Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Am I the only who imagines how it would be if there was a way of doing everything on a single playthrough

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
You shold be nice to Riona on the previous episodes and I guess you should have been using Quinn's restaurant? Also, at Ep4 party, you shouldn't have shut her up by saying DIKs only. Can get the best result with that
Still cant seem to get it. Gave her money, visited her at HOTs place and discuss with her about the leak. Still nothing o_O

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Just started going through this update and still going but I had to pause because the Hotline Bling part has me in tears laughing

Reactions: Jayce95

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Now for the Ep5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, the reveals :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I'm more than happy right now and will talk about that for a long ass time. Cheers everyone !
And congratulations bro michael1984 we got the Jacket woooooooo

Still cant seem to get it. Gave her money, visited her at HOTs place and discuss with her about the leak. Still nothing o_O
I'm lost pal sorry, Maybe it has a DIK requirement that you weren't able to pass? Also how much did you give her? Since I use UnRen, I gave 5 to her.
Oh wait, did you accept her offer when she went out on the balcony? The cigarette offer?

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
This update was a blast, I just finished it in one playthrough but ...

NEED ... MORE ... RIONA ...
(and also an option to end up with her by the end of the game, pretty please DrPinkcake)

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes