SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I see what you are saying, but you know, what I'd rather see? Great writing on DPC's part to actually make me care about them again... (and not in a pity way as in somebody'd family member died etc) but in a meaningful-part-of-the story kind of way.

Double dog dare you DPC!

But what I would love to see be optional is the mini game stuff. Most of the loyal fans here are going to do several play thoughs just to see what the good Doctor crafted, and having to do those tedious test time after time... just makes it draaaag.

Plus, I'd rather he use his time doing more meaningful content.
yeah, i don't play mini games in this game, don't care one bit for them :)
we have unren and scrappy mod, so no need for hunting those special renders or playing mini games
BUT, there are others that love them, when Pink had a new version of brawler in 0.3 OMG... it was pages after pages just for that mini game, almost like gwent in the Witcher :D (which i love btw :D)

so i would also like that he puts more of his energy in writing, renders and animations rather then mini games but fuck it, that's not gonna happen :D

but i have to say, swiper and rooster are awesome editions to the game :D

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
So I've been wondering; does anyone feel like the threesome Maya+Josy relationship is due to some kind of lazy-writing (since it's so similar to Acting Lessons' Melissa+Megan)?

Just to be clear I personally don't mind it at all, just curious if people notice or care about such a thing.
Like, do you feel any disappointment that it's so similar?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
So I've been wondering; does anyone feel like the threesome Maya+Josy relationship is due to some kind of lazy-writing (since it's so similar to Acting Lessons' Melissa+Megan)?

Just to be clear I personally don't mind it at all, just curious if people notice or care about such a thing.
Like, do you feel any disappointment that it's so similar?
I'm not sure if it's lazy writing or giving you diversity of choices. After all, many games give you a three-way relationship as an option. It's just this time three-way relationship starts differently than in the other games.
I personally don't mind it as well. But I can see how people who like one of the girls but not the other are disappointed.

Last edited:

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
amazing game. a lot of cool characters, setting, gameplay. Jade is the best . My top 3 game so far
-Being a dik
-Milfy city
- a wife and mother

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
I seriously love this game. Sure the sex scenes are hot, but more than that, the story overall is really engrossing and great.

Whoever is writing this is obviously talented, especially with coming to bromance. Derek's amazing as all hell, he's stupid but an incredibly great friend. Not to mention the interaction with the DIK's are also great and well written.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
The josie and maya path ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i quickly scrapped this path and was better to be friended with them and start to persue the other chicks i dont need more drama.
Don't get your hopes up my maggot brother, this game is good but is not a AAA game of a big studio. DPC still have a script and the game follow that script. Take Bella and Jill for an example, even if you pick choices that give you minus point with them Bella still gives MC a kiss in the library and Jill accept you date. If you're nice with Josy and Maya picking choices that make than happy, nothing matter because what determinates MC's relationship with them is your path(chick or neutral).

Is too soon to drop two major girls like that and we don't have the option to tell them to fuck off, their friendship is forced on us....so somehow maya and josy will manage to pull MC to their drama again. :cautious:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I believe Maya's Dad will be the biggest obstacle on that path everyone thinks it will be Quinn but it seems the Dad is a real piece of work. I think it was way back in 0.2 that it was first mentioned he would be an old school guy still lives in a cave in the modern age.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
WHAT? Why don't I remember this lol
Cause there wasn't knocking on Bella's door, that'd be extremely creepy. There's only knocking on Maya's door.

I believe Maya's Dad will be the biggest obstacle on that path everyone thinks it will be Quinn but it seems the Dad is a real piece of work. I think it was way back in 0.2 that it was first mentioned he would be an old school guy still lives in a cave in the modern age.
Well, I can see how he's totally against a lesbian relationship for his daughter. But with MC in the picture? Can't he be like "Hell, great job, champ, getting two girls at once!" But maybe I can't understand what's going on in an old school guy's head.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Well when we for example think bout the Drugs on Board ... Think bout that Tommy is already a Lil Junkie *wink ... If something bad happen to him Josi will metally complete breakdows ... Derek do much stupid things the same for him if something happen to him it would be a total breakdown for maya ... there is alot more what we have to think bout the chars or what can happen ;)
I think Derek's much wiser and more responsible than we think he is, he's just choosing to be chill and happy. Don't think anything bad will happen to him. At least not of his own doing.

Reactions: Iruna.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
That's how I read the situation. Between Tommy and maybe Quinn. The other thing that will be a big thing that story will have to deal with is the Parents. More so Maya's Dad. Josy's Dad and Step Mother more than likely didn't see the MC leaving. But I can't imagine they'd like the situation if they ever found out about the MC.
Well, I can see how he's totally against a lesbian relationship for his daughter. But with MC in the picture? Can't he be like "Hell, great job, champ, getting two girls at once!" But maybe I can't understand what's going on in an old school guy's head.
It's possible but you also have to remember that he is a Dad at the end of the day. And do you really think the religious types of Dad's really enjoy seeing their Daughter's dating someone that's in a poly relationship, Much less dating anyone. He would have to approve of the MC and I could imagine he wouldn't approve of the MC because of his background. (Just a thought)

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
maybe in the near future he will be the main antagonist but for now we have to deal with tommy and quinn:)

Zireael_

Oct 31, 2018
Just finished the 0.4 and i'm out of it, I really like this game, but this maya and josy thing really bothered me, I'll only play again when it is possible to end this relationship, I just wanted to be with one or end friendship but the game only lets me be their friend or get in the relationship, I'm out, another hater for Maya here. Just giving my opinion guys don't hate me please.
Same here. And I don't hate u.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
One of those being Josy come on he will suspect the MC is just covering for them both.
I agree, if I were him, I probably wouldn't buy the story of 2 girls MC's fallen for accidentally being lovers.

It's possible but you also have to remember that he is a Dad at the end of the day. And do you really think the religious types of Dad's really enjoy seeing their Daughter's dating someone that's in a poly relationship, Much less dating anyone. He would have to approve of the MC and I could imagine he wouldn't approve of the MC because of his background. (Just a thought)
Yep, if it were my daughter... I wouldn't know what I'd do, honestly. I want to say let her do what makes her happy, but would I really, especially if I were against non-standard relationships like Maya's dad?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes