Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
My biggest theory is Jill and Sage are high school friends:unsure:
It's certainly possible as, iirc, we haven't ever had them together in the same scene yet so a base-line relationship between them hasn't been established in the game as of now.

If they went to high school together, I just hope DPC does NOT manufacture some drama like Sage being one of Jill's old bullies or some such and then dumping both DIK-Sage and CHICK-Jill MCs in the middle to sort it out. Enough of that stuff.

Let them just be old friends that drifted apart due to life-style choices, maybe even once played together on whatever "classy" instrument Sage's parents wanted her to play (I'm hoping it's the cello, but I digress). Our MC can then bring them back together for a nice threesome I mean three-piece, yeah three-piece band to play some sweet music together :D.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Sure I can get behind that but its like dropping a coin in a ocean ;)

But yeah i am curious to see what Derek did for the hell week tasks... luckily i have two saves one were i came clean on the s.x tape with Jade ... and one were i kept it a secret in hoping that Derek pulls us trough that otherwise missed task.
I think Derek, the truest of bros, would understand why we didn't tell him. He'd know we did it to ensure our continued... enjoyment of Jade. Derek would never resent us for that. He has our dick's best interests at heart. At best, he'd be slightly upset and buying him a hamburger would cheer him right up.

guys, i can feel the pressure in my chest and it's not good :(
i can't wait anymore, i just can't... o_O
I feel you. Soon, my brother. Soon.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Sure I can get behind that but its like dropping a coin in a ocean ;)

But yeah i am curious to see what Derek did for the hell week tasks... luckily i have two saves one were i came clean on the s.x tape with Jade ... and one were i kept it a secret in hoping that Derek pulls us trough that otherwise missed task.
If you skip the date with Jade or delete the tape, Derek will bang the granny teacher (car wash event) and so fulfill the task.

The Jade scene is not available with Josy and Maya threesome, so if you go for "more than friends" mc automatically stays with them and Jade goes home alone.

I wonder if there will be consequences if mc shows the Jade tape around in ep.5?

Reactions: michael1984

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm telling yall they are friends
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure why people are trying so hard to tie all the girls together via some sort of close relationship/friendship. Besides DPC's already doing that with Jill and Josy, and therefore wouldn't be necessary to throw Sage in the mix as well. This games about MC's relationship with the girl/s of his choosing not between each other.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The storyline suck's.Don't get me wrong the game is good but doesn't add up with your choice,no matter how you answer the story the same,my opinion getting points from girls only leads to bang them,but if you go with 1 the story same. I wanted to try with Josy alone,ignoring the rest but they just end up kissing even thou you have a few options.They need re-write the whole thing. And BTW Dereck is the best,he got stuff that just makes you ROFL

• Angry
Reactions: Dashxp4k and VOYEUR

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
How do you expect him to react? He ends up with having a lot to deal with for any normal student a lot of these situations are new for him but he gets a good learning experience from it all.
Does he dress up in a skirt and stuff or... Oh wait... I read that as Drag Queen, not Drama Queen.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How do you expect him to react? He ends up with having a lot to deal with for any normal student a lot of these situations are new for him but he gets a good learning experience from it all.
Don't forget Hell Week and the enormous amount of beer and other drinks mc had this week.
He started with a blackout and hangover in the morning when Josy called.
He drank some bottles of beer in Maya's room in the afternoon and (depending on game choices) had sex with Maya.

Still I don't blame mc for his reaction. It was a Design Decision to allow the 3 paths with different sexual encounters and keep the game interesting. If mc would not have exaggerated and instead stayed with Josy and Maya, it would be difficult to feature all those encounters since mc would concentrate more on J&M relation and sex with them.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Don't forget Hell Week and the enormous amount of beer and other drinks mc had this week.
He drank some bottles of beer in Maya's room in the afternoon and (depending on game choices) had sex with Maya.

Still I don't blame mc for his reaction. It was a Design Decision to allow the 3 paths with different sexual encounters and keep the game interesting. If mc would not have exaggerated and instead stayed with Josy and Maya, it would be difficult to feature all those encounters since mc would concentrate more on J&M relation and sex with them.
I didn't mean it as an insult to the MC, just Derek's observation that I agree with.

The MC has strong emotions, and when things go badly he will often spend a little while sulking or yelling before he rallies and starts addressing the problem. It's understandable and, as you say, it helps drive the story.

EDIT:
New topic :can somebody tell me what type of coin is that Tommy have?
If you believe the MC, it's Ionian (ancient Greek).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Well, he's never been in the situation before do people expect him to be an expert at handling situations? People are different and the MC hasn't had so much experience with all these girls wanting his attention it's quite the balancing act he has going on. I think Zoey is the only experience he's still had with other girls and they are all coming at him like a stampede. :LOL:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Great game. It's ruined me, and I can't wait to see how it ruins me more.
This game is designed for more than one playthrough. From your description I get the impression that you missed the difference between affinity and status in the game.
Affinity is based on (so far 7) Major Choices while status is based on smaller choices like checking out a girl.

To get the Josy and Maya route you need neutral or chick affinity, status doesn't matter.

I think it is best to replay the game and change some of your major choices. (You can skip known parts with CTRL-key.) Beat up Troy, fighting the jocks or talking to Steve has minimal influence on the game besides the effect on affinity. Take it further with Jade is also not necessary since Josy & Maya block the long Jade scene in ch. 4.

Last edited:

lewdfuu

Nov 5, 2019
From your description I get the impression that you missed the difference between affinity and status in the game.
I did notice this, but I understand how I gave off that impression, so thanks for pointing it out anyway. I know your affinity and status can be on opposite ends of the spectrum, but I kind of just naturally leaned toward the DIK choices when my status went that way despite the CHICK choices generally seeming more natural to me for the major decisions. A lot of games talk about how much your choices matter, but I feel like in most of them they really don't matter that much in my experience, so I was just a bit careless with my choices on the first playthrough. Live and learn and all that.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I did notice this, but I understand how I gave off that impression, so thanks for pointing it out anyway. I know your affinity and status can be on opposite ends of the spectrum, but I kind of just naturally leaned toward the DIK choices when my status went that way despite the CHICK choices generally seeming more natural to me for the major decisions. A lot of games talk about how much your choices matter, but I feel like in most of them they really don't matter that much in my experience, so I was just a bit careless with my choices on the first playthrough. Live and learn and all that.
Another thing to keep an eye on is if you turned mini-games on. Cheating on tests gives you DIK points, not cheating will give you CHICK points (assuming you pass).

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is no way you could have known in your first playthrough that Josy & Maya will not be available for DIK-affinity.
The same happened to me.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
So far I've run from Quinn every chance I got. Yet she still has fans. :unsure:

So either there's something wrong with you and me, or there's something wrong with them (or let's go with the middle ground and say there's something wrong with both).

I dunno, it's just that every time Quinn crosses my path I'm like

I definitely feel the same way about Quinn. Not only is she completely the opposite of what I find attractive, but she's also serious trouble and I feel like getting attached to her in any way will only lead to an Acting Lessons style bad ending for the MC.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I definitely feel the same way about Quinn. Not only is she completely the opposite of what I find attractive, but she's also serious trouble and I feel like getting attached to her in any way will only lead to an Acting Lessons style bad ending for the MC.
What would be BaDIK without villain though? We need her. Sure, she is controversial character but without her the game would loose a lot of charm. In regards to appearance she is not my type but this is a matter of personal preferences so I do understand her fans. Besides, some like bad girls, I've been there too in real life once:ROFLMAO:
My three cents and my lips are sealed.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes