Dec 20, 2019
Bamboo rope. Very soft, very luxurious. Comfortable, as such things go. Quinn does not deserve such consideration, and she wouldn't want it either.
Never seen bamboo rope before, only know about rattan and vines. Just googled it, wouldn't it be to abrasive for Sage? I wouldn't want to hurt her too much, especially her skin...

Dec 20, 2019
As much as I want more D&G, I think a whole episode of it would be a mistake. IMHO, one of the lessons of Episode 5 is that an episode needs a variety of activities to keep things fresh and enough time to pass to avoid stalling the narrative.

If a day of wall-to-wall sex (or teasing for Jill and Bella) wound up feeling thin, spending an episode on a roleplaying game session just won't provide enough content. And imagine how people who don't much like the D&G setting would feel.
Before coming to a D&G session, they will need to go through a crash course of . Derek would fit Dave's role greatly.

Reactions: ename144

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Why would he not dream about them in this environment? The mind is a crazy and creative thing, especially in our dreams, so there's no reason why he couldn't dream of something like this.

I'm not saying I'm right about this, but I just, for whatever reason, have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of these characters playing this game together. Yes, Jill and the MC played before; yes, Josy and Jill are somewhat friendly; yes, Josy and/or Maya could be convinced to join by the MC or Jill because of their connection to them; yes, they might all be in the library along with Magnar and Sally, but that's an awful lot of conveniently coincidental circumstances for this to work.

Plus, having them all play together, especially if the MC is dating all 3, feels like it would force too much drama on this whole situation when we were just getting to a nice cooling off stage where hopefully the MC and his various relationships would get a chance to breath, relax, and take things easy, but this would take so much of that away.
MC & Jill can already be there to which Josy & Maya join them by visiting the Library. There's really no need to overthink this.

If you're pursuing all 3 then thats the player fault as this isn't a harem and pursuing everyone at once will have consequences.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Bamboo rope. Very soft, very luxurious. Comfortable, as such things go. Quinn does not deserve such consideration, and she wouldn't want it either.
I still wouldn't want to hurt her. I like my girls silky smooth.
That's why you use bamboo rope. Super soft. It's not like they just weave together stalks of bamboo - they break it down to individual fibers, and twist and spin those into ropes. I don't know about softer than silk, but very luxurious. I mean, anything can cause a rope burn if you create enough friction, but bamboo rope is good stuff, if you like the lady.

Quinn's getting splinters from the rope I'm using on her, and if she doesn't behave herself her wrists are gonna be raw as hell. Might even draw some blood. And you know she'd love it!

Dec 20, 2019
You don't need 6 feet if there's a wall between ya. And I'm pretty sure they were already recommending condoms for casual encounters, so you know...
You are suggesting using the glory holes in the toilet cubes aren't ya?
A little bit of pain helps the world go round Brotha
Ya know, that first guitar lesson where she asked MC if he prefers to be in control or be controlled? If only the decision there can lead to whether you get this scene or not.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019

View attachment 752313
so y'all saying that MC decides to go on a DnG adventure just to slap some of that Sally cheeks while my girl Riona (& also Quinn :p)is in some deep shit with druglords & what not :KEK:

i mean yeah its exhausting to be a fresher at B&R but if you really wanna some time off why not just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also Josy giving some high Lara Croft vibe bruh :love:

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
so y'all saying that MC decides to go on a DnG adventure just to slap some of that Sally cheeks while my girl Riona (& also Quinn :p) are in some deep shit with druglords & what not :KEK:

i mean yeah its exhausting to be a fresher at B&R but if you really wanna some time off why not just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also Josy giving some high Lara Croft vibe bruh :love:
Include KRJ into the D&G partay! She would be perfect for the Librarian class.

Also give Josy dual desert eagle.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Maybe diks have cottoned on and are suspicious about the evil nerds and the MC is under orders to try and learn as much about them as possible.

I just said that yesterday ! Nerds are the evil guys !
I'm sure the war is due to the nerds : they are so intelligent that they can hack every student phone or computer... this is maybe for their own Hellweek... They create a fake account on Rooster to upset Tybalt. They blackmailed Chad and Dawe. They sent Cathy's pic with DIK Rooster. They want all others president get fired to get a house and party with the HOTS !!!
and i should stop drugs !

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
A dream set in a DnG scenario? Maybe after smoking with Quinn again... :LUL:

I know Sage playing DnG would be weird, but why not Maya & Josy? The MC, Jill, Josy and Maya all studying in the library doesn't seem so strange. 4 friends studying together. And at some point, the Nerds (or just Sally & Magnar) might suggest to take a pause and play DnG to relax. If they persuaded Jill & the MC, they can do it with Maya & Josy as well.

With Sage it would be more difficult... But she loves me, so I think she would play DnG with me. :HideThePain:
Sage will be the princess in the dungeon... And we have to fight against Chad to save her.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

This week I've mostly been coding and working on GUI design. I can't spoil what it is that I'm working very hard on, but expect some new features starting in the next episode.

I'm creating something that will take a few weeks to fully complete, but once it's complete it will be future-proof and only need tweaking.

So, I will mostly pose animations and focus on writing code in the upcoming weeks.

My PCs are busy rendering animations (pretty long ones right now) while I spend time coding.

The current status of static renders and animations is as follows:

1550 static renders and 62 animations are complete.

I've playtested what I have to play so far and it's about 3 hours worth of content for one thorough playthrough, but I'm far from finished.

In poll news, the winning option in the cosmetic poll for Josy was option 1. It will be featured in episode 6.

A new poll will start sometime next week.

The Beach Fun special render series is coming to an end next week and I hope you're excited about the final renders. I'm sure you can guess who they will feature.

Today's Beach fun render features Jade. 4k and full HD versions are attached to this post.

Have a nice weekend

----

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

This week I've mostly been coding and working on GUI design. I can't spoil what it is that I'm working very hard on, but expect some new features starting in the next episode.

I'm creating something that will take a few weeks to fully complete, but once it's complete it will be future-proof and only need tweaking.

So, I will mostly pose animations and focus on writing code in the upcoming weeks.

My PCs are busy rendering animations (pretty long ones right now) while I spend time coding.

The current status of static renders and animations is as follows:

1550 static renders and 62 animations are complete.

I've playtested what I have to play so far and it's about 3 hours worth of content for one thorough playthrough, but I'm far from finished.

In poll news, the winning option in the cosmetic poll for Josy was option 1. It will be featured in episode 6.

A new poll will start sometime next week.

The Beach Fun special render series is coming to an end next week and I hope you're excited about the final renders. I'm sure you can guess who they will feature.

Today's Beach fun render features Jade. 4k and full HD versions are attached to this post.

Have a nice weekend

----
actually it is better to have a chick affinity to be accepted by Maya and Josy ...

it is undoubtedly the right choice

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes