Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I've finally been given the chance to discuss something with the mighty Monetauro. I'm honored sir. First I'll start off with the Maya and Josy stuff, never really thought I would talk about it again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't understand this "mighty" crap, but...
What I mean by them stop doing shit is:
I don't care if are the same author. In fact, this is one more reason to believe that the same story will not be repeated. It's the guy's second game, he doesn't want to be tagged, he just wants to do something better.

Yes, we are still talking about the same things as in the previous EP. :KEK:
Wanting evil for them and wanting something nuanced but ultimately negative are two very different things. A few people are outright calling for their heads but let's not throw any babies out with that particular bathwater. I've been a proponent of Maya/Josy imploding not because I hate the characters or want "evil" to befall them... I also don't want a repeat of the AL plot points.

I want variety. I don't wanna see 6-16 more episodes of rainbows and unicorns because in terms of Maya/Josy/MC we're currently where most stories end. Everyone in bed together and they all got what they want. I want a good story and from here the only way I see that (because Maya/Josy are clearly central to this plot) without some major branching plotlines, that aren't entirely feasible, or retcons is DPC capitalises on the character traits he created for these girls and lets shit hit the fan.

I want Maya/Josy to cash the cheques they've been writing storywise and not get their happy ending. If they learn from this, great! Solid characterisation. Not enough stories end with characters "resolution" being that they've learned to be better through loss. Too many stories end in everyone happy rather than everyone better people.

In fact, thinking about it, I want what amounts to the opposite of AL's twist. Al's twist was undeserving characters getting a bad ending through no fault of their own. A twist for a twists sake. I want the hammer to come down on Maya/Josy in some way because there are actually a reason for it. DPC has laid too much groundwork for these two just not functioning (Josy's ghosting, Maya's hypocrisy and vindictive texts... alll the lying, cheating and selfish manipulating. The near pathological inability to just talk to people about issues.) and to pull an inverse AL twist and have them come out entirely unscathed and happy is just...boring.
I understand you. (y)
Edit: Is it really possible to end Sage's relationship permanently already? didn't think it's possible to end any of LI's relationships at this point. If that's the case, how does the start of 4th episode play out in that situation? You can't choose to stay at Sage's place?
I saw that they have already answered you, but I would like to add that it is not just with Sage. With Bella I don't remember, I even think I've never missed points with her to see, but either way we have the choice to go in the library or not, or to choose if we will chose her door, or not kissing her after that first time while drunk. Anyway. And with Jill now we have a chance to just do nothing with her on that date. It probably didn't completely close their path, but again there was the choice here. Unlike what happens with the other two.
My only issue with the game right now and I think a lot of people would agree is making elements of the game more optional after the recent fallout of Maya and Josy lot's of people just want nothing else to do with them to give them that option I'm not saying take them out the story but if people want nothing to do with them then let them. Also, dates give us an option of if we wish to go on a date or not.
This meme but with "yes" instead of "no".

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's if those two don't implode with one another Quinn keeps pushing Tommy and there is bound to be fireworks especially with Josy involved.
Idk,in ep 3 writting took a bit of a dive but in ep2 Quinn and Tommy seemed to be on friendly terms and in 4 there have been presented as straight up friends, Quinn even didn't look too happy about Tommys offer to take the blame. Sure she's bustin his balls but thats how she is

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Settle down Troll... I was replying to many post in one go.... and I included your snippet in my opening salvo... no, it wasn't ALL about what you said, I went on...
You don't say.

Seriously, I'm pointing out that the part with which you replied to me had nothing to do with what I actually said. I even purposely left out the rest of your post to keep the response that was supposed to be relevant to me.

Aug 6, 2017
so im replaying ep 3 and the mc says that he should have called for help instead of kissing bella at the library
for fuck sake something bad is going to happen to bella isnt?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I liked the fact you put her full name despite not having space
I could not have done differently, right?
Because if I did, someone would complain! :LOL:
Sooo... It's me? Daaaamn...
It's just the first track, don't put the horses in front of the wagon. :LUL:
You gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the Threesome.
I'm still waiting for the threesome, at least one where I don't have to pay directly for it. :KEK:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
so im replaying ep 3 and the mc says that he should have called for help instead of kissing bella at the library
for fuck sake something bad is going to happen to bella isnt?
That's up to speculations, we don't know what, but sounds like something might.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
My save file is not working. Any one give save file complete of v 0.3.1
Your save is probably not working because you played v 0.3.1 with a cheatmod. If you install cheatmod for v 0.4, your save file should work.
But if you want complete savefile, there's a link in the original post (aka the first post) of this topic

Reactions: Iruna.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Hasn't stopped him before from something happening to a Li but doing it again a lot of people wouldn't stand for that it's more likely she will have some sort of dark drama with her past and it's up to the MC to help her.

AFAIK isn't it impossible to be on the "Bella route" without also being on the Jill due to the Chick requirement not letting you get off the Jill route? The game is barrelling towards the Bella route being the premier of "Knock on the Door 2: Electric Boogaloo" where Jill finds out about the MC/Bella except this time the MC is the one pulling a Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes