Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Yesterday I wrote here that I'm gonna try the game and it was worth it, definitely! Of course I'm not done yet but the story is one of the bests out there. And to be honest, I've never played a game with better renders. They are incredible!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Quinn fans a minority?
After last update and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that wont be the case anymore
I'd say that applies to all the side girls they aren't really a minority at all I mean hell look at the popularity of KRJ and she was pretty much only in the one scene.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jill won the Special render poll. Here's the first special render of her for episode 5.
of course she will win :love:

Hi everyone. Can someone explain what are the differences when being a DIK or being a CHICK?
Some said that Jill is only on the CHICK path but I still got a date with her (still I have to do it).

Also, what is the difference between the DIK score and the MASSIVE DIK/CHICK bar at the top for the major choices?
How that will affect the game? Thanks!
there are exclusive scenes on each respective paths(major choices), and exclusive actions for respective affinity(affects choices to be enabled)

and yes, Jill is on the chick path. you will still get the date but the "special part" :love: is skipped

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Exactly, Maya has to get along with father or follow Quinn's directions. No scholarship was mentioned. :p Do you see third option? I do not, unless I missed something.
Lily has mentioned dancing to Josy too.
Lily suggested, but then realized that she was wrong. (She realized that Josy was not suitable for such a place).
I don't want Josy to be in Pink Rose!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Lily suggested, but then realized that she was wrong. (She realized that Josy was not suitable for such a place).
I don't want Josy to be in Pink Rose!
She wont be,Im sure she wont
She won't plus there happens to be that big obstical called Tommy in the way he'd lose his mind if she worked there.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes