SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
For the moment, DIK path is definitely better. Can change drastically when we get Jill content
edit : DIK path will still be better nonetheless imo. CHIK choices give me a simp vibe, so eww :KEK:
Last I checked "neutral" path opened up the most lewds (and/or possible LI choices), so not quite.

Also, how the hell is, as a quick example, shit like hitting Troy for something he clearly had no control over, or starting a brawl against the Alphas, "simping?"

I can get that some can see being a little bit more attentive to the girls, beyond going "Becky, wanna smash?!" as "simping" on the basis of whatever your personal values are, but Chick choices are, in general, demonstrably the more emotionally mature and responsible approach. Also, far less "fun," for what it's worth, and I actually like that DPC made it that way.

poptawt

May 8, 2020
Some quick thoughts cuz I can’t stop thinking about this game.

I love Bella’s attitude. How cold she is toward everybody except MC. How Jill says she’s never seen her react to anybody the way she’s reacted to MC even though she’s still being absolutely robotic most of the time. How she can’t help herself when it comes to caring for MC and how she slowly lets him into her world. When her lust for him boils over. That scene in the spa is chef’s kiss. There’s something about being the only person seemingly capable of breaking down the iron clad walls of this absolute bombshell that is so hot to me. Her chilly exterior makes the rare moments where she’s vulnerable all the more special. I laughed out loud when MC got a small chuckle from her outside the pool and he just sat there with a genuine shocked face.

I’ve been playing a lot of these games especially since quarantine and I just haven’t enjoyed one quite like I’m enjoying this. It’s silly camp but there’s enough depth there for these characters to be interesting and this story to be really dynamic. It’s going to be tough waiting for DPC to finish this game in 2026 in Kanye’s America but I’ll be here for the ride.

P.S. : Quinn is going to get my MC in a lot of trouble somewhere down the line...

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I speculate about things a lot on this thread, but that's not somewhere I'm really willing to go. It's virtually impossible to guess much of anything about how the next episode will play out, even with the preview renders. I don't think anyone got anything right about how ep 5 went, especially how it would mainly take place in one location for the majority of the game or that that location would be the Prep mansion. Most predictions also had it going to at least the Monday and seeing what would happen to Rusty after the Cathy pic, and that the HOTs were partying with the Jocks in some big, deliberate betrayal move by Quinn.

So really, nobody can anything say for sure and all we can really do is speculate what's going on in the preview renders and express our hopes for the next episode. To that end, I really hope that this "longest ever episode" will advance the in-game time until at least the Friday of the upcoming week because we haven't had such a long progression of time since the 1st episode and would be nice to just kind of zoom through this Scavenger Hunt week.

All the girls will likely have a soft side to them, even apparent tough girls like Quinn, and the MC will just do what all MCs do and break down that tough exterior to reveal the softy inside. :giggle:
I would guess there will be some attention to the rebuilding of the DIK house.....MC visits home and maybe finds out something significant about his mom....Tommy & Quinn try to deal with their....business. I wonder, for those who had the MC pursue Jade & Cathy, if that will come back, but maybe later in the story.....Sarah & Melanie plotting against Sage for what might be her growing relationship with MC. Some possible jealousy by Jill for the connection she suspects MC has with Bella. Might be fun to see just what Cathy does at her classes on Monday morning. Oh yeah, school......

Reactions: Dashxp4k
Sep 22, 2017
I really hope that this "longest ever episode" will advance the in-game time until at least the Friday of the upcoming week because we haven't had such a long progression of time since the 1st episode and would be nice to just kind of zoom through this Scavenger Hunt week.
Time really has to go faster than it does now, that's for sure. 5 episodes and we've only progressed a little over 2 weeks. At some point I expect some bigger jumps in time because even if the game settles for a one week per episode norm, we'll never reach spring break for example, which would be a pretty big missed opportunity.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Last I checked "neutral" path opened up the most lewds (and/or possible LI choices), so not quite.

Also, how the hell is, as a quick example, shit like hitting Troy for something he clearly had no control over, or starting a brawl against the Alphas, "simping?"

I can get that some can see being a little bit more attentive to the girls, beyond going "Becky, wanna smash?!" as "simping" on the basis of whatever your personal values are, but Chick choices are, in general, demonstrably the more emotionally mature and responsible approach. Also, far less "fun," for what it's worth, and I actually like that DPC made it that way.
I think most of these people's problems with the CHICK choices are simply comes from the name for it aka CHICK :ROFLMAO:. they probably feel less masculine about themself or something:LOL:. I see it more of as either you are Nice, more calm guy, or an impulsive asshole, most of the time. the strip club with Lilly is a perfect example, you either an asshole who put his finger in her asshole or pussy without her
permission, and there for she react you as you deserv, you are an asshole, or you are a nice guy, and you rewarded later with a free blowjob.

of course there are girls who prefer the assholes, but you kind of guess what kind of girls they are and where that will eventually lead you.

but i prefer the balanced. I'm nice with the people i like and they like me, and I'm not afraid to be asshole , and stand up for myself with those who act toward me like assholes.

Sep 22, 2017
but i prefer the balanced. I'm nice with the people i like and they like me, and I'm not afraid to be asshole , and stand up for myself with those who act toward me like assholes.
Except the game allows this freedom of choice less and less as you progress through it. Every major decision cuts off a "slice" of the affinity bar and if you alternate these choices based on your actual judgement, you'll end up in a situation down the line where at first you won't be able to do "massive" DIK/CHICK decisions, then "huge" ones and so on. Eventually, neutral MCs will be left with only that green part of the affinity bar and a bunch of options greyed out during conversations, unable to take a stand or make an impactful choice.

Or maybe I'm missing something, I don't know. Haven't tried going neutral so far, it just doesn't seem like a viable path on the long run.

Jun 25, 2017

DIK is brash, CHICK is reserved. However, hitting anyone at all is a DIK choice, so definitely not simping. I wouldn't call the CHICK MC a simp, but basically my personal feelings on the CHICK path is that the MC doesn't bother to go after things he might want for the most part. There are times where he absolutely does regardless of the path you're on, but ultimately the dialogue feels almost "nice guy". Less like he's being honest about what he wants, and more like he's saying what he thinks people want to hear (you could easily argue that that's ultimately worse). Of course this is completely dependent on the player's personal interpretation of the same thing and how it reads in your inner monologue.

Ultimately part of what makes this game stand out so much is how well DPC nails dialogue and character interaction. Be too brash and some people will be put off by it, BUT the confidence and boisterous nature will also make more people take notice of you and be drawn to you and vice versa. Be too reserved and people will hardly ever notice you or even care about you beyond an acquaintance, BUT the people who did get to know you will come to love you on a deeper level. Which is better just depends on where you are in life.

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Ok, it seems this question has not been asked yet, and if it did I apologise, since this thread is almost 4000 pages long and it's hard to search for this.
What's with the white assholes? Up until now, every girl that I've seen undress seems to have her asshole, and sometimes even her pussy, in a lighter color than her regular skin color, which looks weird and unappealing in a game with reasonably good art. Why is that? Does it get better later in the game? I'm currently on episode 3 (if this problem wasn't really a big deal before, it now absolutely is after I've seen the black stripper).

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Ok, it seems this question has not been asked yet, and if it did I apologise, since this thread is almost 4000 pages long and it's hard to search for this.
What's with the white assholes? Up until now, every girl that I've seen undress seems to have her asshole, and sometimes even her pussy, in a lighter color than her regular skin color, which looks weird and unappealing in a game with reasonably good art. Why is that? Does it get better later in the game? I'm currently on episode 3 (if this problem wasn't really a big deal before, it now absolutely is after I've seen the black stripper).

The available assets for black girls (well, really, anyone who isn't white) aren't great, especially for "private" areas. There are some decent skins, but I've yet to see a gens package which has shells which are appropriate for, say, a really dark African woman. You can modify them, of course, but you'll find a lot of developers stick with stock assets - after all, when you are doing thousands of renders for a chapter of a game you do need to find things which work consistently, and quickly. Dark skin nipples are tough too.

Dec 20, 2019
Also, Quinn might not be totally opposed to it either. :unsure:

ep4_fr_quinn_event28.jpg
All the girls will likely have a soft side to them, even apparent tough girls like Quinn, and the MC will just do what all MCs do and break down that tough exterior to reveal the softy inside. :giggle:
You know what's my take on this Quinn image? "A successful businessman who just finished fucking his mistress and is getting ready to leave". Quinn's expression is like "Have I been doing the right thing? What the fuck have I been doing all this time?"

Maybe I watch too much cheesy drama.

Was the scene after Quinn finished the deed, or MC disobeyed and moved and got kicked out?

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Except the game allows this freedom of choice less and less as you progress through it. Every major decision cuts off a "slice" of the affinity bar and if you alternate these choices based on your actual judgement, you'll end up in a situation down the line where at first you won't be able to do "massive" DIK/CHICK decisions, then "huge" ones and so on. Eventually, neutral MCs will be left with only that green part of the affinity bar and a bunch of options greyed out during conversations, unable to take a stand or make an impactful choice.

Or maybe I'm missing something, I don't know. Haven't tried going neutral so far, it just doesn't seem like a viable path on the long run.
indeed, however if you only follow one path, like full chick or dik, you already lost 9 slice from the other one. so technically you are in a worse position, because you will be not able to choose even if you wanted to. you forced to be on that path what you choose, and I don't prefer that, because it's black and white and the world is not black and white, that is why so far the neutral not locked you out of anything mayor, other than secondary scenes.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You know what's my take on this Quinn image? "A successful businessman who just finished fucking his mistress and is getting ready to leave". Quinn's expression is like "Have I been doing the right thing? What the fuck have I been doing all this time?"

Maybe I watch too much cheesy drama.

Was the scene after Quinn finished the deed, or MC disobeyed and moved and got kicked out?
I think both scenes play out the same in the end when you walk out, regardless of if you kiss her or not.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Love this pic - one scenario I'd love to see is the MC have to attend some kind of formal party / dance / etc. and you get a choice on who to ask - would be a very enjoyable "flip" if you could ask Quinn to go with you and see how she behaved in that environment. Having to wear a cocktail / formal dress and get all made up, not to mention the drama it would create with the MC's other girls and people in the DIK and HOT groups. See how she would flip out if MC tried to hold her hand or something, lol.

Well, let's speculate for a while. What do you expect to happen on next episode? What will be the next hot scene to behold?
I expect Cathy to wear something showing off her rear end for MC. :D I think Episode 5 ended on a Sunday so should be the next day going to class and seeing what she wears for him, hah. Beyond that I imagine...

* Beginning to fix up the DIK mansion
* Potentially looking for work for the DIKs to get involved in to make $
* Based on the previews, a Dungeons & Gremlins adventure with Jill, Maya, Josy, and some of the Tri-Betas
* Potential fallout related to the adventure Derek & MC had ad the Prep mansion
* Additional fallout with the Tri-Alphas for obvious reasons
* Also based on the previews, we'll likely be seeing one of Quinn's drug locales and watching (as well as likely participating) in some of the damage control Quinn will be doing as she's basically fucked up all kinds of relationships for herself at this point and will be trying to put out metaphorical fires all over the place - this will be the episode I expect her and the MC to have the potential for "bonding" on a more personal level - I personally hope for the opportunity to have the "knight in shining armor" trope in some regard with Quinn.
* We'll also likely head home at least for a day or two to find out what the letter is regarding MC's mom.

I'm probably forgetting a few items but that's just a quick list. :)

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018
The Chick/Dik thing was obviously going to have to expand beyond binaries of either being a total Chick or a total Dik eventually. With each of the girls, the main LI's at least, you're probably going to have to strike a balance between Dik and Chick, leaning this way and that depending on the girl and on which scenes you want unlocked in a given playthrough.

If you were serious about developing the relationship with Sage you're obviously going to have to do more than Dik stuff, contrary to the binary offered by the Chick/Dik system so far she's not just some nypho who's on the rebound. She probably has feelings and emotions, and a desire to emotionally connect with someone. I bet she wants to cuddle too. On the other side I don't think Jill is just going to continue through the game as some untouched virgin who's just got tons of pent up sexual desire. She's probably gonna want to have insane debauched sex, at least a little bit, and some investment in the Dik side of the alignment is gonna be necessary. You can already see this playing out with Bella. With Maya and Josie I think Dik points will be necessary if you want to break them up and have one yourself. All of this applies even to Quinn as I figure she will be bumped up to Main Girl status sooner or later. At some point she's probably gonna break down once she realizes she's in way too deep. She's probably gonna cry, and if you played the game with only Dik points she's probably not gonna turn to the guy who treats her like a piece of meat.

Though it should be said that a pure Dik/Chick playthrough might have its own rewards.

The alignment system is kinda constrained though. It's already set up in such a way that you're locked into a Dik/Chick role five episodes into a game that supposedly will consist of 15 or 20 episodes. Either the major Dik/Chick decisions have to be greatly reduced or reworked, or the alignment scale will have to greatly expanded so it can continue to be relevant late into the game.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Do you seriously think "DIK path" is just choose a DIK choice everytime you face a choice? Did I need to mention that as well? On DIK path, other than getting Jill's shower scene and MJ content, you can get everything already. So?
"Hitting Troy for something he clearly had no control over", like his attitude towards MC from first moment? Acting like a total asshole, not even saying sorry about what happened, letting probably the most valuable thing to MC get stolen? Not even notifying someone over this? It could clearly put Chad and the other Jocks broke in the dorm?
Then he decides to get physical with MC :LUL: let me remind you if you forgot it, TROY PUSHES MC FIRST in that situation. If you wanna get pushed around when you are absolutely right in an argument, go ahead and do that.
All this happens, then MC storms out and yells "TIHS IS NTO OEVR TROY"
Starting a brawl against the Alphas, clearly they have no problems with MC yeah. My bad, didn't realize it. MC should've just said "sorry boys, my mistake, shouldn't have said anything in Sage situation. It's my fault you guys gave me a wedgie, not gonna happen again"
So whenever someone says something about Maya other than "OH MAYA YOU ARE PERFECT" MC can actually go "You better watch your mouth", even when she's basically not a close friend yet. Not being able to take a joke, white knighting a certain girl through out the game. Jesus christ MC tries to defend Maya against Derek, because he called her "total cockblock" before even knowing how close they are :KEK: But it's not simping, yeah right
Whatever, no need to drag this on. Seems you are comfortable with running away when people pushes you.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Do you seriously think "DIK path" is just choose a DIK choice everytime you face a choice? Did I need to mention that as well? On DIK path, other than getting Jill's shower scene and MJ content, you can get everything already. So?
"Hitting Troy for something he clearly had no control over", like his attitude towards MC from first moment? Acting like a total asshole, not even saying sorry about what happened, letting probably the most valuable thing to MC get stolen? Not even notifying someone over this? It could clearly put Chad and the other Jocks broke in the dorm?
Then he decides to get physical with MC :LUL: let me remind you if you forgot it, TROY PUSHES MC FIRST in that situation. If you wanna get pushed around when you are absolutely right in an argument, go ahead and do that.
All this happens, then MC storms out and yells "TIHS IS NTO OEVR TROY"
Starting a brawl against the Alphas, clearly they have no problems with MC yeah. My bad, didn't realize it. MC should've just said "sorry boys, my mistake, shouldn't have said anything in Sage situation. It's my fault you guys gave me a wedgie, not gonna happen again"
Furthermore, even if the MC actually doesn't interfere during Chad and Sage's argument, Chad still threatens him anyway (Which is highly hypocritical considering he's the cheater who doesn't even give a shit about Sage). Dawe gives him a wedgie all the same. :WaitWhat:

That's my main issue with a full CHICK path. The MC acts like a passive bully magnet. There's actually no reason not fighting back. I don't even understand why fighting the Alpha is supposed to be a dik move. His father taught him martial arts for that exact reason. Dawe attacked him first and he was surrounded by hostile jerks. The whole "breaking code" is a no-sense. You don't handle bullies by running from them all the time.

A MC on Dik path can be an ass but at least he's confident and tough. Considering he overpowered Dawe, the three jocks and was able to hold his own against the Hulking Caleb, I bet Dawe and most alphas won't have the balls to physically confront him anymore.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes