Saturday evening & night
Sunday morning and afternoon​
Sunday night
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday​

I think it was about that much, might have been 12 by the end. We also had 8 rooster previews and so far have only had 1 for Ep 7.
n chapter 5 wanting a couple of days DPC could let them pass "secretly", instead nothing

I just don't see how it should accelerate

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Let me preface this by saying I love this game - my favorite on the site by far.

That said, DPC is going to have to release episodes more frequently than every 4-5 months. At this pace, the game won't be wrapped up for another 3-4 years. I'm not sure you can hold an audience's attention for that long. I know that the quality is most important, and he shouldn't compromise that, but we're talking 2024 or 2025 for a completion.
sure you can. :cool:. TV show, video games, they all can keep the audience, with way less updatet than 4-5 months.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Looking at that chart makes you realize the insane amount of sex MC has been getting over just a few weeks. He's banging students, sorority girls, teachers, strippers, MILFs, swyper girls, etc. Whew. No one is safe. Even that dog on the train seemed to have a worried look in his eye when MC steps on.
Not my MC, the only chick hes banging is Jade and that's only because Heather hasn't become available yet. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Casmyr

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah, once you choose a certain pace of storytelling, is hard to change it. It's difficult to explain (and for us to accept) that, after this chain of insanely rushed events, things can slow down for some weeks of nothing. Especially considering the nature of such events. We're witnessing how strong relationships are been build between people who get together in a daily basis, so there are some interactions every day and we are watching all of them (so far). It would feel odd to simply say 'and nothing worth of mentioning happened during the next 3 months' because no one would believe after seeing what happened in the first 3 weeks. So some timelapse could work near the endgame, when things have already calmed down a little and our MC is clearly focused in some LI, but not before

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
n chapter 5 wanting a couple of days DPC could let them pass "secretly", instead nothing

I just don't see how it should accelerate
I think some people's pays a little too much attention to the almost meaningless "ingame time clock " :ROFLMAO:. I think if , an Event require a certain timeline, itt will happen regardless. for example if DPC planning to implement some spring break event, then it will happen. Rusty comes to MC to tell him: that we have this spring break tradition, we going to a beach house for a weekend and party all weekend near to a lake. Girls in bikini everywhere, and never ending beer, Sex, party, all weekend :cool::ROFLMAO:.
then He spend 1 or 2 episode focusing on this, and after that back to the school. and if He wants us to have Bella as our teacher, than we will have a second year on the college, etc etc. so far the events were in chain with each other, but that's not a rule.(y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think some people's pays a little too much attention to the almost meaningless "ingame time clock " :ROFLMAO:. I think if , an Event require a certain timeline, itt will happen regardless. for example if DPC planning to implement some spring break event, then it will happen. Rusty comes to MC to tell him: that we have this spring break tradition, we going to a beach house for a weekend and party all weekend near to a lake. Girls in bikini everywhere, and never ending beer, Sex, party, all weekend :cool::ROFLMAO:.
then He spend 1 or 2 episode focusing on this, and after that back to the school. and if He wants us to have Bella as our teacher, than we will have a second year on the college, etc etc. so far the events were in chain with each other, but that's not a rule.(y)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

in autumn they can't do it though .... otherwise we can also do Christmas and Halloween in three consecutive chapters:cry:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1023208
Very interesting. I'm curious to see how accessible this is if we opted out of the Bella romance.

Anyone considered Jill and Josy vs MC and Bella? I’d like to think Tybalt isn’t there, that prick
I can't imagine Tybalt letting Jill play tennis with the MC, not unless we deal with the whole blackmail plot once and for all. Since I don't see that happening in Episode 7, I think Tybalt is out for a doubles match.

Josy, however, would definitely be an excellent choice. Especially if we get to pick our partner; it would be a ton of extra render work, but could lead to a lot of new insights into the three girls.

We have no idea what the choice between Jill and Sage in episode 6 will lead to in the future.

That choice could lead to the closure of the Jill path, at which point tennis with her just makes no sense.
I doubt that choice will close the paths off for good. The walkthrough doesn't mention either option foregoing a romance with the LI you don't pick (the way it does if you turn down Bella's offer to help clean your room). And it wouldn't make much sense to give -RPs if the relationship is over.

Admittedly, the Season 1 walkthrough didn't mention foregoing Bella's romance if you don't visit her at the end of Episode 3 either, yet that was eventually the case. So take this with a grain of salt.

Only one person knows, and he doesn't post here anymore. :cry:
Even DPC doesn't seem to know when the next update will be done. He only announces at the last minute, but he will indicate when he knows what the final product is likely to be. He says he isn't there yet, so I suspect his guess isn't much better than ours (April-May).

Narrator: "But it was in fact forced upon all players and most didn't care because Bella is hot as fuck and who in their right mind would want to avoid scenes with her?" ;)
Hey! I don't hate the yoga scene, I'd just have preferred to spend time with Maya and Josy. And I never claimed I was in my right mind! :p

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Not my MC, the only chick hes banging is Jade and that's only because Heather hasn't become available yet. :ROFLMAO:
Sir, I'm with you on Heather. She's the next HOT on my list. Cucking Tommy is a bonus, but even if he breaks up with her, I'm still tagging it. After that, I guess I agree to John Boy's threesome request with Elena since I probably won't get to bag her without him involved. She's a meh for me, but who knows maybe she's a freak in the sheets. Ashley may be a problem, but I'll solve it. I think that will just leave Arieth as the only HOT I have left. I've got the medicine and MC already has pre-shaved pubes so I'm ready to get to work and give her the dick she's been missing with Dawe.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah, but... you just can't fit a time jump like that when you're telling the story of how a love relationship is born thanks to daily interactions. At least, not before you have established a proper relationship because it will raise some legit questions about how things got there exactly. You can always use flashbacks, of course, but... well, not sure how it would work out

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can't imagine Tybalt letting Jill play tennis with the MC, not unless we deal with the whole blackmail plot once and for all. Since I don't see that happening in Episode 7, I think Tybalt is out for a doubles match.

Josy, however, would definitely be an excellent choice. Especially if we get to pick our partner; it would be a ton of extra render work, but could lead to a lot of new insights into the three girls.

it might work instead.

Jill accepts a date with Tybalt and takes him to the tennis club for a challenge with Bella, which she bringsMC as her double partner

Tybalt couldn't say anything at that point, Bella invited MC, not Jill. should give up the date

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

in autumn they can't do it though .... otherwise we can also do Christmas and Halloween in three consecutive chapters:cry:
I keep my statement. I think if he want a specific event, He will do it regardless :ROFLMAO: . and yes Halloween and Xmas is also something I would like to see, and who know may be we will.(y) . May be ep8 can be very much near close to a october, november release date, and ep8 can be the halloween episode:cool:.
I think one of the reason why he not say a specific number of how many episode will it have, is simply because there are lots of things he wants to tell. I think he knows the possibilities are basically endless for this game. Just think about it, the Prom, with the classic prom queen and king scenarios. :ROFLMAO:
the Jill scene in ep 6 was text book romantic story from any tv show or movie. Beautiful background music, love confession, kissing in the rain. classic.(y)
some user may feel, and voice their opinions about how they can see the story continue and etc, but that's may be their lack of imagination:ROFLMAO:.
We will see, I could be very much wrong in the future, but even his last Q and A session was informative.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
it might work instead.

Jill accepts a date with Tybalt and takes him to the tennis club for a challenge with Bella, which she bringsMC as her double partner

Tybalt couldn't say anything at that point, Bella invited MC, not Jill. should give up the date
Yeah, I thought about that, sort of a repeat of of the D&G session where Tybalt didn't want to take Sally's abuse.

The difference here is that he'd already be doing something with Jill himself, so it would be a lot easier to say 'they' don't want a doubles match. Jill can't arrange a doubles match with Bella in advance without a 4 player, and you know Tybalt would forbid the MC the moment she mentioned that.

I guess it could happen if someone like Cathy was supposed to be Bella's partner and had to drop out, but that seems unlikely.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
it might work instead.

I would prefer a Jill, Josy, MC, Bella, tennis game. :cool:, but the possibility to humiliate Tybalt publicly in front of Jill and Bella is sure appealing:ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's been 3 weeks so far.

Episode 1
Week 1
Episode 2
Weeks 1 & 2
Episode 3
Week 2
Episode 4
Week 2
Episode 5
Week 2
Episode 6
Weeks 2 & 3
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday​
Thursday night
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday​
Monday night
Tuesday
Wednesday​
Wednesday night
Friday
Saturday morning and afternoon​
Saturday evening & night
Sunday morning and afternoon​
Sunday night
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday​
Doing this little chart reminds me that I made a post a while ago showing just how much the MC has and can get up to during his time at college but I hadn't updated it with the events of Ep 6...until now. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, I thought about that, sort of a repeat of of the D&G session where Tybalt didn't want to take Sally's abuse.

The difference here is that he'd already be doing something with Jill himself, so it would be a lot easier to say 'they' don't want a doubles match. Jill can't arrange a doubles match with Bella in advance without a 4 player, and you know Tybalt would forbid the MC the moment she mentioned that.

I guess it could happen if someone like Cathy was supposed to be Bella's partner and had to drop out, but that seems unlikely.

I don't think if Jill invited Tybalt on a date (their first) he would be asking all these questions. nothing organized (apparently)

She brings him to tennis club and there they find Bella, Jill invites her to play and Tybalt would not dare to breathe, and magically MC will appear

all these speculations start from the fact that it seems impossible to me Bella takes Mc in the same place Jill took him before, this makes me think there are both

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Tybalt is the type of guy who will love to brag about Jill. you know what I mean. His Ego will accept a challenge like this.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I refer you to my earlier post:
Probably. I reckon Bella and Jill are playing tennis when Tybalt butts in and suggests playing a doubles match but they'll need a 4th. He goes to call one of his Prep buddies but Bella stops him saying she has someone else in mind and she calls the MC which pisses off Tybalt. Would also be nice if we get an option to directly aim at Tybalt and "accidentally" smash a ball in his face. :ROFLMAO:
This, to me, works whether you're romancing Bella or not because Bella doesn't like Tybalt and probably has a sense that Tybalt doesn't like the MC so she'd do this knowing it will piss him off.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Would also be nice if we get an option to directly aim at Tybalt and "accidentally" smash a ball in his face. :ROFLMAO:
I think we "accidentally" hit his nuts :ROFLMAO: . that would be more funny, Slow move for that and his face after a hit to his balls:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. OMG, Now I definitely want that Tennis game to be something like this:LOL:(y)

Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes