Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Sorry to interrupt with a question that probably has been asked thousands of times, but you know, 6283 pages to find it..
Will this game be updated? Any ETA?
You have good timing. This Friday, Episode 7 releases for Patreon members. Then next Friday for the lower tier Patreon members.

Someone will post it here.

Reactions: RandomBloke

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Considering that they later cut off all relations with mc I don't think this happened. They may have sued Neil, but not for custody of mc.
Other way around, no? They sued for custody, failed, and cut off all relations out of spite and hate for Neil. I can see that totally being the case. I've seen that happen in irl.

EDIT: not seen it happen. Heard about it happening. A friend was ranting about his family shit way back when.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Other way around, no? They sued for custody, failed, and cut off all relations out of spite and hate for Neil. I can see that totally being the case. I've seen that happen in irl.

EDIT: not seen it happen. Heard about it happening. A friend was ranting about his family shit way back when.
This probably fits in with the beginning monologue:

"Family."
"My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations."
"Being related doesn't necessarily make you family."
"Family are the people who support you in your choices."
"Family will help you grow."
"Family doesn't give up on you in times of need."
"Family are the ones who love you for you..."
"...whoever that may be."
"Even if you lose your family..."
"...or if your family loses you."
"Don't stop."
"Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home."

That comes across as a big "Fuck you!" to his mom's side (but obviously not his mom, her tits were great, I'm sure she was a wonderful person). :cry:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

Yea and the law is a total bitch about Grandparents in terms of custody and especially visitation rights, if there was no prior relationship established, grandparents get fuck all - so it could, theoretically, been Neil, after winning the custody case - who broke of all contact with that side of the MC's family.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

If the aim was to wrong Neil by taking mc away from him later it would have even more taste. Instead they disappeared as if they had decided to erase Lunette from their history, and mc would have been a living reminder of her

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, I think its Vinny, too. Its the fuckery with the jocks, Nick weird behavior, his room being clean, etc. Plus he's getting that bit-by-bit set up, which clearly points to him playing a big role. Vinny being behind the photos, DIK/jock fuckery side of things seems like a given, imo. Just need hard proof instead of all these hints.
The room being spotless thing was kind of a dead giveaway that he had something to do with the place being trashed.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If the aim was to wrong Neil by taking mc away from him later it would have even more taste. Instead they disappeared as if they had decided to erase Lunette from their history, and mc would have been a living reminder of her
Given we don't know if the Lynette's parents did anything antagonistic in this case, but from what we do know, you'd have to feel for them. They didn't approve of Neil, their daughter ran off to be with him, then she fucking died?! Fuck that, it'd take them a long time, if ever at all, to come to grips with that.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
On the other hand, it could be another way the DIKs are being fucked with. Try and make it look like Nick is a traitor by intentionally letting him off easy. :WeSmart:

:KEK::KEK:
But the other side of the coin was the blatantly obvious Tri Alpha symbols painted everywhere. That definitely is someone trying to frame the jocks, so why deflect with an attempt to frame Nick too? Nah, Vinny and/or his cohorts trashed the joint, spared Nick's room and tried to make it look like the Alphas. Once again, there's a chink in that argument - where did all the dildos come from?

Last edited:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
On the other hand, it could be another way the DIKs are being fucked with. Try and make it look like Nick is a traitor by intentionally letting him off easy. :WeSmart:
:KEK::KEK:
It could be but I can't recall a single incident in the game up til now where someone would have a reason to frame Nick. Even Tommy, who doesn't like Vinny, has no known reason to take it out on Nick.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It could be but I can't recall a single incident in the game up til now where someone would have a reason to frame Nick. Even Tommy, who doesn't like Vinny, has no known reason to take it out on Nick.
I don't buy the theory. Just played a bit of devil's advocate. But. As with Cathy, its not about Nick. Its about fucking with the DIKs.

But the other side of the coin was the blatantly obvious Tri Alpha symbols painted everywhere. That definitely is someone trying to frame the jocks, so why deflect with an attempt to frame Nick too? Nah, Vinny and/or his cohorts trashed the joint, spare Nick's room and tried to make it looked like the Alphas. Once again, there's a chink in that argument - where did all the dildos come from?
Thats an easy chink to plug in. Sex store. With how horny B&R is plus the Pink Something Club nearby, there's gotta be a sex store making a mint off these fools.

EDIT: How they had the dildos on hand and ready to go right after the DIKs bombed the jock house is another question. Thats ridiculously efficient if it wasn't teh jocks vandalzing the DIK house.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
replaying another run I realized how much the mc is getting closer to Vinny's behavior .. the mc like him is a catalyst of events .. maybe he is one of the few characters involved in everything that is going on .. with the dik, with the hot, with the preps, with the jocks .. with the nerds .. and also with Quinn and Tommy is approaching the "dark side" .. probably the mc reminds tommy Vinny .. for this at in the beginning he hated us .. now let's see where Vinny has lost everything and where the MC will do better or worse than him ..

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I don't buy the theory. Just played a bit of devil's advocate. But. As with Cathy, its not about Nick. Its about fucking with the DIKs.
Yes, but who is fucking with the DIKs? The HOTs? The Jocks? The Preps? The Nerds? Who has the most to gain from causing the DIKs problems? I think someone wants to be DIKless but Vinny would have no reason to care about that.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yes, but who is fucking with the DIKs? The HOTs? The Jocks? The Preps? The Nerds? Who has the most to gain from causing the DIKs problems? I think someone wants to be DIKless but Vinny would have no reason to care about that.
Thats the big question, isn't it? Maybe its the nerds, tired of their DIKery? Maybe its the coeds, tired of being shunted aside by the jocks/DIKs/HOTs. Maybe its a rogue cell of drunk students who just like to fuck with people.

(Its Vinny. Who just has a grudge over being kicked out or whatever. And his junkie ass is taking it too far.)

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Thats the big question, isn't it? Maybe its the nerds, tired of their DIKery? Maybe its the coeds, tired of being shunted aside by the jocks/DIKs/HOTs. Maybe its a rogue cell of drunk students who just like to fuck with people.

(Its Vinny. Who just has a grudge over being kicked out or whatever. And his junkie ass is taking it too far.)
Yes, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not like fucking with the DIKs is going to get Vinny back into B&R.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
To me its not an attack on the DIKs, this runs way deeper and wider.

1. Chad gets blackmailed ( president of the tri-alphas )

2. Chad gets suspended from his fraternity for fighting ( and sets a precedent ) - Dawe becomes the president.

3. DIKs laptop is used to spread Cathy pic. Rusty has to report to her, given the precedent Chad set, one wouldve assumed Rusty gets suspended as president of the DIKs and Tommy takes over.

4. Rusty doesnt get suspended - DIKs Mansion gets trashed with someone trying very hard to blame the Tri-Alphas, to make the DIKs react, setting up another chance for Rusty to get suspended.

5. Nicks room is barely touched ( Vinnys best friend )

6. Quinn gets jumped and gets her money stolen - Quinn and Vinny both have the same supplier and both deal drugs.

So if you sum that all up, to me its obvious thats all Vinnies doing, he wants to get Rusty out, beacuse Rusty would never agree to him dealing drugs out of the Mansion. Then he makes a deal with Tommy, who is using, offering him a cut or all the drugs he wants if he can use the DIK mansion as an headquarter for his dealing operation. Meanwhile he discredited Quinn, she was already late with her payments last time, setting himself up to run the entire drug market of the university by himself. And its obviously much easier to deal with an Idiot like Dawe and have him dance to your tune, than trying the same thing with Chad. To me it was crystal clear once Quinn got jumped.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes