Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
I'm really impressed by DrPinkCake sense of detail... For instance, the guitar lesson :
Sage guitar.jpg
That's indeed a major G ! Almost the way to do it when you're novice...
However, MC should know that the fingering can be further improved... He has to let index finger free to go down on major G7... But that's just guitarist's frenzy !! ;)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I was thinking about the Rooster names... Some of them are funny, and very revealing about characters personality... BigBootyLover for Derek (no comment !), Tremolo for MC (as a passionate about guitar and music), MayaTheMoviebuff for Maya, Ms Sunshine for Josy (often in a good mood, radiant and solar girl) and so on... I had however a doubt about Jill's one...
And I have found this morning (yes, I know, I'm a bit slow) !! I bet some others have found it too long before me on this forum !
So Jill's EbonyAndIvory... just like piano keyboard !!! EUREKA !
And you forgot my favourite "AriethPassword1234"? :ROFLMAO:

But it's true, there's lots of details in everything in Swyper and Rooster.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This is the first proper status update for episode 6 since it was the first week I could work normally on game development after episode 5 release.

I've been writing and posing intermittently. It's been an uphill battle getting renders and animations in the queue while also having scenes written to pose the art for.

I always pose my art after dialogue is written, the other way around isn't a good workflow since I would have to fit dialogue to renders instead of making art to a story, which is more natural to me.

I usually start posing animations, but this time I've been posing more static renders than usual early on.

It doesn't cut development time, but it does make it easier to show you previews.

So far, ~700 renders and 26 animations are complete.

I've written approximately 45% of the main dialogue file, compared to episode 5, and I'm still trying to plan the scope of the episode.

Episode 6 will be more varied than episode 5 was and it will require me to write a new kind of code, which I'm really excited about.

Poll news
The winner of the Special render poll was Nicole/Envy, with a majority of votes in all polls. Sally came in second place and Camila came in third place.

It's going to be fun to devote a render series to Nicole/Envy and I hope you liked the new direction the special render poll has taken.

I'll post the first preview of Envy's special render series next week.

Soon another poll for longer animation will start. +$10 patrons will be voting for who gets a longer animation in episode 6. Jill won a similar poll in episode 5 and can't win in this poll.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
We all love discussing the main LIs in this game but im weirdly finding myself in a position where im most hyped for Arieth content. I think shes made me laugh more than all other girls in the game COMBINED with her dense horny window escaping escapades and social media interactions. I legit got excited when I could swipe her on the new app just because it meant there is gonna be more comedy gold from speaking to her on it with every update going forward. Derek is the same and he legit steals the show everytime he is around even just by wearing a t-shirt, had no idea when I first started playing this game I would get so invested in the side characters
yeah, I also have very good feelings about her. Planning ahead, told Sage about her Crab City problem. After she purges the city, gotta enter there after all :KEK:

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
I'd like to take your advise... I've made a lot of saves (only on the Chick path, 'cause I really take it as a roleplay game, and I really have no desire to go over to the Dik side of the force :cool:) :
- Josy / Maya route : I always tried to give both the points when it's possible, but we have to choose on episode 5, so :
1 save for Josy ("follow Josy" and "call Josy" in the evening when MC stays at Bella's)
1 save for Maya ("find Maya" and "call Maya" in the evening when MC stays at Bella's)
Here, I tried to really focus on Josy and Maya (no kiss for Jill during the date, MC stays with Derek at the end of ep. 3, ...)

- Jill / Bella route : It's a bit more difficult, especially when you have trouble rejecting Josy and/or Maya (is it so obvious it's my case ? ;))
1 save for Jill (I have rejected Josy and Maya :cry: and I answered Derek's "And all feelings for my sis and Josy, they are gone just like that ?" "-Yeah" :cry::cry:)
But what should happen if I pick "-Feeling for Maya" or "-Feeling for Josy" answering Derek ? I bet there is a flag somewhere into the code, wich may be important for the next episodes (maybe Youventus you can check it for me ???:love:). It could be an open door to winning back either of the two girls (Josy OR Maya, alone).
That means there will be a crash between Josy and Maya in this way, and MC will be able to end with one of them..?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vildain

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

This is the first proper status update for episode 6 since it was the first week I could work normally on game development after episode 5 release.

I've been writing and posing intermittently. It's been an uphill battle getting renders and animations in the queue while also having scenes written to pose the art for.

I always pose my art after dialogue is written, the other way around isn't a good workflow since I would have to fit dialogue to renders instead of making art to a story, which is more natural to me.

I usually start posing animations, but this time I've been posing more static renders than usual early on.

It doesn't cut development time, but it does make it easier to show you previews.

I've written approximately 45% of the main dialogue file, compared to episode 5, and I'm still trying to plan the scope of the episode.

Episode 6 will be more varied than episode 5 was and it will require me to write a new kind of code, which I'm really excited about.

Poll news
The winner of the Special render poll was Nicole/Envy, with a majority of votes in all polls. Sally came in second place and Camila came in third place.

It's going to be fun to devote a render series to Nicole/Envy and I hope you liked the new direction the special render poll has taken.

Soon another poll for longer animation will start. +$10 patrons will be voting for who gets a longer animation in episode 6. Jill won a similar poll in episode 5 and can't win in this poll.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
oh shit just when I decide to comment this drops, nice :WeSmart:

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020

Poll news

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Has Quinn gone one of the main girls ?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Still hoping that that "scope" will be more than a day in-game. 3 days, maybe even 4, would be most ideal.

Poll news
The winner of the Special render poll was Nicole/Envy
Nice. :sneaky:

swyper_nicole_pic6_zoomed.jpg

Has Quinn gone one of the main girls ?
No.

Reactions: c._.99 and Laurelin

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I say that because of the picture... We can ordinary see only 5 girls (Josy, Maya, Bella, Sage and Jill), and there is Quinn in addition...
She's not an LI, but she's one of the main POI of the story. That's why she's featured in the game banner, but not in the episode summary page.

Old boobs, however... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Old boobs is best in class

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes