Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Prepare to be suprised guys :illuminati:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You got to be kidding me!
And I don't know if I'm more surprised by this or the few numbers on Sage, Quinn, Camila and Jade.

And another, where are these Maya fans that I can count on the fingers of someone who only has 3?
Introduce yourself!

Jimmy90

Dec 26, 2019
Well.... I left the thread 3 days after the release of the new episode...and wtf is going on here?:eek: Seriously now...i tried to catch up for days now but, after all these comments from all the newcomers about things that have been addressed ages ago, i gave up trying and just skipped 100 pages. And not even regretting it :KEK:

So...i think spoilers are now a thing of the past, so i am just going to write some thoughts:

Jill: oh my Jill :love:! I am not subjective here, since she won me over after our first encounter, but after ep4 i am falling hard for her, especially since Dr left her free of drama, at least for now :whistle:. Her understanding about MC dating other girls and the nice date we had, seals the deal for me. For the monent at least.

Sage: i always liked her, but now she really grew on me more, and not only because of her fucking awesome sex scenes ;). She cares enough for the mc and we caught a glimpse of her nice character. Looking forward for more with her now.

Bella: nice and caring towards mc, we progressed a bit on her path, but for me at least, i am a little scared of her. I think she would be unpredictable in the future if she falls for the mc, and thus, i cant fully enjoy her at the moment.

Quinn: well well...i was not against her from the start, but also not warmed towards her. All this changed after ep4. Name88 is a man of wisdom, also fully understood her. Of course he deserves her:giggle:

M&J: soo, i am not mad, but rather torn with all these things happened with the 3 of them. Personally, i left feeling that the love they have for each other is very strong. That fact i think is very flattering for the mc actually if you think that from this perspective. I am not sure how to think for all of these, but Maya surely falls from the 2nd place i had her before ep4 :devilish:

Jades cool, but not my cup of tea, i want more Camilla and Mona. Mona i believe deserves more appreciation:love:. Waiting of course for more Envy also. Well thats it for now, of course i am forgetting many girls, but i wrote enough on one go already :HideThePain:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Pretty sure Sage has the Yandere thing on lock for BaDIK...
View attachment 518731
That is stalking for sure, but not that different than hiring a private detective to watch your spouse, which still doesn't make you a yandere.

During the library kissing scene MC says, if I knew what was behind, and knew her persona, instead of kissing her I would've called out for help. My first impression was that calling out for help TO Bella, as she has some issues that maybe can cause suicide or some shit, and that was supported by the last scene with the door. But now, I think it's more like the MC would've called out for help for himself, against Bella, and with that, the door scene with those eyes, and that closed door means something very very different, which points to a psycho chick trope.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Again Dr. Pincake great job with this update. I can't help highlighting the fun parts in this game, they are the best. But now in a more serious tone, I followed the path of staying in Bella's house and I definitely hope that the MC will be done with the keys of that room that is closed. I need to know what is really there. And now Bella fighting her needs if her husband does not come back soon I get to touch us with that, because I do not know can have a friend going through that situation must be helped.

Well ... since the MC told Jill that she was staying at Bella's house, I don't know why, but it gave me the feeling that Jill was thoughtful when she found out. Can the situation between the two be strained Why are the two women feeling affection for the MC? I would not say for now the same kind of affection because the Bella feels when she is with the MC are dirty thoughts said by herself in her thoughts, maybe after passing that line where she finally meets that need she feels awaken true feelings towards the MC.
On the contrary, Jill's are pure feelings, they are feelings of someone who is really falling in love. I'm dying to see Bella's reaction when Jill confesses that she is falling in love or that she is already in love with the MC because it will surely happen like this and not vice versa. Bella in order to see Jill happy would be able to suppress her feelings towards the MC, but the question is to what extent !? We'll see...
And finally who the fuck is Jill's family? That left me quite intrigued.

But what blew my mind the most was who the hell uploaded that picture of Kat!? ... Will there be a traitorous DIK or was it really someone from the outside !?

Ahhh and last but not least I decided to step aside with Maya and Josy, I don't want to be in the middle of that relationship no sir. I don't like either of them, but that it is best to remain only as friends is my humble opinion.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maya kick ass even if she is losing, what the hell?? :oops:
Gotta be a bunch of peeps trolling or something otherwise she has an unseen hand of loyal followers :p

Does anything happen with Cathy in this update?
A little yes we have a very interesting chat with her on the swyper app which is great probably one of the best parts of this update even if it is overshadowed by everything else.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Which would you rather have wake up our MC after joining the DiKs?

A: Riona giving a morning special after staying with the MC overnight after listening to her and being there for her?

B: The Queen of Buttsluttery, Camila, riding cowgirl while Mona (Or should I say Moanalots...get it? Okay I'll just leave) records it for..."science".

C: Sarah and Melanie dual licking the MC before each taking a turn on the disco stick?

D: Arieth taking a few selfies with the party tool before going down on it. (Without the seafood. If, then insue chaotic comedy scene).

E: Quinn with the entirely left field fuck session.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That is stalking for sure, but not that different than hiring a private detective to watch your spouse, which still doesn't make you a yandere.
Uh...I'd say hiding in the bushes like that is a bit more extreme that hiring a private eye to do some snooping, but maybe that's just me. She'd be following him all over, setting up hides and shit, probably wiretapping his hangouts, going through his trash, etc. :LOL:

I mean, none of the girls are actually true yanderes...that we actually know of...if MC finds a knife collection it might be time to run.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Uh...I'd say hiding in the bushes like that is a bit more extreme that hiring a private eye to do some snooping, but maybe that's just me. She'd be following him all over, setting up hides and shit, probably wiretapping his hangouts, going through his trash, etc. :LOL:

I mean, none of the girls are actually true yanderes...that we actually know of...if MC finds a knife collection it might be time to run.
If she did that, she wouldn't need MCs help to find out who could be the mysterious side-chick. Although knowing Chad, it's gonna be a side-chick-with-a-dick. :D

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

A: Riona giving a morning special after staying with the MC overnight after listening to her and being there for her?

B: The Queen of Buttsluttery, Camila, riding cowgirl while Mona (Or should I say Moanalots...get it? Okay I'll just leave) records it for..."science".

C: Sarah and Melanie dual licking the MC before each taking a turn on the disco stick?

D: Arieth taking a few selfies with the party tool before going down on it. (Without the seafood. If, then insue chaotic comedy scene).

Easily E.

If E wasn't an option, I'd pick A, since I like Riona and all, but she'd have to remove that snot-catcher piercing (I hate those fucking things) if she expects me to listen to her drama. I've done enough of that in my life already, so I'm expecting some sort of compensation for my listening sessions now.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019

Give me CAMILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

haha all the option above are great exept D..... Arieth its not doing it for me

KKona

Jun 30, 2017
I do think as far as updates go, obviously we all want them asap, I do think DPC is taking the right approach in releasing them when they're ready and not half assing them. With that said, I do think the time between 0.3 and 0.4 of pretty much 5 months is simply too high and not sustainable for the possible scope of this game. If this game is possibly planning to have a max of 20 episodes, 4-5 months per episode, I just don't feel is realistic. While 5 months is likely an outlier, if every update took that long, there would be less than 3 per year. Ideally, I think the update time would be somewhere between 2-3 months with the occasional 4 if new systems are added. Just my two cents, and with that said, looking at what DPC has accomplished working by himself in the period of a bit over 1 year with this game is simply very impressive. If there's a creator I have any faith in to deliver something of quality, it's probably him.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Well B ofc duh :)
Camila in the morning, afternoon and all night long :giggle:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017

It would be great if we had the choice to stay with Bella

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It would be great if we had the choice to stay with Bella
Right because she totally sneak in to the DiKs mansion for a booty call... I went with more realistic expectations. Plus we don't want to overstay our welcome and risk with Bella's Hubby. That would end...horribly.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

I choose A if Camila can participate in this morning thing. Otherwise, I'm sorry but I choose Camila any day of the week.

======
I got a warning from some comment from diegao but, it's gone. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes