Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Can we please for the love of whatever ya'll believe in stop with this Incest talk :cry:
@Mormont protect us please :LUL:
Of course I would but not If the Mc is related to them too
@Deoku talked about this in great detail I think
If you want to stop with this incest nonsense, then maybe change your signature with something not involving Jill and her mother figure Bella. Then I'll take you more seriously.

Besides I'm repeating myself but without going medieval, I think that the prejudice will be there

Again,by "definitly"you mean "im guessing" :p you are aware that even ex-wife from AL got her own ending right?how much more important and involved characters mentioned are here
Good point. However in AL the Ana ending is kind of the looser ending since she is the one who wants the MC back (not fully but MC being weak).

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
If you want to stop with this incest nonsense, then maybe change your signature with something not involving Jill and her mother figure Bella. Then I'll take you more seriously.

Besides I'm repeating myself but without going medieval, I think that the prejudice will be there
Well they're not related so It's not an Issue and I wouldn't say mother figure more like best friends what they clearly are

I guess u have your opinion and I have mine I see there's no changing it

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Here is my analysis of the relationship between Jill and the MC so far. It started off with her feeling bad for him on account of the bullying incidents both at the beginning with all the jocks and than the fight with chad. At those instances i don't think she was helping him due to some romantic notions towards him nor due to pity but rather because she is just a caring person in general.

What changed her perception towards the MC in a more romantic way is the catalyst know as Bella. Seeing how Bella was impressed with the MC's character as a person it piqued Jill's interest and depending on our character affinity and the choices we make that interest will keep on growing so to say that she only sees him as this helpless puppy cannot be justified. She sees him as someone special as he doesn't care for her family title nor her wealth but rather her as a person and in her world that's a rarity.

As for the upcoming drama surrounding her i think the whole idea of the MC's mother being related to Jill's family is too far fetched even for a DPC game.Her drama will mainly stem from her family's acceptance of someone from a poor background , tybalt and his watermelons, Bella on account of her being in love with the same man as Jill and Josy and her growing friendship with Jill which will eventually lead to jealousy as both of them have eyes for one dude....that is gonna be

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Not this person! I like Vader because he's a big, powerful dude in a sleek black outfit and has a badass-looking red laser sword. The voice helps. Jaime may have grown, but he still tried to kill a kid by shoving him from a tower. Cold-blooded murder attempt, that. Don't care so much about him.

View attachment 545765
Dildo helmet attraction, got it, it's allright.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Here is my analysis of the relationship between Jill and the MC so far. It started off with her feeling bad for him on account of the bullying incidents both at the beginning with all the jocks and than the fight with chad. At those instances i don't think she was helping him due to some romantic notions towards him nor due to pity but rather because she is just a caring person in general.

What changed her perception towards the MC in a more romantic way is the catalyst know as Bella. Seeing how Bella was impressed with the MC's character as a person it piqued Jill's interest and depending on our character affinity and the choices we make that interest will keep on growing so to say that she only sees him as this helpless puppy cannot be justified. She sees him as someone special as he doesn't care for her family title nor her wealth but rather her as a person and in her world that's a rarity.

As for the upcoming drama surrounding her i think the whole idea of the MC's mother being related to Jill's family is too far fetched even for a DPC game.Her drama will mainly stem from her family's acceptance of someone from a poor background , tybalt and his watermelons, Bella on account of her being in love with the same man as Jill and Josy and her growing friendship with Jill which will eventually lead to jealousy as both of them have eyes for one dude....that is gonna be

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Are there other great erotic games that come out on Steam? Because if yes, a "steam" tag would be appreciated.

Anyway, it's one of my favourite games, you can't get much better than this one and I'll definitely buy it on Steam at full price.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Nope had zero interest in her after all that. Good looking model but I was more into the other girls and their stories. Why you'd want a cuck ending I'll never know been there with TOML never again.
In my head all i could think was once a cheater always a cheater and she was basically irredeemable to me plus she tried to mess with Megan's career

Celpreniao

Sep 29, 2018
Hey, does anyone know the name of the song Bella refers to as her favorite? It's played in episode 2 I believe, when the MC and Bella are in her car. I've already asked Bella and she told me to use my f*ing computer but I couldn't find it. The Shazam app didn't help either as it showed "Close my eyes - Set it alight". It's not on spotify nor on youtube. Would really appreciate if someone could link the track maybe. Thank you.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Did someone even try that cuck ending cause from the very beginning i was like
Nope had zero interest in her after all that. Good looking model but I was more into the other girls and their stories. Why you'd want a cuck ending I'll never know been there with TOML never again.
Honestly she was very attractive indeed. Not that alone but she was kind of toxic and the whole relationship with her was a rollercoaster. I liked that aspect of her being a needy lunatic. I like those kinds of individuals that are extreme and flat out crazy but still care, in their own way. I mean Leah was just a psychopath but Ana had history with the MC and she loved him in her own twisted way.

Cucking was extreme but other than that she fit the Legendary Crazy-Hot Scale, at least for me.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Hey, does anyone know the name of the song Bella refers to as her favorite? It's played in episode 2 I believe, when the MC and Bella are in her car. I've already asked Bella and she told me to use my f*ing computer but I couldn't find it. The Shazam app didn't help either as it showed "Close my eyes - Set it alight". It's not on spotify nor on youtube. Would really appreciate if someone could link the track maybe. Thank you.
This ?

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Honestly she was very attractive indeed. Not that alone but she was kind of toxic and the whole relationship with her was a rollercoaster. I liked that aspect of her being a needy lunatic. I like those kinds of individuals that are extreme and flat out crazy but still care, in their own way. I mean Leah was just a psychopath but Ana had history with the MC and she loved him in her own twisted way.

Cucking was extreme but other than that she fit the Legendary Crazy-Hot Scale, at least for me.
Real life experience has taught me sometimes the hotness is NOT worth the craziness

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes