list101

Mar 18, 2019
Can't stop laughing at Derek's "Professional cunt muncher" t-shirt and "...He jumped on granny grenade for the sake of Hell Week and his maggot brother..." simply cracks me up.
Keep up the good work!!!

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I think the simplest explanation (again assuming the Gay Chad theory) is that Chad is confused because he isn't cheating on Sage with a woman...he doesn't understand why she is accusing him of the one thing he didn't actually do to her.
That's not a simple explanation, it's a convoluted one. If anything in your scenario Chad should be more aware he's cheating on Sage, since he's actively trying to hide whatever he's doing from her specifically.

Chad says he isn't cheating, no riders about with a girl in his statement. The simple explanation is either he isn't cheating with anyone or he's lying & is cheating with another woman.

If Chad isn't cheating then the problem is squaring the previous evidence: in the absence of any clues it's unknowable at this stage. I'm fine with waiting to find out rather than inventing explanations. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Again I don't think the theory is perfect, but it seems better than any alternative thus far... If Chad was talking to a woman, why deny it to Sage? ...if Chad was talking to a man, there's every reason to believe the relationship will continue to be secret.
If Chad's cheating with a woman, I can think of lots of other reasons to keep it under the radar: she's married, she's faculty, she's friend/family of Sage etc. All fit the available evidence better than Chad is gay. All of them are still baseless speculation however, so pointless.
It's also possible he doesn't think he's cheating. Not everybody shares the same perspective on such topics... If they went after other men I'd take issue with that (as happened once), but I never considered other women to be 'cheating' for them.
Depends, if you knew of and accepted your partners screwing around then obviously that's not cheating, that's an open relationship of some variety when there's mutual agreement. Pretty sure Sage didn't give Chad that leeway, so pitchforks for any cheating bitches she can track down (if they even exist).

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's not a simple explanation, it's a convoluted one. If anything in your scenario Chad should be more aware he's cheating on Sage, since he's actively trying to hide whatever he's doing from her specifically.

Chad says he isn't cheating, no riders about with a girl in his statement. The simple explanation is either he isn't cheating with anyone or he's lying & is cheating with another woman.

If Chad isn't cheating then the problem is squaring the previous evidence: in the absence of any clues it's unknowable at this stage. I'm fine with waiting to find out rather than inventing explanations. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If Chad's cheating with a woman, I can think of lots of other reasons to keep it under the radar: she's married, she's faculty, she's friend/family of Sage etc. All fit the available evidence better than Chad is gay. All of them are still baseless speculation however, so pointless.

Depends, if you knew of and accepted your partners screwing around then obviously that's not cheating, that's an open relationship of some variety when there's mutual agreement. Pretty sure Sage didn't give Chad that leeway, so pitchforks for any cheating bitches she can track down (if they even exist).
Chad is cheating. The other explanation is that he's working for an erotic hotline, and that doesn't explain the panties in his bag.

Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If Chad's cheating with a woman, I can think of lots of other reasons to keep it under the radar: she's married, she's faculty
Female faculty members are reserved for me and me alone. So let it be written, so let it be done.

If by some miracle Chad isn't gay, then he can have Bertha the lunch lady and that's it.
t.jpg
Sloppy seconds though. You know I had to break her in first.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba and Meushi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I disagree with everyone who's hating on the affinity and DIK score concepts.

Ever been turned down by a girl? Ever had your heart broken and not known what it was you did wrong? When that happens, you can't go open the girls head, poke around and find out why (unless you're a serial killer, but it still doesn't help much - maybe makes you feel a bit better but that's all). You could ask her but you're not going to get a lot of useful feedback (plus it comes across pretty pathetic).

In real life girls react to guys based on heaps of signals, actions, words etc. You may say all the right things but the girl you're chatting up doesn't like the way you snort when you laugh, or she heard from her friend that you get into fights, or that you don't pay for the girl's meal and so on.

You may not agree with why the girl comes to the conclusion to reject you, but you don't get to tell her she's wrong (you can try, pretty sure it's not going to advance your cause - you will most likely become another story in her repertoire of guys who handled rejection weirdly).

The problem here is some people think they should be getting access to all the game's content in one playthrough, and when they don't they blame the game for seemingly arbitrary decisions. Girls make arbitrary decisions all the fucking time (most people do to be fair).

This is just a computer program, using a number of variables to attempt to simulate life interactions, as it stands, you still have more control over this game than you do in real life. It could be worse, there could be random number generators involved in each response - you think you're about to score with Quinn but it turns out she's on the rag and doesn't want to do it and so on.

I think the system works, and your style of playthrough impacts your experiences.

the system would be fine because it gives apparently incomprehensible answers how can this happen in reality?

it does not seem to me a great merit

and then, at least personally, you are wrong about the desire for a single path, I wish the paths were actually different, instead it is unique only with the privilege or the discomfort of being excluded from some stop. I would like both the DIK score and affinity to have a much greater impact on what you can do and not do, instead the score essentially impacts only dialogue, and affinity creates sudden crossroads (if Maya and Josy don't trust each other) a DIK, okay, but they weren't supposed to trust him the day before, and the same goes for Quinn)

Does it make sense that Jill believes in the innocence of a full DIK MC in both scoring and affinity?

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Chad has never been in to Sage. In the flashback at the beginning of episode 5 he was already blowing her off (Sage was just too love struck or something to see it - look at the poor innocent face, idolizing that beefcake...)

chad1.png
chad2.png
And look at Chad's face. He is perpetually tormented. He never looks happy.

During the fight they have just before the MC comes around to teach Sage some more guitar, Sage complains that it's about time Chad started getting more physical with her, right after he gives her a peck on the forehead.

chad6.png

She's not saying, "how come we're not physical anymore" (like what might happen when you start to fall out of love with someone), she's saying it's about time they "start" getting more physical. That means, in the 3 years(?) of their relationship, how physical has it even got? Certainly sounds like there hasn't been any sex.

Also, earlier in their argument she accuses him of only paying attention to her in front of other people:
chad3.png

These are all major flags (not wild speculation) that he's batting for the other team. His relationship with her is all for show (to hide his true sexual orientation), and once they are in private she's just his friend, and he doesn't deserve her.

Yes the perfumed undergarments do pose a difficulty in assisting to explain all this, but I can't fucking answer everything! :rolleyes:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
the system would be fine because it gives apparently incomprehensible answers how can this happen in reality?

it does not seem to me a great merit

and then, at least personally, you are wrong about the desire for a single path, I wish the paths were actually different, instead it is unique only with the privilege or the discomfort of being excluded from some stop. I would like both the DIK score and affinity to have a much greater impact on what you can do and not do, instead the score essentially impacts only dialogue, and affinity creates sudden crossroads (if Maya and Josy don't trust each other) a DIK, okay, but they weren't supposed to trust him the day before, and the same goes for Quinn)

Does it make sense that Jill believes in the innocence of a full DIK MC in both scoring and affinity?
It's not apparently incomprehensible, you just don't agree with it.

The major branch that people complained about initially (prior to the Quinn library sex scene) was the M&J library decision. Right before the girls tell the mc "yes" or "no", they quietly talk to each other. Now if the mc is a CHICK, Maya feels a stronger connection to him (if he does end up with them and goes with Maya when Josy is taking her luggage to the dorm room, Maya confides in him that she feels comfortable with him because he's like a girl - due to his CHICK affinity). If he's not a CHICK, Maya wouldn't feel that connection and the deals off. It's the subtle difference that sways Maya's opinion. It's a big, risky step to enter into such a relationship, especially for a girl who up until recently thought she was gay. Being a DIK is a deal breaker.

You either accept that explanation, or you don't, and that's purely a matter of opinion, but I don't think it's fair to say it's incomprehensible...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who says Maya has to make MC pretend to be her boyfriend? All she has to do is say she's concentrating on school and not dating anybody. Her Pops did see the pink covering on the other bed in the dorm room, but Maya can just say that she was assigned a female roommate... and that she doesn't spend a whole lot of time in the room & doesn't really know much about her.

Considering her father is holding the tuition money over her head (which doesn't really make sense to begin with), now is probably not the best time to have it out with him. She could, but unless she thinks there's a good chance at her magically being able to change his mind, then it will do more damage than good. Her best bet is to say she's not in any relationship... and then finish school.

Also, depending on which route you're on... the MC may already be in a relationship with Maya (and Josy), so him saying he's her boyfriend isn't really far off from the truth.
sorry, I was starting from the end of the sixth chapter, so either MC and the girls will not find the father in the dormitory and therefore everything will be postponed, or they will find him and have to deal with him in some way.

if Maya could have had the money by pretending she was no longer interested in Josy she would have done so already, indeed it would have been easier (and more logical) when she thought that maybe she would never see her again. doing it now would be very bad for Josy, it would mean denying her love, at a time when they are rebuilding their relationship (with MC or without)

and hiding behind an exclusive relationship with MC (one of the hypotheses she made about how to handle Maya's father) would be the same (as well as being terribly selfish towards Mc if he was rejected)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope we get a flashback scene showing Rusty and Jill's failed date. I want to see what ol' Russell and the boys did to Jill and exactly how into him she was before said shenanigans took place. He must have been persistent because she wasn't having it when he first tried to ask her out.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well if theories are true and Sage is an Burke Member, Chad is only with her because of that name. Or he is simply Braindead from all the Anabolics :ROFLMAO:
That would assume everyone else knows she's a Burke except the mc, and given he didn't even know Jill was a Burke, I guess it's plausible. I do find it strange that the MC is fucking people on a regular basis and he doesn't even know their surnames...

EDIT: Oops, meant to say MC didn't even know Jill was a Royce - here I am harassing the guy for not knowing surnames and then I screwed it up... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
and hiding behind an exclusive relationship with MC (one of the hypotheses she made about how to handle Maya's father) would be the same (as well as being terribly selfish towards Mc if he was rejected)
Yeah, that would totally be adding copious amounts of salt into the wound, unless the mc's "boyfriend" contract included lots of sex to make it seem convincing... :sneaky:

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019

why chads a CHAD(straight)
1. Only chicks can wear pretty thongs

why chad's a homo for troy(maybe bi )
1. no straight dude can reject a booty call from Sage
2. why else would he be blackmailed with some secret pics that made him beat up MC and even cry in front of him
3. none of the fuckable side girls (except heather & elena) is romantically involved with any other npc . Imagine the croud pissed off patreons shouting ntr if any of them is involved with a hated character like Chad
4. after loosing his homies, presidency and SAGE , dude is being possetive(hopefully not HIV) and living gaily(happily) with troy in a little dorm on eastern wing
5. with all the forced m&j lesbian drama and the gender studies shitshow ,its really hard to ignore the devs priority for diversity. All he need is a gay chad and the troy trap to complete his upcomming netflix original with pixar "TrOY STORY"

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes