Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
When you go to live with Sage you learn from Sage that Quinn like the MC alot or his Dick at least, but she never really show any interest in him except when she plan whatever she has in mind for the Hots
as for the girls my Favorite is Jill before this EP it was Maya but now Meh.... she's just a bird shit on a windshield

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
When is she honest ??
The way she try's to recruit more ''workers'' for her buisness is not exactly honest, not to mention her drug deals, or how she try's to take controll of Maya...and how she's rubbing it in ur face
Irony, my man.

We could argue that Quinn has been more sincere to the MC than other LIs, that would be true, but honest criminal is an oxymoron by itself.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
So, Maya and Josy.
The best thing about this EP was seeing the reaction of the Mayans :devilish: :KEK:... Just kidding! Or not...:KEK:

Well, I didn't like it too. No surprise here.
To me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We all know why that was the resolution to that moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone would be up for a time skip?

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Have you seen American Pie?

DIK choices basically turn you into Stifler.
Chick choices... tend to be the more reasonable way to approach a situation.

Certain girls tend to be locked away behind behaving more DIK or more CHICK.
Just experiment man and see what you like playing.
Dunno, alot of chick choices also feels like letting yourself get stepped on by others, i'm getting pushed around IRL enough to not want it in a game I play lol
Though I have to say i've been pretty even with my choices so far, leaning a bit more on the DIK sides in numbers though.
I only did 1 major chick choice though lol

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Bodywise Isabella number 1 followed closely by Jill.

This is probably the best update. Quinn might not look the best but she damn sure is the sexiest. She can make any male get hard.

Sighs I'm getting acting lessons bullshit vibe from Josy and Maya/Jill and Isabella. DPC might pull a double homicide on us.

I do wish some of the rewards get animated in the future or when the game is completed.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I really hope the Quinn path becomes one of the main ones in Season 2, she would be a worthy "main" girl imho and is a really interesting character
I'm afraid to say that won't happen I'm not a fan of Quinn but I can understand when the one you like is not considered the main girl. If only we got the option to pick one and swap one for that role that would be perfect.

Reactions: Iruna.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Irony, my man.

We could argue that Quinn has been more sincere to the MC than other LIs, that would be true, but honest criminal is an oxymoron by itself.
Well yes u could say she was more honest than 2 LIs.

As for a 'honest criminal' i know the term in relation to criminals/mafia, which have a clear set of rules/codex, for example things they would never do ect.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes