GottaRun

Sep 18, 2020
Did we at least gain any respect or anything at all from beating the "Iron chin" of the Alphas, our MC would just gonna flip his finger and leave after the fight, no matter if we lose or win :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Think we'll get another topless Lynette flashback in ep. 7...or even worse (better?), a scene of Neil and Lynette procreating? DPC seems like just the sort to show us MC's own conception in a fever dream. :eek:
Oh we gonna see a lots of "interesting " scene with Lynette. We might even find out that MC's father is not even his real father . :unsure:. I have a feeling that Lynette was not exactly as Neil describing her. He probably think, since She is dead, it's better for his son to have nice image about his mother, than the actual truth.

That or Maya may introduce MC as her boyfriend. She'd still be telling the truth, only the partial truth.
No, I don't think that would happen. I'm agree with the other folks here. It would feel unnatural, forced for everybody else who are not in to them. Just because in the narrative MC is friend with them , Why would DPC force the player to a scenario, where their MC need to pose as a boyfriend for a girl that they not even interested in. MC will have a chance to help her, but not in a way like this. This only make sense for those who are in the Maya path, and nobody else.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I am primarily assuming that Cathy is leaving because of the Cluck.

But we know too little to completely rule out Burke.
Agreed. If Cathy has at least ten years of service to the college then she is probably a tenured professor. That in turn means it is very difficult to oust her unless she has done something truly egregious and the school has damning evidence against her. I hardly think having her nude photo taken without her permission and released on the internet makes her the bad guy. On the contrary, she is the victim in this case. I fully believe she decided to leave (at least for now) on her own. Burke can't force her to leave simply because of bad press to the institution.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Judging from my notifications most of those were mine. :p

I am very confused by what they consider to be "off-topic" ...
In the last messages I had read of you, you were talking about Isabella, in general about the game, so I don't understand either :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Oh we gonna see a lots of "interesting " scene with Lynette. We might even find out that MC's father is not even his real father . :unsure:. I have a feeling that Lynette was not exactly as Neil describing her. He probably think, since She is dead, it's better for his son to have nice image about his mother, than the actual truth.
Why would Neil give the MC his mother's diary if he was concerned about what she wrote in it? :unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Whether "Iron Chin" of the Alphas, also swallows birth control pills? :unsure:
Then this fits to the topic micropenis.:ROFLMAO:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
In the last messages I had read of you, you were talking about Isabella, in general about the game, so I don't understand either :ROFLMAO:
But enough about that! Let's talk about meme! :ROFLMAO:

All taken in the spirit of the game. Being A DIK is not just for the MC. Let's all be DIKs.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, I don't think that would happen. I'm agree with the other folks here. It would feel unnatural, forced for everybody else who are not in to them. Just because in the narrative MC is friend with them , Why would DPC force the player to a scenario, where their MC need to pose as a boyfriend for a girl that they not even interested in. MC will have a chance to help her, but not in a way like this. This only make sense for those who are in the Maya path, and nobody else.
for others it would just be cruelty....

Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I am also unsure that Neil is the right father of the MC. On the one hand, it would be great. But the whole family text at the beginning also makes me skeptical.:unsure:

I understand what you mean. But from DPC's point of view it could make sense, because he would have less work.:unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I understand what you mean. But from DPC's point of view it could make sense, because he would have less work.:unsure:
and DPC is the type of a person who make a cheap shit just because it's less work ? We can say a lots of thing about him but not this.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Neil did not have Lynette's diary in his possess until now. may be he read it may be he doesn't , before he gave it to the MC , but he only got it recently.
Neil had a very weird look on his face when he handed over the check. That also confused me a bit. But I think that Neil did not know about the diary. It was at the bottom of the box and I think it was closed.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Neil did not have Lynette's diary in his possess until now. may be he read it may be he doesn't , before he gave it to the MC , but he only got it recently.
Right, but if Neil knew anything about Lynette that he didn't want the MC to know he would not give the MC a diary written by Lynette without reading it first. And if he read it first he might learn some things he didn't know.

• Thinking Face

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
and DPC is the type of a person who make a cheap shit just because it's less work ? We can say a lots of thing about him but not this.
It therefore makes sense from DPC's point of view that it only has to create the graphics once, but can program two branches.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It therefore makes sense from DPC's point of view that it only has to create the graphics once, but can program two branches.
I dunno if that logic works for DPC. From what we've heard about him, I get the idea that his vision takes priority over how easy it would be. If its more work and takes more time, then thats what it will take.

Its also a really easy logic trap to justify whatever theory you want instead of actually justifying it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Right, but if Neil knew anything about Lynette that he didn't want the MC to know he would not give the MC a diary written by Lynette without reading it first. And if he read it first he might learn some things he didn't know.
fair point. But even when he talk about Lynette in the beginning of the game, his memories are drifting away. "She followed me a week after I left, no it was 2 week, or whatever, She came after me thats what matter."
There are probably things He does not know about Her , but He seem to be a decent person. from the conversation we had with him from the text message, He did not read and open anything because it was meant for his son .

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes