Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Arieth is so squishy. Something that his game is lucking, everybody is so fit and firm and over the top.
Thats the only criticism i can think, but is related to the fact that DAZ aparently lacks the tools to make it look good.

• Haha
Reactions: Manuka

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Please don't take this the wrong way, but for someone who frequents a forum dedicated to adult content, you seem pretty oblivious to some of the most common and well known terminologies. How is that possible?
To be honest that happened to me aswell. People here were 100% Maya wasn't going to do anything with Quinn's restaurant. I asked why and that's the answer I got.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
On the topic of Sage and Chad, I feel like both of them are being manipulated by someone and the MC gets caught in the middle as a "tool" (for a lack of a better word to describe it at the moment) to achieve this manipulation. The lack of interest of Chad for sage is quote clear from the flashback but there could be something more with whats going on behind the scenes in the jocks with the steroids. MCs job would have to be to uncover what it is, get Sage to acknowledge and accept that Chad doesn't want to be wit her for some reason, learn what said reason is and maybe get Chad to help in he bigger picture with the happenings behind the scenes or at least not ending up in fight whenever they meet.

At the moment the only thing I can "predict" is that if Quinn falls there would be quite some damage done to the HOTs that Sage would have to deal with MCs help or without as well as Tommy due to the deal he made with Quinn. So the DiKs would have to deal with even more shit they are dealing at the moment. It would be a nice set up for character development for the DiKs president that seems like a nice dude but taking the easy route for the most part of the story so far.

Btw, at the event with the fight with Chad, can you even win that fight? As seems kind of impossible unless you have some godly reflexes.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Technically you won the battle but lost the war. Same goes for the fight with Caleb. It's story driven, the MC must die for the story to progress.
Good thing I didn't waste time trying to win it via savescumming then.

Also I have a feeling that Aerith other then being a walking meme does stuff behind the scenes a lot more then she lets on.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, not really. When I joined here I also had to ask some questions that now in hindsight seem obvious, but I didn't know at the time.
I think we've all learned things here regardless of what level our knowledge base was at when we arrived.

View attachment 740687
View attachment 740686

We continue the daily Beach fun series with a HOT duo, Sarah & Melanie.

4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.

Enjoy!

Dr PinkCake
So I guess this means we're going to get renders like this for every girl in the game.

Awesome! :cool:

Now I reckon we're just waiting on:
  • Maya
  • Bella
  • Jill
  • Sage
  • Quinn
  • Camila
  • Mona
  • Ashley
  • Heather
  • Arieth
  • Elena
  • Jade
  • Cathy
  • Envy
  • Brandi
  • Rose
  • Sandy
  • Sally?
  • KRJ?
  • Zoey?
Some of those will probably be together, like Camila & Mona, and the Pink Rose girls with the possible exception of Lily and Envy. In any case, I'm looking forward to building up this collection. :love:

That is seriously a crippling feeling to even have as a fetish, imo.
This is why people say "you don't wanna know" about this particular fetish rabbit hole. :ROFLMAO:

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I wish this game never ends but if it end, I desire an end triple relation with Bella+Jill.

P.S: Wow, 100th message and my rank has changed.

Reactions: RedRobinson

seriousssam

Aug 23, 2019
Maya is so incredibly cute, awesome, fucking cute. Such a child is good.

I will never forget how my girlfriend, with whom we lived together, cheated on me with another guy. But I fought for her, we got married and our daughter was born. But it hurt so much ... :D :sneaky: Still...

Last edited:

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
Anybody else having issues with installing walkthrough mod on compressed version? I copied and merged "game" folder from the mod and after that, the .exe file doesn't respond.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes