Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think incest only raises its head every now and then is because of AL.

We're all so sure that there's going to be a gutpunching/redfining moment coming up that we're almost all going to be universally disappointed if one doesn't appear.
I think no matter what girl you pick there is going to be a gut punch moment. We don't need to make one up DPC will give us one.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I know, but I think a lot of people will think that way.
They search for information they get in the game and try to figure something out.
Many probably don't want incest either and are just looking for confirmation why it is not in the game.
Take a look at the game section. The majority of games have Incest/NTR in them because it makes money. So honestly the people who ask about it probably want it.

Reactions: DatFatFrog

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Take a look at the game section. The majority of games have Incest/NTR in them because it makes money. So honestly the people who ask about it probably want it.
Hard to imagine.
For me, it's just a big turn-off.
I played Dreams of Desire for only 10 minutes because this topic is very present there.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Hard to imagine.
I played Dreams of Desire for only 10 minutes because this topic is very present there.
Ah see and for me its the story. Good story I'll like it, mostly. Renders are nice, kinks (mostly) whatever. If the story is good the odds are I will love it. If the story sucks then for me it doesn't matter if the renders are phenomenal or the kinks are perfect.

BaDIK (mostly) has a good story, add in the renders and its freaking phenomenal.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Hard to imagine.
If it's inter-generational (bro-sis rather then daughter or mom) and it's along the lines of 'haven't seen her/them for years' then I don't mind it so much.

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Ah see and for me its the story. Good story I'll like it, mostly. Renders are nice, kinks (mostly) whatever. If the story is good the odds are I will love it. If the story sucks then for me it doesn't matter if the renders are phenomenal or the kinks are perfect.

BaDIK (mostly) has a good story, add in the renders and its freaking phenomenal.
Haha you got me wrong.
It's not like I'm fapping to that game. ^^
To me, the story is most important, too.
But this incest thing would really bother me because I simply don't like it.
The person wouldn't be a LI for me any longer, which would be lame for the story as well.

Edit: Btw. I wanted to like your post but...
Unbenannt.PNG

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
While not fan incest and i welcome not having to deal with awkward naming to replace family nouns , i hate how they are limiting artistic freedom of creators.
I can't say i was ever interested what kind of censorship various form of art has to deal with but seeing it hit my favorite medium i'm greatly worried. Because they won't stop and keep taking things away from us. Platforms that can't stand by their customers should be abandoned, to my understanding subscribestar doesn't have such censoring.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I think no matter what girl you pick there is going to be a gutpunch moment. We don't need to make one up DPC will give us one.
wanna what would be the best twist ever?
If DPC didn't deliver a gut-punch at all.
Like, imagine this introduction and ALL of us anticipating something wicked from him, especially after what he pulled in Acting Lessons, and then?
Nothing! All these thoughts and fears and scenarios and there is no content to wreck our nerves, while he sits behind his monitor, laughing like a maniac.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Well than I would love to see how he ties all the inconsistencies together. There are a few of them but I bet he doesn't even bother to explain the flaws.

Edit - Actually both nipples and breast are normally slightly different. Almost all girls have one breast bigger than the other.
And one nipple might be bigger than the other because you suck on it more often...o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think incest only raises its head every now and then is because of AL.

We're all so sure that there's going to be a gutpunching/redfining moment coming up that we're almost all going to be universally disappointed if one doesn't appear.
Because of AL? What did I miss?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
While not fan incest and i welcome not having to deal with awkward naming to replace family nouns , i hate how they are limiting artistic freedom of creators.
I can't say i was ever interested what kind of censorship various form of art has to deal with but seeing it hit my favorite medium i'm greatly worried. Because they won't stop and keep taking things away from us. Platforms that can't stand by their customers should be abandoned, to my understanding subscribestar doesn't have such censoring.
Amen Brotha. Not a big fan of censorship period. Freedom of speech and all that whether I agree with them or not. I don't have to like what they say but they got a right to say it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Like, imagine this introduction and ALL of us anticipating something wicked from him, especially after what he pulled in Acting Lessons, and then?
Nothing! All these thoughts and fears and scenarios and there is no content to wreck our nerves, while he sits behind his monitor, laughing like a maniac.
AL delivered a tragic blow, this game might just deliver emotional blows. Yes, the tragedy of AL was emotional too, but I'm talking about getting really attached to certain characters and then getting heartbroken because of simple relationship drama and not because of anything traumatic or fatal happening to any of the characters.

Already happened for me and could happen for others down the line too. Might also happen to me again once we get further in to the Sage, Bella, and Jill storylines.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I finished the game in one day, I had a lot of fun when will the new version be released?
Dude, you can't have finished the game... in one day...
You must have missed at least 8 rabbit holes :unsure:
Plus countless small but for our crazy theories extremely important details :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes