Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I can't even focus on life anymore man. Other games became uninteresting, movies became boring. Outside became a bother.

I only want to theorycraft and write fanfiction for future releases of BADIK..

I want to learn where Sage went that night. She faces multiple challenges in her life, the sorority houses, Chad's affair.. MC is there for her every time she is about to lose it, just like when she was there for him when he needed.. They become dependent on each other with every passing day, becoming more than what they was.. Want to see the moment she dumps Chad and MC declares another love confession casually just like he does everyday and Sage says Yea yea I know.. Then she smiles and says I love you too silently. She crosses her arms to MC's neck. Embracing him, finally sure of her feelings...

I want to have more dates with
Jill. I want her family to learn about MC and threaten to kick MC out of school or worse relocate Jill to another city.. MC cares for her and stops seeing her.. Jill can't understand the MC at first and has a emotional breakdown.. When she learns the true reason of why MC has stopped seeing her, she sheds tears and embraces MC.. Then she goes to her family with holding MC's hand, tells them she doesn't need them and she is in love with him...

And I thought I could never forgive her but..

MC watches the relationship from a far. He said that he could only be friends with them but he secretly yearns for Maya.. He cannot forgive her for betraying and leaving him but he cannot move on either.. Maya understands that their problems with her partner actually never solved and after a brief honeymoon period, they start back to usual arguments. She is depressed and thinks about the past times with the MC. She misses the times how MC made her feel.. Her life becomes worse when her father comes to campus and catches her with another girl. The father gets angry and causes a scene. In a total chaos he slaps her daughter open in the campus. When MC sees them, he gets enraged and jumps onto father like a wild beast. He screams at him while giving a beating.. All of his pent up anger, is released.
Maya embraces the MC from behind.. MC asks why Maya why.. I only ever loved you.. But you wanted me to share you? Why.. All the past feelings keep rushing back to Maya.. She says forgive me.. Battered from the fight, MC limps while she gives him her shoulder to lean onto. They walk away slowly, holding each other tightly.. They look at each other smiling, feeling the bliss of reunion...

Seriously I think I am addicted to this fanfiction writing stuff.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I can't even focus on life anymore man. Other games became uninteresting, movies became boring. Outside became a bother.

I only want to theorycraft and write fanfiction for future releases of BADIK..

I want to learn where Sage went that night. She faces multiple challenges in her life, the sorority houses, Chad's affair.. MC is there for her every time she is about to lose it, just like when she was there for him when he needed.. They become dependent on each other with every passing day, becoming more than what they was.. Want to see the moment she dumps Chad and MC declares another love confession casually just like he does everyday and Sage says Yea yea I know.. Then she smiles and says I love you too silently. She crosses her arms to MC's neck. Embracing him, finally sure of her feelings...

I want to have more dates with
Jill. I want her family to learn about MC and threaten to kick MC out of school or worse relocate Jill to another city.. MC cares for her and stops seeing her.. Jill can't understand the MC at first and has a emotional breakdown.. When she learns the true reason of why MC has stopped seeing her, she sheds tears and embraces MC.. Then she goes to her family with holding MC's hand, tells them she doesn't need them and she is in love with him...

And I thought I could never forgive her but..

MC watches the relationship from a far. He said that he could only be friends with them but he secretly yearns for Maya.. He cannot forgive her for betraying and leaving him but he cannot move on either.. Maya understands that their problems with her partner actually never solved and after a brief honeymoon period, they start back to usual arguments. She is depressed and thinks about the past times with the MC. She misses the times how MC made her feel.. Her life becomes worse when her father comes to campus and catches her with another girl. The father gets angry and causes a scene. In a total chaos he slaps her daughter open in the campus. When MC sees them, he gets enraged and jumps onto father like a wild beast. He screams at him while giving a beating.. All of his pent up anger, is released.
Maya embraces the MC from behind.. MC asks why Maya why.. I only ever loved you.. But you wanted me to share you? Why.. All the past feelings keep rushing back to Maya.. She says forgive me.. Battered from the fight, MC limps while she gives him her shoulder to lean onto. They walk away slowly, holding each other tightly.. They look at each other smiling, feeling the bliss of reunion...

Seriously I think I am addicted to this fanfiction writing stuff.
You and me both. Part of me wants to write up a fanpiece with different things...abietly a harem with all the lovely ladies and all...maybe not Arieth...

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean it definitely depends on the how letting them talk it out in dorm goes because they could of just reconciled then. I agree with and understand people's criticisms of the MC bring a snowflake but the whole situation wouldn't of had as much mass if it played out as you said. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that. Even if it played out like you described it still would of been drawn out and the library scene wouldn't have made much sense. Maybe if it played out the same way at the beginning but they all talked about it in the middle of the episode? Maybe after Maya confronts you in gender studies? Just brainstorming.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Can anyone help, I can't seem to get to scenes in episode four?? I think they are Melanie and rose
Mel may only be had if you're staying with Sage. Rose comes up if you're staying with Derek. I'm not certain, but I believe both require DIK alignment.

how does one maintain true neutrality, can you even check where you are on the scale?
You can check fairly regularly via your cellular phone app, same place you can see your money.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
how does one maintain true neutrality, can you even check where you are on the scale?
You'll have to balance your choices. You alternate between DIK and Chick choices. You can see your stats in your phone (though it sometimes displays your affinity incorrectly) in the stats app and at the end of each episode in the stats screen.

Reactions: Iruna.

Asd555

Feb 25, 2018
As per request, here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK-v0.4.0 (apk+obb) with Walkthrough+Cheat Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
I am stuck in the room. Cant go away from this picture. Only table active. Could you pls fix it. File in attachment

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I mean it definitely depends on the how letting them talk it out in dorm goes because they could of just reconciled then. I agree with and understand people's criticisms of the MC bring a snowflake but the whole situation wouldn't of had as much mass if it played out as you said. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that. Even if it played out like you described it still would of been drawn out and the library scene wouldn't have made much sense. Maybe if it played out the same way at the beginning but they all talked about it in the middle of the episode? Maybe after Maya confronts you in gender studies? Just brainstorming.
Like the MC said prior, in terms of love and feelings, he is very new to it. Sex and certain emotions it isn't new. So maybe he might be a bit of a snowflake in the basic terms but still, falling for two softie girls...kinda a new thing, specially after "moving one" from a surfer girlfriend who is hella hot.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Like the MC said prior, in terms of love and feelings, he is very new to it. Sex and certain emotions it isn't new. So maybe he might be a bit of a snowflake in the basic terms but still, falling for two softie girls...kinda a new thing, specially after "moving one" from a surfer girlfriend who is hella hot.
Fair enough and that could be why he storms out at first but after talking to Bella, Sage, or Derek, you realize you probably over-reacted then you go after that or when I said to actually talk to them.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Ok, I'm not saying he shouldn't be upset at all. After all him being upset could be the reason why Maya and Josy wouldn't just reconcile and forget about MC. They would pick up on him being upset and finally confront him and ask to tell him what's going on with him and that's how the second half of the library talk would come into play.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Ok, I'm not saying he shouldn't be upset at all. After all him being upset could be the reason why Maya and Josy wouldn't just reconcile and forget about MC. They would pick up on him being upset and finally confront him and ask to tell him what's going on with him and that's how the second half of the library talk would come into play.
Would work, but I don't think it should be in the library, at least not at the very end. Maybe if that party happened earlier in the story it would work perfectly but then the story would have more time to work with the Cathy stuff and it would just be a big mess so idk.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Fair enough and that could be why he storms out at first but after talking to Bella, Sage, or Derek, you realize you probably over-reacted then you go after that or when I said to actually talk to them.
I mean maybe, then again I can think of a few reasons why he didn't go talk to them right away. Mostly not wanting to say or do something he might regret saying or hurting both of them more. :cautious:

Reactions: Gods and Mechaforce
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes