Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 01/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version "0.6.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione "0.6.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 14/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version "0.6.0".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione "0.6.0".

Update 05/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version "0.5.2".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione "0.5.2".

Update 30/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version 0.5.0
The link is:
Enjoy.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione 0.5.0.
Enjoy.

Update 07/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version 0.4.2
The link is:
Enjoy.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione 0.4.2.
Enjoy.

Update 13/01/2020

Here is the Italian translation of Being a Dik version 0.4.0.
It is the "rough" translation of the files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to grammar, will correct errors / omissions.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Being a Dik version 0.4.0.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

###########################################

Here is the Italian translation of Being a Dik version 0.3.1.

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes / errors / anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to fix things...
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Being a Dik version 0.3.1.

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è:

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, man, I almost didn't believe our girls had won. I am looking forward to see how DPC will execute these renders, and I am sure they will be awesome.
In the meantime, congratulations to all Quinn and Maya fans. :D
I lost, but I won too, babe.
All I can do is pray that it's Quinn giving a good lesson from mother to daughter. BDSM Hardcore Style :devilish:
The real battle is not over yet!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Everyone here is just kidding, slackster . Be careful not to lose your nose with so many...

Come here, let's play together... :BootyTime:
Nothing new there tbh It's best ignored and I know others here will agree.

As for all this beta testing I'm not sure how it works I think it could be offered to top tiers but if someone else is more in the know as to how? but then again it's probably a pretty popular list to be on.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I saw something about new music in the game. I'll just leave here a suggestion for a future striptease scene with Quinn. When she tells MC she's crazy about him.

It made me wonder (my dream)... Will this condition of being extremely DIK or Chick in the future affect the personality of the MC in a most extreme way, following the story as well?
This already occurs, but in small doses. Will he, for example by being extreme DIK, "overtake" Tommy and Quinn? :unsure:

Nothing new there tbh It's best ignored and I know others here will agree.
I've always had this craze of wanting everyone to play along.
Well... ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯ I will trust your judgment.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
It made me wonder (my dream)... Will this condition of being extremely DIK or Chick in the future affect the personality of the MC in a most extreme way, following the story as well?
This already occurs, but in small doses. Will he, for example by being extreme DIK, "overtake" Tommy and Quinn? :unsure:

I've always had this craze of wanting everyone to play along.
Well... ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯ I will trust your judgment.
Have you or anyone played Depraved Awakening (highly recommended)

In that game, there is a route of really high depravity with a few endings some terrible some quite good, but for some reason, Quinn reminds me of that game and those endings, where you can end basically running the restaurant and having all the meal for yourself too.

Jan 5, 2019
Big Thanks.

Dec 22, 2017
Got a mini rant to go on, I've seen some comments on some people being angry with Maya for the Josy situation, and I'd just like to shed some light on how fucked Josy's actions were and defend Maya a little bit.

Josy openly flirts with MC while in a relationship, she also willingly goes on a date and makes out with him while in a relationship. Now she cuts it off and informs MC of this, but continues to stay in contact with you and invites you to her house for dinner and fucks you. Now all of this is shitty behavior and intolerable, but she continues this trend by inviting herself to stay with you knowing her girlfriend Maya is going to the same school as you.

All around Josy's honesty and behavior have turned me completely off of her and has me really pissed at her, Maya on the other hand isn't nearly as bad. Maya from jump tries to get you off her tail by saying she has a boyfriend, you ''The Protagonist'' are a lot more proactive in pursuing Maya despite her not being interested at first. Now her interactions with you outside of sharing classes are solely due to Derek and her just being nice to you, can't blame her for catching any feelings.

To further try to get you to back off Maya tells you straight up to try not to be interested in her, and Maya before Josy barged in was going to come clean about everything with you, I really can't blame Maya for anything Josy's the asshole in this situation. If the opportunity presents itself for MC and Maya to carry on in their relationship I won't hesitate but I won't even consider Josy.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Have you or anyone played Depraved Awakening (highly recommended)

In that game, there is a route of really high depravity with a few endings some terrible some quite good, but for some reason, Quinn reminds me of that game and those endings, where you can end basically running the restaurant and having all the meal for yourself too.
I've thought about this too but Quinn is the type of woman where you would end up working for her and not the other way around.

She's the boss :devilish: and depending on your outlook that might not be a bad thing.
She's the Boss.gif

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've thought about this too but Quinn is the type of woman where you would end up working for her and not the other way around.

She's the boss :devilish: and depending on your outlook that might not be a bad thing.
View attachment 492536
I can't imagine an ending with Quinn being... how do I word this... joyful or mesmerizing. I see an ending with her being bittersweet or 'bad' as the consensus for most players would find that to be.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

satan960

Apr 14, 2019
Got a mini rant to go on, I've seen some comments on some people being angry with Maya for the Josy situation, and I'd just like to shed some light on how fucked Josy's actions were and defend Maya a little bit.

Josy openly flirts with MC while in a relationship, she also willingly goes on a date and makes out with him while in a relationship. Now she cuts it off and informs MC of this, but continues to stay in contact with you and invites you to her house for dinner and fucks you. Now all of this is shitty behavior and intolerable, but she continues this trend by inviting herself to stay with you knowing her girlfriend Maya is going to the same school as you.

All around Josy's honesty and behavior have turned me completely off of her and has me really pissed at her, Maya on the other hand isn't nearly as bad. Maya from jump tries to get you off her tail by saying she has a boyfriend, you ''The Protagonist'' are a lot more proactive in pursuing Maya despite her not being interested at first. Now her interactions with you outside of sharing classes are solely due to Derek and her just being nice to you, can't blame her for catching any feelings.

To further try to get you to back off Maya tells you straight up to try not to be interested in her, and Maya before Josy barged in was going to come clean about everything with you, I really can't blame Maya for anything Josy's the asshole in this situation. If the opportunity presents itself for MC and Maya to carry on in their relationship I won't hesitate but I won't even consider Josy.
I totally agree and personally I was more upset with myself than with Maya when I realized she's already in a relationship because I don't think there's anything wrong in what she did,it's not like she was purposely lying to me or hiding that fact from me, that I would be pissed at her. For me I was the one who fell in love with her at first sight and made the advances on her, she tried to have me back off multiple times and warns me not to be attracted to her so I can't blame her for anything, the fault is all mine. I was initially under the impression that Derek was her boyfriend when she first mentioned having one due to their interactions so when it was revealed they are twins, I've told Derek that I'm interested in Maya(Ep2), and Derek never even mentioned it so that possibility never crossed my mind. I was just upset when I found out she had a girlfriend which means she's already in a relationship because that complicated everything, I have an issue with cheating in general(which is why Josy was a turn off for me) so I feel guilty to put Maya in that awkward position, and by that point I love her too much to just give up on her(Plus I might have promised myself I won't give up on her regardless of what happens during one of the conversations), so I'm super conflicted.

I'm not sure if this makes sense but after calming down, I'm actually more comfortable knowing the person in a relationship with Maya is Josy because thinking back on Josy's actions, all my guilt just went out the window, like fine I shouldn't be making advances on someone already in a relationship but I honestly didn't know at the time, you(Josy) on the other hand, willingly went on dates and fucked someone other than the person you are seeing so it make more sense to clear things up and break up already, she did admit it was an unhappy relationship right?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
She is going to be ruled... and her empire will fall too. (ignore my sing, she forced me)

Joke aside, in the last scene there was a hint about that, where she actually enjoy it and maybe the roles can be switched in the future.
For me that's a big maybe. I would have to see her take the new "bedroom role" public before I believe it.
I can't imagine an ending with Quinn being... how do I word this... joyful or mesmerizing. I see an ending with her being bittersweet or 'bad' as the consensus for most players would find that to be.
I think if you went all in on Quinn it could possibly work.
Most likely the bad outcomes will come from leaving her to be with another main girl. :LOL:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Man 6GB for the update... I don't wanna wait for the compression, but damn, with this DSL, It'd be 3 days downloading before I could play it.
And me here angry when a 4gb download take more than 15 minutes. Good luck my friend.

Reactions: w00de
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes