Jun 25, 2017
You have better memory than me. I tried to remember who already had one and failed miserably :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I can see any all of those happening, even a funny one with the old teacher and Derek. It sure takes time, but if you're doing one for almost every character you can do a couple or ten more :ROFLMAO: .
Well, he usually gets around 50-100 renders done a week, so he could do them all in a day or 2 if you don't mind waiting a little longer for the next episode.

Dec 20, 2019
I wouldn't say that. I consider Josy sincere (I can elaborate on that, because I expect that to be controversial :ROFLMAO: ), Bella is reserved, so it's hard to know what's on her mind, and I don't think Sage is not sincere either, except to herself. I don't consider Maya that insincere, though, but she told us a lie and instead of coming clean it snowballed out of her control until it exploded in her face.
Josh is too foxy for me. Sage, is neither sincere nor insincere other than her desire to fuck. Maya is too confused to be sincere. Bella is sincered but hindered by her own reservations, and her obligation as a teacher and adult. Jill is too sincere until she meddles into others' business.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
He did not make them unpopular, people just react differently for situations, and have their own favorite regardless. and despite what they might tell you, peoples do like cliche characters like Jill, or the traditional red head wild girl like Sage. where as complex characters with flaws and mistakes are less popular becasue it's ruin some kind of illusion peopels may have about them.
Exactly. Couldnt have said it better myself. (y)

I dont really care that best girl Josy is not winning polls or not. Shes beautiful, sweet and precious either way. Looking forward to seeing more character development from her. Hopefully in this upcoming episode. Looked Badass af donning the rogue avatar for episode 6.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
It wasn't the drama that made people dislike M&J but the lies, half truths (which can arguably be worse than lies) and hypocrisy that made people lose interest in them my self included. I guarantee you no one is gonna care about their favorite girl's drama as long as DPC doesn't pull another M&J on their route.
Do mention the moments where Josy "lied". I would like a receipt.

You dont even know what hypocrisy is.

I find it amusing how some people make false statements to make a character they arent a fan of look bad while propelling their own up.

Last edited:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Which is why Josy is just perfect!

Why she the best ;)

Right on my man!

This man gets it. To me Josy and Sage are the best.

Tbh sometimes I cant handle how fucking adorable she is.:love::love::love:

1596511911664.png

and this is what you call a badass. :HideThePain:

1596511991648.png

I just want Josy to be her own individual character and get her own ending with the MC.

First girl the MC met in the game. Show some respect to that name. :cool:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You have better memory than me. I tried to remember who already had one and failed miserably :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I can see any all of those happening, even a funny one with the old teacher and Derek. It sure takes time, but if you're doing one for almost every character you can do a couple or ten more :ROFLMAO: .
The beach sequence is supposed to end this week, so I doubt he can fit too many more in.

I could see Arieth easily. Ashley or Elena would make sense, but they seem to be in an odd sort of limbo so I'm not expecting it. I doubt the remaining Pink Rose girls would get individual shots, and my guess is posing them all together would be too much work. The remaining characters are too minor (except KRJ, who's too important to reveal here, of course!).

So I'd say just Arieth and then Sage. We'll see soon.

I wouldn't say that. I consider Josy sincere (I can elaborate on that, because I expect that to be controversial :ROFLMAO: ), Bella is reserved, so it's hard to know what's on her mind, and I don't think Sage is not sincere either, except to herself. I don't consider Maya that insincere, though, but she told us a lie and instead of coming clean it snowballed out of her control until it exploded in her face.
Well said, though I think Jill does take her sincerity to another level.

Most of the girls have been sincere with the MC (even Maya, in her own incredibly flawed way, was trying to open up to him). The big difference with Jill, thus far, is that she extends her sincerity in all directions. She doesn't hide her feelings for the MC from others, and she doesn't hide her concerns from the MC on the rare occasions when he crosses a line around her.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
No, it's ambiguous. He said her name once when having drunk sex with Jade and she assumed that they had and it's why he called out her name but she never found out for sure. But Cathy doesn't seem like the type to do that so it was most likely just Burke fantasising about her.
I'm not so sure. For all the time she's spent on screen, we don't really get much of a sense of who Cathy is. Given how reckless she has been in online dating, I can't rule out the possibility of her having a fling if the opportunity presented itself, even if it was with Jade's husband.

That said, if it did happen, it seems to have been a one time thing long enough ago that she doesn't think about it much.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
It is exactly what I said it means.

She is too sincere, way too perfect and goody good that I dont find interest in her.

Being sincere and genuine are good traits. All characters have good traits.

This isnt deep.
There's plenty to Jill if look more then skin deep. She's viewed by most of the people around her as a Shining Star, A perfect person just like you said. But she's only seen like that by the people who wish they had what she had, wealth. Same reason Tybalt likes her. She just wants to be seen as her own person, not because of money or who her family is. No beef man, just saying there is more to Jill if you look for it.

Reactions: Cokebaths

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
When I finished episode 5 I felt a little sad because I wasn't going to know anything about the game until the next episode, but then I found this cool community.

I am now on page 3888, still with the D&G game discussion. Every day 4-5 new pages are added, so I don't know if I will manage to reach the current conversation, and I feel that somehow the D&G topic still stands lol.

Dec 20, 2019
Let me get this straight, Jill is TOO sincere?

Since when has being genuine and honest been a bad thing?

Genuine and honest are good traits. Too much though can be overwhelming. Jill is such person. Look at her trying to help MC when he was given the wedgie, and her helping Jill, and her helping MC not only when he was ambushed by Chad, but reporting the incident when she was asked not to.

Imagine if she found out Quinn's problems and decided to help. I don't think she has what it takes to tango with druglords. And she might make situations worse.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
It isnt just that. I just find her very dull and boring. Looks wise she isnt really anything special, and her closeups are kinda hideous at times.

I will be honest I dont have any interest in Jill or want to get to know about her.I also dont like how she plays a pivotal role in a lot of the scenes. Kinda bored of her, to the point that I feel skipping her scenes.

Not trying to hate, because I dont dislike her. I would not mind her being a friend of the MC.
While I don't agree with her being dull, and I do like her look, that's just my opinion. I will concede that she does look a little off in some parts of the game, But that's more of a DPC problem then Jill lol

If you don't have any interest that is a-ok with me, everyone's different.

Oh, and welcome to F95. Hope I haven't turned you off already bud.

Dec 20, 2019
When I finished episode 5 I felt a little sad because I wasn't going to know anything about the game until the next episode, but then I found this cool community.

I am now on page 3888, still with the D&G game discussion. Every day 4-5 new pages are added, so I don't know if I will manage to reach the current conversation, and I feel that somehow the D&G topic still stands lol.
There is this skill called "TL;DR". Learn it, it will help you cope with this thread tremendously.

Reactions: Kuraii

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Genuine and honest are good traits. Too much though can be overwhelming. Jill is such person. Look at her trying to help MC when he was given the wedgie, and her helping Jill, and her helping MC not only when he was ambushed by Chad, but reporting the incident when she was asked not to.

Imagine if she found out Quinn's problems and decided to help. I don't think she has what it takes to tango with druglords. And she might make situations worse.
I agree to an extent, but at the same time, I kinda like her for that. She's gonna do what she thinks is right, no matter what, I respect that. Not a lot of people are like that nowadays

Anyways, as I said to Travolta, no beef. Just got a little caught up in defending my girl, sorry man.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
No problem. It was all a misunderstanding.

We all have our opinions. Jill has a lot of fans as it is, so not me being a fan of hers is not the end of the world. I tend to give the underrated characters some love as well ; )

It would be a boring world if we agreed with everything lol.

Thanks! It takes a good deal of bullshit to turn me off lol.. You are fine.
So a Josy fan eh? I can respect that. While my dislike of Maya is very well documented on this forum (And I was formerly a fan of Maya) I've never really blamed Josy for that whole mess. I think she's a kind, fun girl and her bod is banging, she was just as confused as MC in that situation imo, hoping there'll be a solo Josy route later as DPC teased in last update.

DiskMatter

Dec 16, 2017
Hi, i downloaded latest compressed game and got this error, i downloaded the unofficial fix too but sill same...Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Tue Aug 04 10:03:17 2020

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I like Josy and Maya as characters, but I dont want them to be in a throuple relationship with the MC, so I agree with a solo route here for Josy as well.

I prefer Josy over Maya if Im being honest, but Maya is a close second rn tied with Sage.

It would be nice for the DEV to have both Maya and Josy characters relationships being explored with others.

I actually like the idea of Josy and Jill maintaining a good friendship along the way. It would be wasted potential if the dev did not explore this route some more tbh.

Meanwhile I like to see how Maya and Bella bond.

Or even Josy and Sage etc.

Btw Maya needs to change her hairstyle. It is hideous and does not match her face or skin tone imo. The hairstyle she had at the pool with her hair up when she was interracting with Quin a couple episodes back was nice.
I like the Josy and Jill friendship too, FRIENDs only :p

Have you seen the new special beach renders? Maya had a slightly different haircut in that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's many more than Maya in that series, not hard to find on here if you wish to do so.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah no lesbian relationship please.

I dont know. Her face looks weird to me in that pic lol. Too much make up I think and the expression is kinda creepy if Im honest.

She looks nice in one of her selfies.

Looking back, I think Maya has always looked a little off to me. there are some scenes from 0.2 where her skin looks.... Barely human. The dancing scene and up close movie night come to mind.

Some more from the beach renders

• Love
Reactions: Dashxp4k
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes