Oct 20, 2018
I have a 0.4 save. Do I have to download 0.41 to have a 0.41 save that will pass over into season 2? Or will the 0.4 save pass over into season 2 okay?
It took my hours and hours to download 0.4, don't want to go through it again :(

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Stephen Burke to Jade during the argument says the following "You've been in long term relationships before"
With whom? Josy said her mother lived some distance away and that she didn't like the new guy she is married too.
She also said both her parents cheated which makes the following statement from Burke make perfect sense.
"You know how things go"
Just a theory. On the bright side this means Tybalt might be all Burke and no Jade.

Jun 21, 2018
Stephen Burke to Jade during the argument says the following "You've been in long term relationships before"
With whom? Josy said her mother lived some distance away and that she didn't like the new guy she is married too.
She also said both her parents cheated which makes the following statement from Burke make perfect sense.
"You know how things go"
Just a theory. On the bright side this means Tybalt might be all Burke and no Jade.
Jade also used to live in a nearby town/city so B&R city is possible as the original place Jody and Maya lived. But there's two main reasons I'm pretty sure Jade isn't Jody's mom, since Jade being a teacher in B&R would come up in Josy's many many talks about it with the MC - specially about what awaits her there. Maya would also know if Jade was Josy's mom since Josy was living with her mom when their met and dated.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Alright let's start a discussion boys. What side character that isn't really big in the story right now do you think will turn out to be a villain later on?
Tybalt because he will try everything for ruin the relationship between Jill and MC. Like i said before, I think he will make a deal with Maya e she will accept because she is obsessed with her will to be independent. Why her? because she is near to the MC and know everything. All the bosses of DIK faction will be against the MC for money/power things. Some side girls of the HOTs faction who work for Queen. The family of Jill.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
People take this game way too seriously. Anyway, Maya and Josy main issue for me isn't design or the cheating part. Every girl there and you the MC do very shitty thing. Maya and Josy main issues is that they are what you call Basic Bitches.

They're mostly generic nice girls, who don't have very unique traits or personality, nothing distinctive that makes them interesting. They could be switched, we working together with Maya, and nothing would change. Which isn't how Sage, Bella or Jill roll. They need more things that make them distinctive, they need stronger personalities that appear more - they need to be more unique, and since ep 04 ends their railroad, I have big hopes.

Maya is a feminist and all but lesbian (with mono target bisexuality apparently) and Josy is a daddy girl (despite the fight) that is super chatty and chipper. Reinforce that. Have them be more active, have them be less reactive to what others do and have lives outside that are interesting. Make their sexuality more present. Swap stories. Have Josy be fun, and Maya have dialogues that are interesting like Jade. Have them have interests that are put into practice.

So yeah, the issue is that they're basic, with their only real interesting thing about them trope wise being each other. Sage, Jill, and Bella all have their moments of uniqueness and character, while Maya and Josy can both be summed up with basic descriptions. They need something to really pop. As I had said, the lack of railroad and them planning to cheat and possible quinn confrontation is promising.
Well, this game it's like a TV series and inspired to Canis canem edit. There is still a lot to see(i doubt that this game will end with just two seasons) and people can only speculate. It's not just an adult game with random sex scene. There will be a lot of good moments and funny moments but also bad drama things. Some side characters will die(when drug and prostitution are involved it's obvious) and one of the main girls too if the MC will not do anything. Maybe some girls will become pregnant as well(Sage?).

I think that Josy will suffer a lot in the next season and everyone will try to use her. Imagine if she will try to suicide in the end of the second season but the MC can help her(or not if he choice). With her it's more likely to start a relationship than with Maya. She is more genuine and want only help. Maya has already shown that she is capable of betray the people who trust her and with Josy it's not an exception. She can be a serious villain. If MC will forgive Maya again will be completely stupid and no sense. For the moment i think : Bad ending with Maya. Neutral-good ending with Josy. Sad story for both

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah, many of us despise Josy and Maya's foul play and will probably say fuck you to them and focus on all the others. They were dishonest, immature (yes, coming from someone who wears a dildo-hat), bratty and later on even cruel.
Assuming you are referring to them making out after friendzoning the MC - I'd say their behaviour was thoughtless, insensitive maybe, but "cruel" is a bit over the top imo. It didn't seem to like they were intentionally trying to hurt the MC or anything.
But let's face this: if they looked like Sage or Bella there's no way we would reject them, we would find any fucking reason to excuse their behaviours and keep banging them in that weird threesome thing :BootyTime: .
Unfortunately for them they are average on the beauty front, only above the crabby feminists and the literally crabby HOT.
This might shock you, but I actually find Josy to be more attractive than both Sage and Bella. It's almost like tastes are different or something... ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Let's put my distaste for Quinn aside and let's discuss something important, the accident with Cathy.... there's gonna be a disciplinary hearing and all DiKs are summoned...
If MC swyped on Cathy, she will know he's innocent since if he wanted to post her nudes, he could use those she sent him... and she obviously wants something more from him.
If MC didn't show up, Jade will be out for blood and vengeance and if she sees MC, she could try to punish the fraternity just to get back at him, unless MC will have the chance to apologize before the thing

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Assuming you are referring to them making out after friendzoning the MC - I'd say their behaviour was thoughtless, insensitive maybe, but "cruel" is a bit over the top imo. It didn't seem to like they were intentionally trying to hurt the MC or anything.

This might shock you, but I actually find Josy to be more attractive than both Sage and Bella. It's almost like tastes are different or something... ;)
Well, here I am not finding Bella attractive like at all and I feel alone most of the time :LOL: .

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes