godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So this is Lynette's dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is unknown male at the prep party.

These are who I suspect to be Jill and Rusty's fathers.

I'm not saying that unknown male is the MC grandfather but they do have a similar look and the suit is identical.

And since he kind of looks down on the one guy who I suspect to be Papa Royce could be interesting to descend from someone even more powerful and rich than Jill.

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah but they have only known each other for a few weeks and their acting as if they have been friends for years especially since the MC drops everything to run to their rescue. Why can't Derek help her out instead she is his sister and it is his dad that is being a cunt it's family problems I wish you had the option to stay out of it.

I will ask again what can the MC actually do to help? paying her tuition wouldn't help since the MC is fucking poor and I doubt the 5 grand from his mum's family would come anywhere near to paying a tuition fee.
Speaking from actual real life experience... It happens. Even if you can't fix her problems you can be there to support her. I can't say I was fully altruistic at the time, but I've been there for a friend who had some serious issues that I couldn't fix, but could help alleviate by being there for her when she needed it.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
So Jill is your aunt?
I bought into that idea for around 20 minutes after finishing Episode 6 since I wasn't all that invested in Jill and only picked her date in the CHICK-playthrough cause I knew imma go with Sage on the DIK one anyway. But reading the things she says during the date makes it very obvious that there is no reason to believe she is your aunt.

Think people are just going with the obvious "MCs mom used to be rich and is dead" and "Jill is rich and had a sister that is dead" and directly connecting the two. The problem with that is that when Jill explains why the tree where you have the picnic is her favorite spot she tells you it's because she used to spend time with her sister there. Her sister would write and Jill would read. Meanwhile the MC constantly points out that he has never seen his mother because she died at childbirth.
If Jill was old enough to read while her sister was still around and we know that after the MCs mom left her home she first lived with someone else and then eventually met Neil, then this theory doesn't really seem valid. For all this to have happened after Jill was able to read she'd have to be at the very least 4-6 years older than the MC but somehow still attending the same college he is. Dawe might be dumb enough to still sit in that college when he's eventually 50, but I don't see Jill being there for that long.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure there will be some connection between the MC and Jill because just going off of dramaturgy it would make sense to mention how rich and spoiled his mother was before she hooked up with Neil and then tie her to one of the rich prep-families. I just don't think it will be as easy as "she's the MCs aunt".

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
So this is Lynette's dad.

This is unknown male at the prep party.

These are who I suspect to be Jill and Rusty's fathers.

I'm not saying that unknown male is the MC grandfather but they do have a similar look and the suit is identical.

And since he kind of looks down on the one guy who I suspect to be Papa Royce could be interesting to descend from someone even more powerful and rich than Jill.
Maybe the old man are the grandfather of the MC, the bearded are Jills father ( black hair ) and the other Rustys father ( red hair)
edit: shit no one has black hair xd

Always

Feb 11, 2019
Think people are just going with the obvious "MCs mom used to be rich and is dead" and "Jill is rich and had a sister that is dead" and directly connecting the two. The problem with that is that when Jill explains why the tree where you have the picnic is her favorite spot she tells you it's because she used to spend time with her sister there. Her sister would write and Jill would read. Meanwhile the MC constantly points out that he has never seen his mother because she died at childbirth.
If Jill was old enough to read while her sister was still around and we know that after the MCs mom left her home she first lived with someone else and then eventually met Neil, then this theory doesn't really seem valid. For all this to have happened after Jill was able to read she'd have to be at the very least 4-6 years older than the MC but somehow still attending the same college he is. Dawe might be dumb enough to still sit in that college when he's eventually 50, but I don't see Jill being there for that long.
Agreed, plus it wouldn't be good for the story, she's the main LI on the chick path

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quinn refusing MC's help just because he's "chick" although he has done all the kinky stuff he can do with her till that point.
Don't forget M&J rejecting him just because he's DIK even if he's done everything with them. And then there's things like the MC auto-rejecting Cathy even though he just humped his way through the Prep party and auto-rejecting Lily even though he's been given a "free pass" and could have had her give him a BJ for free in Ep 5. Those 2 might not be affinity-related, but they still don't make much sense given what could have happened before.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I know that some posters here would disagree, but for me highlight of episode 6 was Dungeons and Gremlins.
I loved every bit of it, and did it 100% without any help (requires one DIK and one non-DIK save to get everything).

If Dr. PinkCake ever considers making another game, something of this style would be great. It could even be game that happens in two planes. Real world, between game sessions, and during DnG roleplay.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It should be our interactions with these specific characters that should determine whether we go further with them, because that's more important than a stat check that can be contrary to the overall relationship these characters have.
but it isn't, and it has been always the case. 6 episode you know how the game works. right in the beginning you have to choose between Caty or Jade. You can't have it all in one run!!!!!. if it was just pure affinity system you will be bitchin anyway. "Why can't maya avilable wiht Dik affinity". "Why I cant Fuck Quinn as a Chick". etc etc etc
and if it's would be just relationship point hunting then everyone would just focus on that, max everything with everyone HAREM. (n)

by certain path cross each other's or lock out each other ,DPC makes the game and a system easier for himself . that's why the library scene is a Crossroad, that was a turning point. ( since then I have dik affinity and Josy and Maya not dumped me yet, becasue I achived in that moment what I needed to put me on to this path.)
that decision put you into two different road

Just like in the DNG. If you seduce Quinn, or Moria if you insist :LOL:. that decision put you in two different path, by fucking her you can't charm , Jill , Josy, and Maya. but you can every other side girl. See? Side girls vs Main girls.

certain Main girls are not locking each other out yet, but we are getting closer. ( like Bella vs J&M. I dont know. I'm not intrested in Bella, so she is not a treat, but I read something about it. )
But they start to lock out Side girls. at least , Jill, and J&M, are starting to lock out side girls. Envy, Jade, Quinn, Sarah.
and Sage is somewhere in the middle right now, She just broke up , She need time, and who know what will happen, I like her as a friend as a Fuck buddy , but may be she better as a more matured best friend type person.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Some opinions about how i feel about the game as of now.

What scares me now is that most episodes are gonna be filler/side games filled as of now on, or else i cannot see this game get to 16 chapters. I can foresee logically 4 more real character development chapters before the game ends, mostly being 1 chapter focusing on finalizing 1 girl RP story with a side of the others. I also think the house minigame will last the next 2 chapters, and somehow will be recycled to something else (like continuing jobs for money, sending people to do diverse pranks/classes/events/stuff for stripers to fill bars for renders or rewards) to stretch chapter content.

Based on his other game, AL, and the pacing about how both game's stories unfold, i can see we are setting up the phases of locking LI's and getting the bad endings triggers. Everything you will do will either lock in your main LI, or screw everything up if you do anything with anyone else. You cannot have a fun game with 10 more chapters of monogamous drama stories, pursuing only 1 girl and ignoring every other, that would be very boring, as well as robbing you of a majority of content per chapter. The game was sold as a happy fun partying college setup. The more we go, the more it seems to fall in the everyone has issues that the only MC can fix even though the girls barely knows him (it has been what, 3 weeks since the start) and that we will only be able to fix one issue, the one of our main LI.

Another sign is the DIK/CHICK meter. That affinity bar is growing pretty short. There's no way to have any block left on one side even with 1 major choice per chapter if the goal is 16 chapters. That means either we get very little major choices going on or we will end up being forced into picking the opposing paths for choices. I also agree that too many choices are locked behind that system. Regardless of where you are, it should not be overriding girl triggers. It should only affect which girls you can end the game with and dialogue choices and options. For example, Sage would require you at DIK, Jill and Maya as a beta and the other 2 any side you want could make it happen.

I would have also liked minigames to have updates with every seasons. The brawler minigame is basically just dead on progression now. DPC could have for example added 1 box to each stats and changed opponents per seasons. There is not really any point, as a fighter with max stats, to fight a nerd with 2's everywhere. I enjoy most minigames. They add an extra feature compared to the majority of VN's that are just basically spamming the space bar until a choice (which is most often that not a useless pick between 2 replies with no story consequences) for hours until end game. I'd say the same for free roams. They break from the basics and provide interludes to interact with characters. The only complaint though would be to always have the arrows to change rooms visible. Having them hidden add nothing to the game. I spent a LOT of time figuring out WHERE that dam arrow was in the library to get to Sage.

I enjoyed a lot the DnG game, which i reloaded multiple times to get different results when i got the ice king ending on my second playthrough and figured out there was multiple paths, but i hope not to get another one. What i didn't like is that i feel it robbed the chapter of progress with the girls stories. It should have been in addition to the content, not BE the content of this chapter. I was disappointed that 75% of the scenes with the girl of all the chapters were basically dream scenes. The date with Jill should have been longer, same with helping Sage. I am very happy that both scenes led to the MC opening up and confiding his birthday emotions, which i have a feeling will end up being a major trigger to set you up as the main LI path for both those characters. My feelings also tell me that MC telling Maya's dad that they are engaged or a couple or whatever will setup that LI also, while breaking up the 3 ways.

Nothing make or break, but i wish DPC would scale down some models a bit. I can't help but wonder now how people like Jill, she's way too thicc and deformed. I never thought she was THAT big. When i saw her in the library next to Josy, i was like, holy F, she was like 5 inches taller and 80 pounds heftier, doesn't she do yoga like 3 times a week? xD Same with Isabella's butt-shot on the bicycle, that was way too much haha. Also for the Quinn's speculation of relationships, i wouldn't delve too much into that. DPC listed her as a side character on his official walkthrough, so she probably will have nothing much than random scenes. I would like a possibility ending, even if it's only the same small lesser ending, which would insert the side girl of your choice, based on you not getting on with any of the main LI's but going after that side chick repeatedly. Now i feel like i have to restart a save game for each girl and a man-slut save to be ready for the next update hahaha.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes