Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Besides i get the feeling either vin fucked Heather, or Tommy stole Heather from vin and that was the big fight they had.
I always felt like Quinn was probably Vinny's girlfriend when Vinny was there and that Tommy always wanted Quinn.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
"Now I ain't saying she a golddigger" :ROFLMAO:
In the context of the game I think we can tell which female characters are going to be financially secure and which are not. What we cannot tell is which male characters are going to be financially secure. Except Magnar. That nerd is going to cure cancer or something.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
In the context of the game I think we can tell which female characters are going to be financially secure and which are not. What we cannot tell is which male characters are going to be financially secure. Except Magnar. That nerd is going to cure cancer or something.
Rusty and Jill because.... well b&r. The rest is anyone's guess because anything can happen.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I thought that was a rather well known joke. And it seems to fit Tommy. :confused:
I once posted a theory that Neil is not the real father of the MC, but James. Therefore the alarm bells.
Rusty, Tybald, Rich, Lucas, Trend etc

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I once posted a theory that Neil is not the real father of the MC, but James. Therefore the alarm bells.

Rusty, Tybald, Rich, Lucas, Trend etc
Tydbol depends on his mom and dad not getting caught. Tho it be comical watching his pompous ass be poor. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You seeing much genocide in Being a DIK?
And before you answer: Contrary to popular belief, destroying pussies doesn't count as "genocide".
No, defentely not, but that doesnt have anything to do with what i sayd. Is this is misunderstanding?
I will be cristal clear then. You are not worse or better for what you do in Being a Dik, the same way you are not worst or better for what you do in any other game. If you decide to not bang Heather, thats cool for you, but you are not better than the people who did it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes