Malaquias31

Nov 22, 2020
There is not a way to download from Nopy? Because in Nopy downloads of this size usually take around 1 hour, 2 maximum. And in all the others the downloads times are always above 8 hours if not more.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
There is no additional scene available with Quinn after the picture at the party. Her scene in this ep is the hangout branching option after texting her in the earlier free roam.
Thanks - okay so I basically lost out on her scene because I chose Josy then for the hangout.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah, from memory you can text Quinn, Josy, and Maya (if still on each of their paths), and then when you exit your room you get a choice of which one to visit for a hang out. I would highly recommend playing the Quinn one at some point!

Reactions: Razrback16

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I think it's Tania in the 1st pic where you don't tell Heather that Tommy cheated.
And it's Heather and Tania where you tell Heather that Tommy cheated.

Btw,is Tania a new character or someone already mentioned?
TOMMY IS A LEGEND. too shame i wanna bang heather i dunno about now

Reactions: Hrllav

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah, It's kind of heartbreaking... Quinn technically Kwow that we sleep around since the MC has to use her restaurant and be a Dick in her path. Now she's really worried to lose the MC to Sage, great character development!
didnt notice that Quinn was sad? time for reply scene hehe

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
For all intents and purposes there is now a Quinn path. Since the help her or not choice in ep 6, MC is either on that path or locked out of it, and there is a further branching option leading to her own hang out in ep 7 (a hang out she gets, I might add, before one of the "main girls" gets one). How else would you describe a series of choices needed to ensure you continue to get content with a character across multiple episodes, other than as a path?
Did you get an end card with her in any episode including this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You get her hang out at the same time as 2 main LIs but if you are not on their path there is no point in going there so a Side Girl like Quinn was included. There are plenty of branching options for the side girl but you cannot call any of them a path. Or what you are gonna say that Lily now has a path as well? That is not how the game was designed to be.

• Angry
Reactions: p22 and Darg

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
hi guys, i edit my saves with saveeditonline to get bella's scene in ep7. i edited/turn off catchy's lewd scene in ep5 and it finally works. i get used to unlock the bella's scene. she didnt find out the stupid panty in glovebox. but im wondering something. when i look at the ''bio'' in phone, catchy's bio's says ''she gave me blowjob in car'' it s a mistake or what? will it affect my save in future?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
It's going to piss off players, but it looks like a decision by the MC can have big ramifications later on.

Of course I think about what's going on with Bella and Caty.

Considering everything our MC has been up to since the start of the game, there are a lot of things that can come back to him badly.

Reactions: RonnieBoi and mligo

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Did you get an end card with her in any episode including this one?

You get her hang out at the same time as 2 main LIs but if you are not on their path there is no point in going there so a Side Girl like Quinn was included. There are plenty of branching options for the side girl but you cannot call any of them a path. Or what you are gonna say that Lily now has a path as well? That is not how the game was designed to be.
This argument is an old one and I won't trot out all the same points, but suffice it to say I think when you look at the content for Quinn's character, including how much of it is increasingly reliant on MC's choices, it seems fairly obvious that there is a Quinn path. But I understand that some people really love those end cards.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Being A DiK Update (0.7.1):

v0.7.1
- Fixed a bug with the Bios app, where you would get multiple entries if you rolled back to change your mind during some choices.
- Fixed an issue where you got stuck in the final freeroam of episode 7 if you dismissed Riona too fast in her chat.
- Fixed a dialogue bug in episode 6 with Josy and Maya.
- Fixed a bug with a patched animation in episode 6 during the scene with Envy and Sandy.
- Fixed a bug with a missing image for Jade's phone chat in episode 7.
- Fixed a bug where calling people using the old phone wouldn't bring back the quick menu until you opened and closed the phone again.
- Fixed four missing renders during the tennis match.
- Corrected typos in episode 7

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac:

The patch will upgrade your game from v0.6.0/v0.6.1/v0.7.0 to v0.7.1.
NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.6.0/v0.6.1/v0.7.0). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.

Update only (0.6.x -> 0.7.1)
Win/Linux:

Mac:

Please have patience while the mirrors are being made.

Last edited:

nhla

May 16, 2018
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
my game keep crashing i don't know why

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I just wanna say the chick route has better looking girls and I'm now torn between choosing Sage, Bella and Jill. I'm leaning towards Jill though right now with Sage and Bella tying at second.

The story is getting really really interesting and I've decided to pledge the 10$ one for them.
I just stumbled upon this game like a week ago and I absolutely love it. The girls are gorgeous and most of them are interesting enough to be my favs already. Joy and Maya are nice, but really I liked Bella and Sage so far, especially Sage. :sneaky: Jill is a nice girl, but a bit too naive for me.

While I agree with you on the chick route, there are cute ones on the more neutral/dik routes as well. I guess people have an easier time liking the chick side because they get more depth when it comes to their stories as main characters in contrast to the HOT (side)girls for an example. I mean I really adored Riona and definitely would like to know more about her. :)

Anyway I'm still far from unlocking everything the game has so far, but I'm also thinking of pledging.

hyuk_reaper

Sep 2, 2020
Holy shit, this ending, from episode 7!!!!!!!, gave me the creeps, incredible, text and images:

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Okay, I'm doing something wrong with the full saves because the gallery scenes for episode 7 remain locked.

1) Delete the persistent file in both locations (the saves folder in games and in the users roaming folder)
2) Put in the saves from the zip in both locations
3) Type the vault code in?

I've tried all that and nothing. I've also put in the persistent file that the user post, still nothing. They remain locked.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes