EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
that's a very long time to wait, but it's fine as long as the content wont suffer.
any other games like this? any recommendations(preferably with good content, like this, and pretty ladies:love:) TIA
In several aspects Badik is quite unique, so you won't really find anything like this, but if you want a well written story, I could recommend a few. Problem is, they are mostly ongoing but updated more frequently.

Reactions: klep12

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
AFAIK isn't it impossible to be on the "Bella route" without also being on the Jill due to the Chick requirement not letting you get off the Jill route? The game is barrelling towards the Bella route being the premier of "Knock on the Door 2: Electric Boogaloo" where Jill finds out about the MC/Bella except this time the MC is the one pulling a Maya.
Yeah being on both routes is typical DPC though having something with the both of them is bound to lead up to some kind of drama but I'm also guessing the choice at the end of 0.3 will come into play with Jill on either if we date her for well Jill or to spite Tybalt.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I thought that maybe bella's husband is someone from the mafia and she feared him, but sometimes she felt like she really wanted to see her husband again.

Of course at some point we will see her husband in the game, i can see a new drama like the M&J one, it's gonna be a big mess.

But as long as we have Jill everythings gonna be allright.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
that's a very long time to wait, but it's fine as long as the content wont suffer.
any other games like this? any recommendations(preferably with good content, like this, and pretty ladies:love:) TIA
College life. As you can imagine, also college setting. RPGM, but surprisingly user-friendly. Beautiful renders and animations. Feels to have overall lighter mood than BaDIK, although some drama is present and has some bad endings.
Lancaster Boarding house. Again, college setting, overall fun and light game. A lot of pretty girls, no dark content.

Reactions: klep12

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
AFAIK isn't it impossible to be on the "Bella route" without also being on the Jill due to the Chick requirement not letting you get off the Jill route? The game is barrelling towards the Bella route being the premier of "Knock on the Door 2: Electric Boogaloo" where Jill finds out about the MC/Bella except this time the MC is the one pulling a Maya.
Jill seemed to accept that MC dated other girls when he confessed to her before the tenis game, so i think she wouldn't mind until things become "official" between her and MC

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There was a thread where people came up with their best games https://f95zone.to/threads/list-of-my-best-games.32945/ here you should check it out you might find a few hidden gems I think most of the games are linked as well.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
The "Bella route" is open to massive DIKs, but it ain't easy and a few CHICK choices must be made, at the top of my head I recall not beating Troy and not wearing the helmet. So, fortunately, "Televisa presenta: Siendo un DIK" is not in the spring schedule. ...for now. ...again.

Reactions: Iruna.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
In several aspects Badik is quite unique, so you won't really find anything like this, but if you want a well written story, I could recommend a few. Problem is, they are mostly ongoing but updated more frequently.
College life. As you can imagine, also college setting. RPGM, but surprisingly user-friendly. Beautiful renders and animations. Feels to have overall lighter mood than BaDIK, although some drama is present and has some bad endings.
Lancaster Boarding house. Again, college setting, overall fun and light game. A lot of pretty girls, no dark content.
There was a thread where people came up with their best games https://f95zone.to/threads/list-of-my-best-games.32945/ here you should check it out you might find a few hidden gems I think most of the games are linked as well.
thanks guys! need something to take my mind off this rollercoaster of emotions :ROFLMAO:

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
My only issue with the game right now and I think a lot of people would agree is making elements of the game more optional after the recent fallout of Maya and Josy lot's of people just want nothing else to do with them to give them that option I'm not saying take them out the story but if people want nothing to do with them then let them. Also, dates give us an option of if we wish to go on a date or not.
No, no, this will cut out half of Monetauro's repertoire and he'll become boring. tenor (3).gif

Besides, I still believe in him and have reserved a place for him in team Maya.

giphy (3).gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
No, no, this will cut out half of Monetauro's repertoire and he'll become boring. View attachment 518719

Besides, I still believe in him and have reserved a place for him in team Maya.

View attachment 518720
Only half? Look at you!...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will only go to the team Maya if have a lot of leather, chains, fasteners and everything else involved. Where she is the only person in the room to have the safety word. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes