Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it wishful thinking to believe that another main LI will be introduced? Seems a bit off that 4 out of 5 main girls are on "chick routes". Only main girl on DIK route is Sage atm.
Look at Rena in AL we can always have hope that he could reconsider and add another Li or two :p But I think he is much more invested in the main girls and their stories if there was to be another girl on the Dik route as a Li it should surely be Quinn.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Allow me to continue my neverending party pooper streak.

A: Riona giving a morning special after staying with the MC overnight after listening to her and being there for her?
View attachment 518801
Asians B crazy, trust me on this one.

B: The Queen of Buttsluttery, Camila, riding cowgirl while Mona (Or should I say Moanalots...get it? Okay I'll just leave) records it for..."science".
View attachment 518802
There are worst ways to die, still death tho...

C: Sarah and Melanie dual licking the MC before each taking a turn on the disco stick?
View attachment 518807
No judgement if you're into it, I'd rather something more... gentle.

D: Arieth taking a few selfies with the party tool before going down on it. (Without the seafood. If, then insue chaotic comedy scene).
View attachment 518814

E: Quinn with the entirely left field fuck session.
View attachment 518815
And we wonder why we can't have nice things...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You know what gets me? People who don't appreciate Bella
Hey, I can appreciate her, she warms up to the MC, you know, eventually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : Damn that image was way bigger than I thought it was, sorry about that, spoiler-boxed it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Thought at least Jill, Maya and Bella are on chick, Josy feels more 50/50 (neutral). Who out of those 3 are neutral?
In my almost pure DIK playthrough I ended up staying (and having fling) with Bella. I'm *guessing* what let me have this were paying for her lunch, and not having chosen to wear the DIK helmet that day (I let Derek take it). And we both hate Tybalt. Maybe that helped.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
My only issue with the game right now and I think a lot of people would agree is making elements of the game more optional after the recent fallout of Maya and Josy lot's of people just want nothing else to do with them to give them that option I'm not saying take them out the story but if people want nothing to do with them then let them. Also, dates give us an option of if we wish to go on a date or not.
I agree. I don't really have any interest in those two characters at all, and really didn't from the beginning. Speaking from a female perspective, I find both of them incredibly boring as characters compared to a lot of the others. I can personally identify so much with both Quinn and Jill in myself so maybe I am biased. I feel like I am going to have be forced to deal with them too much going forward.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Look at Rena in AL we can always have hope that he could reconsider and add another Li or two :p But I think he is much more invested in the main girls and their stories if there was to be another girl on the Dik route as a Li it should surely be Quinn.
Yeah, in AL there were on two main LI pre Rena though. Funny thing is that first time I played AL I thought that Megan were the only character that were possible to end up with. And never liked Megan so that kind of ruined the game for me a bit. When I realized that Rena were a option though <3 :)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Probably unpopular, but I would prefer if either Riona or Camila were added as a main DIK LI. Granted another one is introduced, and that's a big if.
I wouldn't mind Riona. Out of her and Camilla, Riona's character is shown much more explicitly. Don't want to offend SpikeZg, but Camilla is mostly a background character. Very hot, but her main purpose are sex scenes.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
I wouldn't mind Riona. Out of her and Camilla, Riona's character is shown much more explicitly. Don't want to offend SpikeZg, but Camilla is mostly a background character. Very hot, but her main purpose are sex scenes.
To be fair, those sex scenes are some of the best in the entirety of the game. So, I get the Camilla love.

Jul 4, 2018
i was wandering, does not getting the full scenes from the gallery affects the history? my mc is mostly a neutral guy so i have to get a full save to enjoy the rest of the other things and i get really pissed of when there is so much missing ;-

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
To be fair, those sex scenes are some of the best in the entirety of the game. So, I get the Camilla love.
Apparently my computer disagrees with me. After posting that message about Camilla I got a BSoD. So i beg forgiveness for that.
I'd say all HOTs girls scenes are very good. I consider Melanie+Sarah shower scene in episode 4 one of the best scenes in the game even though I don't like these two much.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
That's what I think as well or a room filled with all his stuff, all these dirty-minded people thinking it's a dungeon or something :LOL:
That's the point, everyone would prefer it to be some kind of crazy sex room, well at least me :KEK: , but I really think it's just her husband's office. Boring.
Keep posting, I'm just checking something. :whistle:

View attachment 518817
It touch me that it's so important to you that we were on the same team. To the point that you've given yourself so much work (seriously, you're unbelievable :LOL:). But know that, as much as this image will NEVER
really happen, you will always have a special space in my heart. :KEK:

Jeffjeff83

Sep 23, 2019
As per request, here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK-v0.4.0 (apk+obb) with Walkthrough+Cheat Mod

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
I have A problem with battle mini games , hope you can help me where the key arrow ? Thanks very much.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes