Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Jan 23, 2020
Wait, what? Aren't gifs allowed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, I think I already expressed my desire to know Brandi in the biblical sense... :BootyTime: She's a black goddess. :love:
I noticed there aren't many black girls in Acting Lessons and Being a DIK. Don't get me wrong, I don't give a fuck about #OscarsSoWhite and crap like that... But my dick does like diversity. :KEK: I wouldn't mind if DPC added more black/mulatto girls. Yeah, Camila has a great tan, but a new black classmate would be highly appreciated. (y) I presume DPC is more into brunettes and redheads. Well, can't blame him. :LUL:

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
Just finished the game and have to ask , when can we expect next update ? Also we ( I ) need more girls like the nerds gf , the one with glasses.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Just finished the game and have to ask , when can we expect next update ? Also we ( I ) need more girls like the nerds gf , the one with glasses.
It will be here when it is ready... Could be 3 months could be 5. We'll get a better idea on where it's at when we get a few status updates.
Also -Insert I see you are a fellow man of culture as well gif- Yes we need more Karen Rebecca Johnson and Sally.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
The rewards in Episode 4 beg to differ my good man.
Yes, however it seems they can't get win against other girls for individual spacial renders. I think DPC will have to put his leg down and give option between girls that did not have any renders yet and when only one left no vote at all and just make the renders for that girl. Unfortunately I think that girl will be Maya; shame because she is cute and the images with Quinn and her on that brick wall in bikini are awesome.
Josy I think will also suffer in future polls because of a drama with Maya and MC. She got her special renders only because she was the first and people liked her looks with out knowing her personality.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Hmm... I'm replaying Acting Lessons now because I love that game (and hate myself), and aside from Liam and MC being part of the DIKs, I'm now wondering...

I'm absolutely incapable to replay that game. It left me so fucked up... So, I sincerely hope to have zero conection to AL (or at least, simple quotes or references)

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna.

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
I'm absolutely incapable to replay that game. It left me so fucked up... So, I sincerely hope to have zero conection to AL (or at least, simple quotes or references)
I don't think BaDIK would reference AL, since BaDIK is very early in the DIKs' existence and AL references Liam and MC being part of the DIKs when they were in college, and they've been out of college long enough that MC was able to engage in day trading and earn enough to retire (and have his whole relationship with Ana and that fall apart). So it seems like AL would have to be after BaDIK. At most, there might be a reference to a Liam and/or Jonas as potential DIKs.

Reactions: Iruna.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi i need some help, i lost scene 4, 10 and 13, i think 10 is jill, i'm chick -5 but no shower scene, 13 is maya and josy, but reject me and 10 i don't know, 9 is quinn and 11 hot's

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Around 3 months between updates. But keep in mind dev was ocuppied with the Steam release earlier this february.

The rewards in Episode 4 beg to differ my good man.
That was a nice reward. Despite the happenings of episode 4 those two are still high up in my preference.

Reactions: ZWCook and Iruna.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi i need some help, i lost scene 4, 10 and 13, i think 10 is jill, i'm chick -5 but no shower scene, 13 is maya and josy, but reject me and 10 i don't know, 9 is quinn and 11 hot's
Sorry 4 i don't know 3 is quinn and 5 is hot's

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I don't think BaDIK would reference AL, since BaDIK is very early in the DIKs' existence and AL references Liam and MC being part of the DIKs when they were in college, and they've been out of college long enough that MC was able to engage in day trading and earn enough to retire (and have his whole relationship with Ana and that fall apart). So it seems like AL would have to be after BaDIK. At most, there might be a reference to a Liam and/or Jonas as potential DIKs.
Does Acting Lessons say they attended B&R specifically because they could have been in a different chapter of the same frat. Just because the B&R chapter of the DIK's is new doesn't mean there's not a much older one somewhere else that Liam and the AL MC were in. It's been so long since I've played AL I can't recall if they were specifically at B&R.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes