Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Hi peeps, I gave up playing this after the J/M disaster and didn't want the three way relationship. Didn't really care for any other girl in the game and would avoid any other characters sex scenes (I know weird right) as I always just wanted to pursue Josey as she is the best looking character for me and it felt as though there was true feelings for each other until the sh*t show happened with Maya. So I guess my question is, is there a solo route available now or do you guys think there never will be and if I should just give up hope?? Thanks.

P.s please don't hate on me as I know how there are fans of each and every girl so please be gentle with me :cry:

Wouldn't really be a question we can answer. Not enough info currently, but there is a Josy scene near the beginning of the new update. I don't really get your mindset though, what male turns down free threesomes with no downsides? I mean does not compute. I get liking someone, but this is even better, you get the person you like and the proverbial blonde cherry on top. There are no downsides.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
It's not gonna be today since I don't have time to work on it I just quickly checked the crashes. Pinkcake must really hate this mod since he keeps adding things to prevent it from working.

Now what you should do:
  1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
Just going to quote this here since people are complaining about not being able to progress with modded saves.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Can't seem to get rid of John, don't even know where to talk to him. The party is pretty annoying to deal with, lots of random clicking.

Reactions: Zareem

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
FULL GALLERY UNLOCK MOD FOR 0.7.

This includes all the scenes. Simply drop this file into your game folder and all the gallery scenes will be unlocked. I did this very quickly, so rewards are not included.

Enjoy!
Thanks, it worked perfectly.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes