Tom Soyer

Jun 3, 2017
Hello guys, where is the key for the locked door at Isabella's house? I can't go in her bedroom, or is it another room where she wakes up? I can't remember :(

jake2

Jul 15, 2017
Hi Im new to the game, is there any way for me to get more gold without using the official cheat mod?
I also disabled the mini games

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there we have it maggot brothers! Took about six hours to fully complete the update on all three paths. Only major disappointment was that it didn't last longer!

If you guys want my save I'm happy to give it but I'm a noob with this stuff so you'll have to tell me what file I need to provide and where a good place to upload it to is.

Reactions: Iruna.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017

And there we have it maggot brothers! Took about six hours to fully complete the update on all three paths. Only major disappointment was that it didn't last longer!

If you guys want my save I'm happy to give it but I'm a noob with this stuff so you'll have to tell me what file I need to provide and where a good place to upload it to is.
Just upload the files using "attach files" in the Reply section.

Reactions: Iruna.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
For those wondering about the Jill shower and Maya / Josy and how to get them
I answered because I noticed quite a few people asked about those two.
Oh, and if you ever decide to cheat on a major choice by chaging your affinity, you should keep a clean save as a backup, in case something goes wrong in an upcoming update.

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
I'm getting this error whenever I try to continue. No way to carry on with the game, clicking just asks if I want to quit. Do I seriously have to start over for this update?

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
Jill fans, ask yourselves- just how many 3rd dates has she been on?
You know she follows the rules
are you saying she has a bunch of 3rd dates? and anyway the 3 date rule doesn't bother me in fact its the opposite for me (i find promiscuity a turn off in real life)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes