based off of any real life models or is that a weird thing to ask ?
Sage seems to be based off this model, but I don't know who she is.
467550_1573198184156.png
Hell no if the third party knew about the relationship. Their level of fault compared to the actual cheater is debatable but they are definitely not blameless. Far from it.
I don't agree. Even if they knew, I don't agree. They aren't the ones who swore loyalty to anyone.
I am not thrilled with how the Maya/Josy controversy turned out in the end but it is what it is, flawed characters making flawed decisions. I can accept that. In fact behaving like a bunch of overly-emotional teenagers fits the setting well IMO.

Having said that though, the way the MC’s agency in that final scene was handled made him look like a complete cuck. Provided you only cared for one of the girls and stayed as loyal as the game allows you to be, the way they act towards you throughout the episode makes you feel like a third wheel in their relationship. Then after getting exposed they admit to it and start making out in front of you… and you just take it and put yourself in the friend-zone willingly? WHAT?

The finale clearly lacked a “fuck off” option or something similar in the spirit of it, it would make the episode much more believable from the MC’s POV. As it is, even if you continue to stay in that relationship they reward you with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't agree. In episodes 1 to 3 Maya and Josy were flawed characters making flawed decisions but coherent to their personality. In this episode they seem out of character, that's not being flawed. That scene could have been better written with the same outcomes.
This has been brought up before I've got no issue with Tybalt being the child of Jade. I just think it doesn't really fit I mean if it is the case I am going to love walking up to Tybalt "Hey not only did I steal your crush from under your nose. But I fucked your mother". My concern is Tybalt's parents are allegedly big donors into the College it doesn't sit right with me that Stephen and Jade would donate their own money into the place they work. Episode 4 Jade does say they don't really need the money which would confirm the state of wealth. But even if the argument was made of them loving the idea of giving back I couldn't really get behind it.

The age thing I mean stranger things have happened in real life. I'd personally prefer it that she wasn't the Mother just for the sake of me not having to gag at the idea of Jade brings the ugliest kids into the world :KEK:
I don't remember the exact quote, but the donors could be someone of his extended family, grandparents or similar.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
What are the requirements for mc not being rejected by Maya and Josy?
Go to Derek's room?
CHICK personality?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
U sure? You'd be 18/19 yo AKA stupid, impulsive, immature and w/ no functional sense of self-preservation.
I remember myself when I was 18-19 yo, I was always the same. Totally Chick affinity. And all that thing you mentioned - they were never about me. I was always about common sense and self-preservation. As I mentioned in one of the posts, I guess I'm not a fun guy.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
With regards to a time skip not sure what the best idea would be for that I'd say that would be better used for the endings to see future events with the MC and whatever girl he has chosen, I don't think you could have a time skip right now with so much going on you could maybe do it by a few months but nothing too drastic unless it was needed for the storyline.
I agree at first I expected some time jumps,every couple weeks at a time but the way story is written everything is happening in a very short time span and everything that is bound to happen,the solutions,the action,all that jazz is gonna happen tommorrow or day after.Could we skip some time at the current paste?I dont think so but on the other hand with this paste we wont be able to reach the 2nd month of college at season 4 :LOL:
Unless there are plans for BADIK 2...which I would be OK with I would much rather to have more games with Quinn than meeting new characters again...

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes