Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Since so many people often ask about which girls you can or can't have on the different Affinity paths, I thought I'd put together this table to show exactly how it works for each of them.

The information in this table assumes that a player is not doing a full DIK/CHICK playthrough by choosing every choice that aligns with one side of this spectrum, but is making a mix of DIK and CHICK decisions where they might move into one Affinity or the other. It will also detail certain factors that are needed to access content with certain girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So the testing is going great as of now, at least that's what DPC said on discord. Maybe we'll get it this friday but no way this goes beyond next week
Doubtful. DPC wouldn't make an announcement too close to the release date, so even if testing goes well enough that's it all fine by Wednesday, DPC will more than likely announce on Friday that the release date is the 23rd.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
It's a very nice render, but to me, all I see is more blue balling. This may be the scene where the boob sucking/groping takes place (from the poll), but you know Jill is going to put a stop to that right quick. There is no way she is going to let her first time with MC be in a dirty pond or on the bug-infested, slippery grass. Jill ain't no Caroline.
You really hung up on this : boob sucking/groping , from the poll :ROFLMAO:. Have you considered, that it is may be for a random character, a Side character?:unsure: , my best bet will be the Madame.
Her Boobs are definitely for groping and sucking:cool:

Jan 16, 2020
It's a very nice render, but to me, all I see is more blue balling. This may be the scene where the boob sucking/groping takes place (from the poll), but you know Jill is going to put a stop to that right quick. There is no way she is going to let her first time with MC be in a dirty pond or on the bug-infested, slippery grass. Jill ain't no Caroline.
shots fired :eek:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Since so many people often ask about which girls you can or can't have on the different Affinity paths, I thought I'd put together this table to show exactly how it works for each of them.

The information in this table assumes that a player is not doing a full DIK/CHICK playthrough by choosing every choice that aligns with one side of this spectrum, but is making a mix of DIK and CHICK decisions where they might move into one Affinity or the other. It will also detail certain factors that are needed to access content with certain girls.
Or, in short, don't be on the M&J path ... ever ...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Grateful? :WaitWhat: Jeez, felice, what are you smoking? :KEK:
screenshot0036.png screenshot0037.png screenshot0038.png

it doesn't seem to me that she considers Tybalt to be a threat and that she appreciates what he tells her he did.
and this in spite of the fact that both Mc and Bella have certainly never spoken well of him, she obviously trusts him, she has never had a negative attitude towards him.

then I confess, if the alternative is believing that Jill has suddenly become a gullible coward...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 1138480 View attachment 1138481 View attachment 1138482

it doesn't seem to me that she considers Tybalt to be a threat and that she appreciates what he tells her he did.
and this in spite of the fact that both Mc and Bella have certainly never spoken well of him, she obviously trusts him, she has never had a negative attitude towards him.

then I confess, if the alternative is believing that Jill has suddenly become a gullible coward...
Because she is gullible. She thinks he's doing her a favour because she's too trusting and naive, but if she knew the real reason he's doing this and that this notion that he or any of the other Preps would press charges against the MC is BS, well then she would be quite so "grateful" to him.

Reactions: isotope

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 1138480 View attachment 1138481 View attachment 1138482

Tybalt is probably the poorest rich kid at B&R. His only status is his position as fraternity president. Jil''s name is on the school. Her family could buy his from the change in their living room furniture. There's no way in hell she is intimidated by him. She's just too nice and won't tell him to get lost.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because she is gullible. She thinks he's doing her a favour because she's too trusting and naive, but if she knew the real reason he's doing this and that this notion that he or any of the other Preps would press charges against the MC is BS, well then she would be quite so "grateful" to him.
so she was grateful toward Tybalt

that's my poiint

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I figured out. This is the "Chick Affinity". Jill happily send a message to meet with MC at this cosy lake , hoping for a romantic sex. She is already in the water , walking out from it like in the James Bond movies, when MC arrive. She ask MC to join, and then "Chick Affinity" kicks in. and MC response. Sorry not like this, not out in public. Jill gets embarrassed, Disappointed, and pull up her short :ROFLMAO:
Sorry but Jill is VIRGIN because F95 users say so and as the saying goes, "It's true because I say so and DPC is my uncle" :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
The reason is not important, Jill is grateful. Felice was right while you acuse him for smoking :KEK:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This game's writing does have some bad CW writing to it mainly in spots where characters act like they do for the sake of plot and drama.

Also, Tybalt watching the MC and Jill in the shadows.

Reactions: Casmyr
Jan 16, 2020
You really hung up on this : boob sucking/groping , from the poll :ROFLMAO:. Have you considered, that it is may be for a random character, a Side character?:unsure: , my best bet will be the Madame.
Her Boobs are definitely for groping and sucking:cool:
Her face looks like she's in her thirties but her skin makes it look like she's in her fifties. That broad has the skin complexion of a naked mole-rat.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes