Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
...maybe? I mean it isn't outside the realm of possibility that we are related to someone on campus, our maternal grandfather was some rich businessman and it isn't like we know his last name. Would be awkward as fuck if grandpa was a Burgmeister though (Or a Royce)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
...maybe? I mean it isn't outside the realm of possibility that we are related to someone on campus, our maternal grandfather was some rich businessman and it isn't like we know his last name. Would be awkward as fuck if grandpa was a Burgmeister though (Or a Royce)
Burgmeister? You plan on having sex with Rusty?

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Burgmeister? You plan on having sex with Rusty?
Nah I wasn't strickly talking about in terms of incest, but finding out we're the disowned cousin of Rusty would be pretty shocking and might have an impact on the story. Especially if ol' grandpa is actually interested in reconnecting with the grandson he didn't know he had.

Of course this is all unlikely as hell, chances are we aren't related to anyone we've met.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Nah I wasn't strickly talking about in terms of incest, but finding out we're the disowned cousin of Rusty would be pretty shocking and might have an impact on the story. Especially if ol' grandpa is actually interested in reconnecting with the grandson he didn't know he had.

Of course this is all unlikely as hell, chances are we aren't related to anyone we've met.
The current running theory is we've met him, kind of. The theory is he was the guy on the right when we overhear the conversation about the ski vacation between the two guys who are joined by the red haired guy. Exact same jacket as the earlier story from Neil.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: uberbomb

$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
Fuckin awesome mate keep it up love the Jill sigs cheers!!!

Youven

May 13, 2019
I think Jill is 100% a virgin because of this dialogue

View attachment 700065
Oh dear friend, nothing could be truer than what you said.

In fact, her tenderness, naivity, generosity and kindness go a long way towards explaining the players' affection to her.
As I said before, after the incredible twist in Chapter 3, I was so happy to see someone like Jill in my entourage that I was, at that moment, able to forgive those two little bitches (sincerely sorry for the roughness , but I really hated them in chapter 4).

Reactions: Dashxp4k

Youven

May 13, 2019
I think it's fair to say that Bella has let her guard down around the protagonist by a significant amount. During that Yoga scene there was a point where's she's just eyeing his ass like a hungry animal. I just wonder how long before Jill catches on to it if you're on a route where you're messing around with both of them.
Personally, I think Bella just kept staring at our main character's penis...

On the subject of Jill and Bella, I'm afraid we're making a big mistake playing both sides. We're gonna get busted, guys!

ExpBar

May 14, 2019

On the subject of Jill and Bella, I'm afraid we're making a big mistake playing both sides. We're gonna get busted, guys!
OR threesome time lol I mean bella already know... maybe we just have to fully develop there storys and by that just having 1 threesome. Jodi and Maya or Bella and Jill

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3695081

I know you have been waiting for it :p : forth episode

Jill: THE ANGEL she has completely different behavior from all the other characters, she carries on her strong morality in every situation, certainly in all of this she is facilitated by the fact of living a comfortable and worry-free life. for the MC it will not be easy proving himself worthy of her, a single wrong decision may be enough to completely lose her trust. rather than the social distance, the moral one will make the difference. I don't think there are other big obstacles between them

if the piano had been irreparably damaged by the joke to the Preps, would she have been able to forgive him? i don't know, i sweated cold for him

another potentially dangerous situation could be the need for her to get her hands dirty, to lie to defend someone, would she be able to?

the mistery about the mother's letter could only help their story

to have a successfull route to her, i think we have to give up so many adventures... Bella's one is the most dangerous.... i think it will be impossible to reach her at the first try

from a narrative point of view she is MC's soul mate, they could live a love story so similar to that of his parents, we hope without mourning ....

Reactions: Youven

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Youven

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

But I'm sure it's worth the risk? I like the risk involved with Jade it makes it more fun and Burke deserves to lose out. Same goes with Bella's husband ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes