Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am still trying to figure out how to get to the so called "Porch" in the Dik Mansion freeroam to get the last render as well as where the hell is Tommy?

EDIT: Dang I forgot about that damn curtain. Than you Manverik

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
God I love this game, D-boy is my Bird Dog Brah, Bella is my Boss Bass Bitch, Pink Cake is my Chad Dv Alpha, brah this shit right here is FIRE to me!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's after 3am here and I need sleep.

So to finalize the issues most folks seem to be having when implementing the compressed Update Only of v0.7.0 to their previous v0.6.0/v0.6.1, do the following as needed (I suggest making a copy of the v0.6.0/v0.6.1 directory before patching the Update Only):
  • If loading a save from previous version that was modded, see this, do as instructed you can likely ignore step one (I didn't need to). This will resolve the Josy "where else will i go" crash when she's in MC's room near beginning of U7 (DPC's modded save file checker).
  • Because it's compressed (same issue with all previous compressed versions), it will have the "math101" test issue as well. See this to resolve. Copy those images to game/images/classes/math101 directory.
  • Finally, because the OEM update file has corrupt image files in it, so will the compressed update. See this to resolve. Copy those images to game/images/season2/ep7/pink_rose directory.
  • If you can't figure out how to search the thread for the HOT party drink info, see here.
Take care and be well. Cya sometime tomorrow (erm...later today). Peace.

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
My impressions of Episode 7, this can get a tad long:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quite a good and on point review i must say.

Jab hum

Apr 7, 2018
Is there any way not to fool around with Bella. There is no choice where I could say no to her
From past experience of Dr. Pinkcake's games I know fucking Bella won't end well if I want to be with Jill

the1lj

Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 1161927
Hey guys. I have the following problem, where I cant find any solution:
After that frame, the game crashes. No error, no this application isnt responding, it just closes itself. Everytime.
I tried everything I could think of, restarting game, closing all other applications, restarting computer, reloading a prior save. Im at my wits end. And I wouldnt want to download the whole game again.
Any solutions? Would be much appreciated.
It happens when the game finds out you cheated
I tried to copy and pasteing new saves in the save folder and then it got fixed]

johnmalloc

Mar 29, 2020

• If you can't figure out how to search the thread for the HOT party drink info, see here.

Just to add to your cocktails table there, Sage prefers her Whiskey neat. So without ice.
If you serve "chilled whiskey" to her the dialogue is something like "I love whiskey, how did you know?".
If you serve it without ice she says "It's perfect, neat. The way she likes it, how did you know?".

Good night!

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Which girl has the most femdom content?
Hmm I haven't really seen anything I personally would consider femdom. When you have chick affinity you can choose
there is also a scene earlier where
So yeah unfortunately femdom isn't really a thing in this game imho. I mainly play it for the fun characters and story. But maybe if we femdom lovers are lucky future updates will let us choose more scenes, which concentrate more on the women's pleasure, when we have chick affinity.

Reactions: Reezo

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I now did 2 playthrough. One for each side. I wasn't able to purchase any level 2 art from Jacob. Anyone managed to do so, or isn't there any for this episode? And can you get drinks to all the girls at the party at the same time? On each playthrough, theres some i could'nt or would'nt talk to me.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes