Oct 24, 2019
Hi! I have finished Episode 4 and I've only known now that in order to have the option "Sleep on the Floor" during M&J path, I have to had chosen the lewd scene with Josy (Ep2) and Maya (Ep3) to make it happen. Can someone share to me a save file in Episode 4 close to that? Because I feel like going all the way back to episode 2 is a chore when it's just what I wanted to see (yes I declined staying the night with Josy during our date). Thanks!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I agree, if I were him, I probably wouldn't buy the story of 2 girls MC's fallen for accidentally being lovers.

Yep, if it were my daughter... I wouldn't know what I'd do, honestly. I want to say let her do what makes her happy, but would I really, especially if I were against non-standard relationships like Maya's dad?
To be fair, being in a polygamous relationship (having multiple wife), is more Biblical than being in a same sex relationship. So if anything, the dad should be happy the his girl follows the Old Testament :p

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi! I have finished Episode 4 and I've only known now that in order to have the option "Sleep on the Floor" during M&J path, I have to had chosen the lewd scene with Josy (Ep2) and Maya (Ep3) to make it happen. Can someone share to me a save file in Episode 4 close to that? Because I feel like going all the way back to episode 2 is a chore when it's just what I wanted to see (yes I declined staying the night with Josy during our date). Thanks!
You should be aware of the fact that next update will come out in 3-4-5 months. So, play it again, dude.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Being A ΔΙΚ v0.4.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.01.2020 (small optical fix)
You have the link?
There is no cheat mod patched in this one
You can use this site to change some variables like money,dik score etc

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Yep, if it were my daughter... I wouldn't know what I'd do, honestly. I want to say let her do what makes her happy, but would I really, especially if I were against non-standard relationships like Maya's dad?
In the case of Maya's Dad you would have to put yourself is his shoes. Being pretty religious you sort of have a higher level of exceptions. I can understand why he cannot accept Maya and Josy being together.
I wouldn't put it past those types of parents to have an ideal partner for their kids to be dating. And that's IF they are approving of their kids dating someone to start with.
Why does everyone want to kill Arieth? She is so cut.. Fuck it kill her.
Can ya'll wait til I get my dam CrabJob before you kill her. Geez I have a list of objectives I need to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
ok i must say something ... first sorry for my bad english .... but many of you have problems with Josy and maya ... lets talk about cheating ... mostly all characters are cheating ...
1. Sage on chad ... maybe he cheats first but they are still in a relationhip ... and sage have a fuck buddy ... serious ... iam not cool with it cause the MC and Sage have no backround story or time to know each other better ... only short 2-3 interactions ...
2. Bella ... old cold maried women ... cheats on her husband ... and she knows her best friend want something from the mc ... but she dont care much
3. Jill ... ok she didnt cheat ... but she is like a child from the interactions ... too naiv and decide things for mc if its not going her way ... like a princes who gets everthing she want ... still from the LI she is my second favs... but i dont like her alien look ^^
4. ok maya did cheat ... but if you are unhappy and not able to see your partner and someone came to your life and you fell for him why not ...
5. Josy ... ok she is my Fav from the bgeinning ... sweet, innocent, and telll the MC after a kiss (with alcohol) that she is in a relationship .. she is unhappy and dont see her partner ... the MC give her the feeling to be importent ... and fell for him ... i can understand her if you are in a distance relationship ... Humans need body intercations ... and again the night with alcohol

for both M/J we are the MC who do things to this Ladys ... we give them the feeling to be someone special but we did it with many girls so they are not to blame ... we the MC are to blame ;) ... i dont can understand the hate ... mabye you are hurt or are scared that you will be the 3rd wheel or that they dumped you ... but the story is just to begin ... so wait what the dr. do ^^

from the side chars

1. Jade cheats on her Husband ... again unhappy and he cheated first so no problem (one of my Favs)
2. Camila ... no cheater but on quins menu ... i hope we can speak with her that she dont need this to do so we are the only one ;) (one of my Favs)
3. Quinn ... mastermind in criminal activitys... but is aggresiv need to put down others that she can feel bigger ... not my type of women
4. Rinoa ... short ... quinns menu... looks ill ... not my type
5. Cahti ... short ... not intrested in her ... nice side char not more for mer

Side chars i must notice

1. Mona ... interesting, hot, funny
2. Envy ... interesting, hot, funny
3. Sarah ... interesting, hot, funny
4. Mel ... interesting, hot, funny
5. Lily & Ashley same ^^

All in all i must say this is the best game i played in this section... the models are Perfect and you feel the story of every char ... i will support the DR. on steam release ... i hope many others will do ... that he can surpass his own Level and give us many more Seasons and game ;)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Why does everyone want to kill Arieth? She is so cut.. Fuck it kill her.
They want to avoid that crabjob. Honestly? No idea, almost every girl is nice in her own way. Except the cafeteria girl. Wouldn't wanna kill any of them.

What Im missing ?
That's Maya's lewd scene.
For this scene you need to be neither a massive DIK nor a massive chick, you need to be somewhere in between. At that party after you take shots from Sarah's body, you go home to Maya instead of staying at the party. You dance with her and kiss her. And then a lewd scen can happen.

A scene with Maya in Episode 2: available in the Chick route only.
that's not true, it won't happen if you're a massive chick

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes