SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the current state of Season 3 (Episode 9 or 0.9.1). NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. Rank "S" for current Party Planning Mini Game, for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's first name, "Pena" for MC's last name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers with the exception of MC's last name, you'll have to play episode 9 again in order to change it as of now. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 10 start" saves, there is no Episode 10 yet, just "End of Episode 9" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone knows how to actually change the MC's name? Either trough console commands or save editing, wanted to download the saves but i still want my MC's name :C
Go into the phone in-game and I think if you go to the Bios section and hit the three dots at the top right, you can change the mc's name; if it's not the bios app then it's another app on the phone for sure

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
Episode 7 saves? Is there a mistake? :unsure:

pparker07

May 29, 2020
See the game is not directly going to be updated here. It will take time when the game is updated on the patreon. Secondly
DPC didn't gave any specific time , so he could update the game , even at 23:40 of 23 april
Previous updates had just come here. Won't it come right away this time?

• Angry
Reactions: Dankmemer

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Episode 7 saves? Is there a mistake? :unsure:
No, at least not what you might be implying. With the way I save, if I want to start episode 4 I pull the "End of Episode 3" save. Same with this coming up "episode 7" I load up "end of episode 6". Plus DPC wants you to save at a certain spot so you avoid the risk of your save not loading.

Reactions: abxXx

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Do I have to go full Chik route for Isabella?
From what I know is that you could go full dik or full chick , either one for Isabella. But chick route just gives like 2 more scenes and increases relationships points. At least that's what I saw from my side

Reactions: stepaic

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
No, at least not what you might be implying. With the way I save, if I want to start episode 4 I pull the "End of Episode 3" save. Same with this coming up "episode 7" I load up "end of episode 6". Plus DPC wants you to save at a certain spot so you avoid the risk of your save not loading.
Yeah got it afterwards. Sorry xD

Reactions: SteveyP
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes