lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So Maya isn't into men because she has only been interested in our MC, but you also say that she's lesbian instead of only liking Josy even though she has never been attracted to another girl (from what we know of her story so far, which is the flashback with Josy and the present, where she hasn't shown any interest in the select group of hotties that B&R has)... I think you're more confused about her sexuality than she is.
Well now, we are given the opportunity to play as Maya briefly, in the pool scene at the Hot's mansion, where she has the chance to check out the other girls or not ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Donettes

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Well now, we are given the opportunity to play as Maya briefly, in the pool scene at the Hot's mansion, where she has the chance to check out the other girls or not ;)
Well yeah but she doesn't react to any of the girls or their actions. It's more of a gift for us the players though I understand what you meant xD (I gave you that reaction because thanks to you I saw that scene again and omg Camila's ass :love: )

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well yeah but she doesn't react to any of the girls or their actions. It's more of a gift for us the players though I understand what you meant xD (I gave you that reaction because thanks to you I saw that scene again and omg Camila's ass :love: )
If we learnt anything from Captain America: The Winter Soldier it's . Maya didn't look away from Sarah and Mel :love:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like Camila, she's beautiful, just a shame she's involved in Quinn's business :confused: (BJ and other stuff with Glory hole)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

one may be heterosexual and have had a homosexual experience or the other way around (the latter is very common).

penises and vaginas are not contagious, they can be touched without changing sexuality.
You are saying something people on this site cannot grasp for some reason. Maya is a lesbian who happens to be attracted to a singular guy. But trying to get people here to understand is an exercise in futility.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You are saying something people on this site cannot grasp for some reason. Maya is a lesbian who happens to be attracted to a singular guy. But trying to get people here to understand is an exercise in futility.
that is very unlikely

but only because Maya is a LI, so she MUST be interested in MC.

in reality it could be as you say

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
that is very unlikely

Yes, actually, in reality it can happen. It's incredibly fucking rare, but it's not out of the question. And it happens just as it happens here. Where they are attracted to who they are rather then their physicality.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
it seems to me that Josy is very sexually free (or at least a lot more uninhibited than Maya) and this aspect of hers really impressed Maya at the famous summer camp.

so I don't even assume Maya is a lesbian.

then being basically a virgin, it is normal that she is in difficulty with MC, both physical and psychological, because she has to question her sexuality, which is already never easy, but beyond that her sexuality has already cost her the relationship with his father and now MC puts everything in doubt.
I feel like Maya, and Josy, presumed that she was lesbian simply because she had an attraction to Josy that she had never displayed or expressed towards guys. She may also have not expressed much interest towards other girls either, but for her, Josy, and even Derek, her feelings towards Josy were enough for her to be considered a lesbian.

This is what I feel Maya is wanting to figure out because she had convinced herself that she was lesbian and now is not so sure. She did mention to the MC in ep 3 that she had gone out with a couple of guys before but there was nothing there, and maybe she only feels this way for the MC because she was in need of comfort and support at that time which he provided, or maybe it's that old trope that she simply hadn't met the right guy. It doesn't necessarily mean that she's hetero, but could mean she's bisexual but simply didn't know it, and this is what she feels she needs to figure out.

Yes, actually, in reality it can happen. It's incredibly fucking rare, but it's not out of the question. And it happens just as it happens here. Where they are attracted to who they are rather then their physicality.
She certainly has an emotional attraction to the MC but it's also physical too as she, like many others, seems very enamoured with the baseball bat and has even called it "beautiful", so she's clearly not dick-averse like you might expect a full-on lesbian to be.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Anybody nice enough to give 0.5.0/.1 (patchable) torrent file or even an external download link
If a torrent doesn't do it for you, most of the 0.5.0 (8 GB) downloads still appear to be up:
| | | | |

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I feel like Maya, and Josy, presumed that she was lesbian simply because she had an attraction to Josy that she had never displayed or expressed towards guys. She may also have not expressed much interest towards other girls either, but for her, Josy, and even Derek, her feelings towards Josy were enough for her to be considered a lesbian.

This is what I feel Maya is wanting to figure out because she had convinced herself that she was lesbian and now is not so sure. She did mention to the MC in ep 3 that she had gone out with a couple of guys before but there was nothing there, and maybe she only feels this way for the MC because she was in need of comfort and support at that time which he provided, or maybe it's that old trope that she simply hadn't met the right guy. It doesn't necessarily mean that she's hetero, but could mean she's bisexual but simply didn't know it, and this is what she feels she needs to figure out.

She certainly has an emotional attraction to the MC but it's also physical too as she, like many others, seems very enamoured with the baseball bat and has even called it "beautiful", so she's clearly not dick-averse like you might expect a full-on lesbian to be.
always to add an unnecessary realistic analysis to a story that is not: it is likely that the father's main argument against Maya was how Josy plagiarized her, how she pushed her to do things she would not have done and how she got dragged "into sin"

the attraction to MC in a sense gives reason to the father and calls into question much of what Maya thought she knew about herself.

instead out of realism, simply in this genre of games it is full of bisexual girls because this increases the opportunities for lewd scenes and makes harem and situation like that more plausible

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
that is very unlikely

I'm reluctant to wade into this minefield, but I think Maya identifies herself as a lesbian based on more than just her time with Josy. Note her exchange with the MC in Episode 5:
Maya_lesbian_1.jpg Maya_lesbian_2.jpg Maya_lesbian_3.jpg Maya_lesbian_4.jpg

She says she's only seen that with girls, not with Josy. To me, that suggests that Maya has been attracted to girls other than Josy, even if Josy is the only one she ever slept with.

Given her family background, it seems very plausible that Maya had a long time to recognize that she was attracted to girls rather than guys (and agonize over that fact) throughout her teenage years. So she was convinced she liked girls in general when she finally decided to try anything overtly sexual with Josy in particular.

The MC is therefore notable because she had similar feelings for him despite him being male. Technically, being forced to grind on him is overtly sexual, but it seems clear she felt something about the MC even before that. The tazing incident was the catalyst that made her realize exactly what those feelings meant.

Hence her confusion. She felt an attraction to girls, and her activities with Josy are accepted as proof of the general case. She felt an attraction to the MC, but not to any other boy. So how much do her activities with the MC prove?

That's my two cents, anyway.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes