Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
That's Heather scene during freeroam in HOTs mansion. You have to choose Sage path at the end of episode 3. In the HOTs mansion you first find Heather sleeping on a couch and try to cover her with a blanket. When she leaves, you find her again (she's behind some door) and peek on her masturbating.
Alright. I tried opening all locked and unlocked doors, but no Heather. Am I missing something?! Which door!?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
for me BaDIK is #1 game on F95 :cool:
nothing else comes even close in terms of story, renders, animations and all the work that was put into a game (mini games, rooster, swiper etc...)
and all that work is done by a single person
that's fucking crazy
My only issue with the game right now and I think a lot of people would agree is making elements of the game more optional after the recent fallout of Maya and Josy lot's of people just want nothing else to do with them to give them that option I'm not saying take them out the story but if people want nothing to do with them then let them. Also, dates give us an option of if we wish to go on a date or not.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Being A DIK [v0.4] [Dr PinkCake] (2.69 gb rar pc source)
1.13 gb rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):
1.12 gb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

NOTE: to fix errors in exams place (images.rpa; 29mb) into PC: GAME/game/ or MAC: %autorun/game/ and replace the old one. in case of any additional errors pm me, or report here. sorry for that, and thanks
I am having some trouble so Where Can I put this fixed file in android?

MaskD

Feb 20, 2018
First thanks to DPC for this game is really good, probably one of the best from this site. A really good updated, but when I chose Bella's door, I was waiting for more, either lewd scenes or info about Bella. After reading a lot I mean A LOT of pages of this thread I see someone posting about what is behind Bella closed door, and I think maybe Bella and her husband had a child and died or maybe she lost it during pregnancy and that was or was going to be his room, and their relationship break after that.

And thanks to Monetauro for the tierlist maker link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And in the walkthrough mentions that you need to be in CHICK or Neutral path for M&J ending, but I get it with DIK affinity and Massive DIK status.
Edit: My fault I didn't pass the save here part, thanks to look_skywalker for the info.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
First thanks to DPC for this game is really good, probably one of the best from this site. A really good updated, but when I chose Bella's door, I was waiting for more, either lewd scenes or info about Bella. After reading a lot I mean A LOT of pages of this thread I see someone posting about what is behind Bella closed door, and I think maybe Bella and her husband had a child and died or maybe she lost it during pregnancy and that was or was going to be his room, and their relationship break after that.

And in the walkthrough mentions that you need to be in CHICK or Neutral path for M&J ending, but I get it with DIK affinity and Massive DIK status.
This has been discussed already, the phone doesn't decribe your affinity correctly. Look at the detailed stats screen at the end of the episode. It will most likely show that your affinity is neutral.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The whole Cathy plot seems to be on the slow burner which is just fine it makes sense she hasn't been as forward as Jade has I'm more interested how our next class will go with her will she be able to resist us but I think she will definitely hold us back at the end of class ;)
There you are!when i don't see Mormont in the morning i start to worry :p

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

The kids room theory has been around for a while, but at the end of episode 3 something knocked from the inside. That makes that theory very unlikely.

The J&M Dik thing, the mobile stats seem to be unreliable. Can you post a screenshot from the end of the game when it shows the specific data?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
My only issue with the game right now and I think a lot of people would agree is making elements of the game more optional after the recent fallout of Maya and Josy lot's of people just want nothing else to do with them to give them that option I'm not saying take them out the story but if people want nothing to do with them then let them. Also, dates give us an option of if we wish to go on a date or not.
yeah, i get you but what can you do, it's Pink's story, let him tell it
He invested a LOT of time and efort in M&J story, he surely has his reasons why he is doing this to MC
we don't have to like it, there are a lot of other girls in the game, not every one has to be liked and adored
for me i could care less for Quinn or Sage in the begining...
but now, after ep4, they are one step away from Jill :D
and that's huge for me, before when i saw Quinn's content i pushed the CTRL button :D

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I see what you are saying, but you know, what I'd rather see? Great writing on DPC's part to actually make me care about them again... (and not in a pity way as in somebody'd family member died etc) but in a meaningful-part-of-the story kind of way.

Double dog dare you DPC!

But what I would love to see be optional is the mini game stuff. Most of the loyal fans here are going to do several play thoughs just to see what the good Doctor crafted, and having to do those tedious test time after time... just makes it draaaag.

Plus, I'd rather he use his time doing more meaningful content.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
He invested a LOT of time and efort in M&J story, he surely has his reasons why he is doing this to MC
we don't have to like it, there are a lot of other girls in the game, not every one has to be liked and adored
for me i could care less for Quinn or Sage in the begining...
but now, after ep4, they are one step away from Jill :D
and that's huge for me, before when i saw Quinn's content i pushed the CTRL button :D
Yes, BaDIK is a story-driven game. Like AL, Melody and others. You will apparently get the chance to end the unwanted relationships and end up with LI of your choice, but up until then you're stuck with the story.
I just wonder, does he already have the whole story planned to the end? Or is he only thinking like 1 season ahead? Because I don't think he mentioned how long exactly the story will be. I read something like "Season 2 and any further upcoming seasons", which made me think he isn't exactly sure how long the story will be.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Option A) Happily Never After
Option B) Kill them with Fire ? again ?

I suppose we should just be happy it wasn't B this time. I mean it's gotta be really easy to write up a fire in a frat house. Plenty of reasons and chances for that to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: dharq000

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
no no no....
Better....

Bella goes away for the weekend, and has Jill house sit. Bella tells MC to go and check on her.

MC and Jill explore the house... and the MC finds the door to the secret room... unlocked. MC and Jill go in and discover Bella's S&M/BDSM love nest. Jill is shocked, mortified, but... strangely turned on... and asks the MC to tie her up... a little bit.... just to see what it is like.

When tied up, there is a knock at the door, so the MC goes to the door with just a towel around his waist.

JAMES is standing at the door with a WTF moment.... Our MC can't let him in the house, for fear of discovering Jill in a compromised situation.

James, thinking that Bella is fucking this young punk, tries to push his way in.... which causes our MC to freakin lay the hammer down on James, quashing any James/Bella reunion.

Now the real question will be, did Bella hope that Jill and MC would find her fuck room... hoping to involve the three of them later and enter her world of pain and pleasure?
Plot twist--that room isn't for fun at all. Bella isn't really married to James. Instead that room is her stalker shrine to him (as he's the boy she's idolized since he was a teenager) ala Leah. He went off to war and died. They were never really together, and she's a 30+ yr old virgin dealing with serious mental health issues & self-delusion.

And now the MC is starting to replace James in the shrine. And Jill freaks out at the picture of his cock (taken that first night he was drunk and passed out on the couch upstairs) and runs out of the house crying and shamed and swearing off Bella and MC forever.

:devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes