godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
OK, technically anything is possible but we already know Heather is not a primary LI or even a primary antagonist. There's absolutely no relationship between the MC and Heather. I don't think, "I don't talk to Maggots", qualifies as rapport. She didn't even like the MC before that when

There's more chance of a three-way with Rusty and Tommy than there is of the MC and Heather hooking up.
MC is getting with Heather, that's happening. She might not be endgame but that's so irrelevant at this stage of the game, nobody should care.

There's no untouchable girl in this game, he has no sister, his mother is dead, yaboy is gonna bang everyone. Maybe even dudes if Pinkcakes grows some balls.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
All I'm saying is imma be pissed if Josy gets in Jill's pants before me. I've been working that philly for two goddamn years...only to have Josy swoop in and steal my meal at the last minute like a hyena running off with a leopard's hard earned impala. :cautious:
Josy been with Jill only a week less than yaboy. She has the benefit of being in one of her classes too. And we know how freakay Josy likes to get in class, if Jill drops her pen under the desk, Jills gonna be gone little man.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Josy been with Jill only a week less than yaboy. She has the benefit of being in one of her classes too. And we know how freakay Josy likes to get in class, if Jill drops her pen under the desk, Jills gonna be gone little man.
Challenge accepted. MC's magic fuck stick vs. Josy's perfect ass. Whom shall Gigantor select??

Reactions: felicemastronzo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
All I'm saying is imma be pissed if Josy gets in Jill's pants before me. I've been working that filly for two goddamn years...only to have Josy swoop in and steal my meal at the last minute like a hyena running off with a leopard's hard earned impala. :cautious:
Hopefully not because the MC is going to run like a baby again, and the worst thing is that we cannot make character changes like in GTA V to at least choose Josy while the MC is crying

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
still forced and therefore still wrong! anything that imposes against an individual free will is wrong its a sin and should be considered a crime!

the exceptions ofc being the well known other individuals personal freedom and the right to property along as morally obtained! so just claiming a water source where there is no other is morally wrong but if there are alternatives then its admissible!
Is good to see you taking the pro-feminist pro-Maya side. And it's hard to argue this in the middle of the third wave of feminism.
And yet i think it is a little more complex, let's ask ourselfs: it is forced to force someone to make something they were going to do it anyway?. It is forced when there is not a threat or a punishment, but rather there is a reward if you do it? If Maya had an alternative, is really forced to have sex with the MC? Why a 19 years old girl is so enfatic in rejecting to have sex with her boyfriend, specially considering she had sex with him before, until the point of calling it "torture"?.
Note: if we say yes to all of this then MC is a rapist, not only with Maya and Josy, but also Ashley, Lily, Camilla.

About your general considerations, i disagree Wars. This is slightly off topic, yet i think you make a fetish of free will, and on top of that a fetish of property (as any capitalist-libertarian). Yes, they are right to be considered, but they are not the only ones or chould thoose be always above the rest. The right to life is above both of them. The right to education and health are in a lot of circunstances above the rights of free will and freedom. And in general the pursue of hapiness and wealth of the people are also above thoose.

• Sad
Reactions: Warscared

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Sometimes when I think that Jill can't blue ball us any more I sit and ponder...what more pain could she inflict upon us? Then I remember that uneasy feeling I got when I first saw Jill and Josy together. In my mind I said, of all the people on campus she could befriend it just had to be assertively bisexual Josy. Why would DPC choose to put those two characters together? Curious. :unsure: Then I think about Jill sleep diddling her friend MC. Curiouser. :unsure: Then I think about Jill previously playing a round or two of flick the bean with Bella. Curiouser and curiouser. :unsure:

It seems to me that prudish Jill actually has some bisexual or at least pansexual tendencies. If she likes someone, she goes full Cosby and humps them. Why bother with an awake, consenting person? :oops: At this point, I'm more concerned about Jill cucking MC with Josy than anything else. A Jill/Josy/MC threesome would be nice, but I still am always vigilant for a dreaded scene where Josy has to spend the night with Jill. We know that Jill seems to have little control of her urges when she climbs into bed with her friends.
That is new point I heard in while . . . so here is my thoughts . .

1.Why Jill and Josy together for a time being :-

"Josy's father and josy both agreed on business studies and when she is in classes there were prep guys just behind Jill and I(I think there were lot of prep in business studies) think because jill was sitting in front of others and also Dev Intend to bring them together regarding making situation complicated for mc "IF I AM RIGHT JOSY BEING WITH JILL, WAS REASON JILL KNEW SOMETHING WAS FISHY(At least about his moos) AND THEY IS WHY ON DATE JILL ASK ABOUT IT TO MC." Further more at library josy response to jill and mc date is news make situation more disturbing for mc that also + for plot anyway."

2. Just opposite vibe from bella and jill when they were in bed together and bella being bit angry with her(jill).

3. I cannot explain that same vibe when bella ask jill about date with mc.

4. Same vibe when jill and bella sitting together at pool talking to mc jill hit bella boobs 3 or 2 times by back of her hand.

I could be completely wrong about point 2 & 3(Just a felling).
About Josy, jill and mc threesome, if possible then i suppose it's bit far or what ca i say "Will not gonna happen - on personal belief."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
OK, technically anything is possible but we already know Heather is not a primary LI or even a primary antagonist. There's absolutely no relationship between the MC and Heather. I don't think, "I don't talk to Maggots", qualifies as rapport. She didn't even like the MC before that when

There's more chance of a three-way with Rusty and Tommy than there is of the MC and Heather hooking up.
Oh Heather's happening, theres a reason she keeps fighting herself. Were shown that for that exact reason. not li but they will fuck

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Yet right before that she was liking the complement, playing with her self after covering her with the blanket and also when sara pulls her stunt in the tub as well as stareing a hole through mc and keeping eye contact if mc looks at her. Its happening
It's def happening.
Question. When Tommy tried to reconcile with the MC did you accept or tell him it's too late?

Reactions: MelonGod

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yet right before that she was liking the complement, playing with her self after covering her with the blanket and also when sara pulls her stunt in the tub as well as stareing a hole through mc and keeping eye contact if mc looks at her. Its happening
She can want it but she's not getting it because
Oh Heather's happening, theres a reason she keeps fighting herself. Were shown that for that exact reason. not li but they will fuck
Doing another DIKs girl? That's a violation of the DIK code ... even if it's an option it should be a hard pass.

Reactions: flippityflop

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
I seriously hope we don't get a good part of the animations and renders wasted in a D&D segment or something like that. Episode 6 had a ton of scenes but it really didn't feel like it due to that

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes