EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
thanks guys! need something to take my mind off this rollercoaster of emotions :ROFLMAO:
If you want an emotionally strong story, then DeLuca Family is one for sure. WVM has quality renders and in a college life setting as well, but the choices are either do or do not, and beside that is quite linear. One of my personal favorite is Haley's story, if you're down with the incesty stuff. There's Acting Lessons, DPCs previous game, also My Sister My Roommate, which has kind of a failish ending hence the game became ongoing again instead of a finished one, but still, good story until that point.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The way things are developing with both girls I can see her becoming even a little jealous especially if Jill and the MC are to spend more time in the library.
Now that I played Ep3 again, it's more like she's gonna go full Yandere if you play both routes.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The way things are developing with both girls I can see her becoming even a little jealous especially if Jill and the MC are to spend more time in the library.
Maybe that will make her lose control for good and jump on the MC with all her might.
Or maybe that's just my perverted desire, as usual.
That sounds like a pretty fun scenario
You tell me!

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Definitely, I have a feeling trying to romance both of them will cause a rift in that friendship for sure. Jill trusts Bella a lot and Bella well she wants something and unfortunately its the man she passed to Jill. :ROFLMAO: It may not be as much of an issue if we choose to pursue one or the other though; unless it's just forced to happen. Everything's nice now because both of them are mature about it (and Jill is unaware of what MC does with Bella atm if take that route). When things start getting official with either of these ladies it's probably going to start getting ugly. Neither strike me as the type that like to have their affections toyed with.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
You tell me!
I've wondered for some time now, why is it that if a girl puts handcuffs on the MC and does what she wants to him in a mostly vanilla content game - like that scene with Jade in ep 4 - and it's considered all hot and fun.
But if the MC puts handcuffs on a girl and does what he wants - suddenly everyone is like "why is there bdsm in this game? I don't want that shit"

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Definitely, I have a feeling trying to romance both of them will cause a rift in that friendship for sure. Jill trusts Bella a lot and Bella well she wants something and unfortunately its the man she passed to Jill. :ROFLMAO: It may not be as much of an issue if we choose to pursue one or the other though; unless it's just forced to happen. Everything's nice now because both of them are mature about it (and Jill is unaware of what MC does with Bella atm if take that route). When things start getting official with either of these ladies it's probably going to start getting ugly. Neither strike me as the type that like to have their affections toyed with.
Don't worry, I'm sure Burke can comfort poor Bella when the MC picks Jill. :sneaky:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Don't worry, I'm sure Burke can comfort poor Bella when the MC picks Jill. :sneaky:
Only problem with that is Burke might not live long enough to enjoy such a thing. When his wife hears that it's BELLA yet again as to why he's leaving her and not just fantasizing that case. :ROFLMAO: Jade's reaction.... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It may be, but I'll love to know what Jill will think when she knows what went on with MC and Bella in the house.
I've wondered for some time now, why is it that if a girl puts handcuffs on the MC and does what she wants to him in a mostly vanilla content game - like that scene with Jade in ep 4 - and it's considered all hot and fun.
But if the MC puts handcuffs on a girl and does what he wants - suddenly everyone is like "why is there bdsm in this game? I don't want that shit"
I do not know... Lie, I know but I will not speak.
For me, you can have BDSM every day of the week. I just have a bigger wish on this when it comes to her. :KEK:
My first line would be...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In his dreams you mean :p he gets nothing oh no wait new idea! he can have Arieth so we can all rest easy :LOL:

Prepare to be suprised guys :illuminati:
Well that's depressing being a Jade fan :( I expected a few more but wow I'm stunned

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
No offense but most people who vote are the f95zone users. I don't know when but I expect DPC to put a vote on his discord for the favorite scenes and the favorite main girls and side girls.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
What's this a patreon poll ?

Well it would be more democratic with a 2 round system, instead of a first-past-the-post, with this jill is gonna win for sure because all the bella lovers are gonna vote for her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes